TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Ah so it was probably you!  Not that its your fault.  They bumped the price when you called because I had already "bought them" for 200.  Man thats grimy.

Ah so it was probably you!  Not that its your fault.  They bumped the price when you called because I had already "bought them" for 200.  Man thats grimy.

kvegas  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

thx for the comments guys

Originally Posted by G Raider

is there a good way to get a midsole white again? i was thinkin a mr clean magic eraser

if its just dirty then yes the magic eraser works really good but if its yellow due to age then it wont do much

Originally Posted by G Raider

is there a good way to get a midsole white again? i was thinkin a mr clean magic eraser

if its just dirty then yes the magic eraser works really good but if its yellow due to age then it wont do much

@DeNs415 - I use shoe trees in all my shoes but they are rounded most of the Af1's I owned are 90's-early 2000 which most had a more rounded toe shape.

@DeNs415 - I use shoe trees in all my shoes but they are rounded most of the Af1's I owned are 90's-early 2000 which most had a more rounded toe shape.

Originally Posted by MNadel

Wow mad grimy. Thats crazy though because all I asked for was detailed pics and price. Never even mentioned to them that I wanted to buy, so i doubt it was me lol. Still haven't got the pics either.

Woulda been nice to have those to go with my Taiwans though.

Any how, good luck with those JD's bro. 

Originally Posted by MNadel

Wow mad grimy. Thats crazy though because all I asked for was detailed pics and price. Never even mentioned to them that I wanted to buy, so i doubt it was me lol. Still haven't got the pics either.

Woulda been nice to have those to go with my Taiwans though.

Any how, good luck with those JD's bro. 

Anyone have a pair of White/Uni Blue Stormtroopers mids from 95 in non-yellowed condition?  Would love to see pics.. Still mad I didn't buy the 9.5 pair of stormtroopers from zhi a few years back..

Anyone have a pair of White/Uni Blue Stormtroopers mids from 95 in non-yellowed condition?  Would love to see pics.. Still mad I didn't buy the 9.5 pair of stormtroopers from zhi a few years back..

Originally Posted by sergdamerg

You suck for posting those taiwans Daniel.

Don't come to the next meet up with those man or you'll be sorry
devil.gif

hehe you guy
happy.gif
tongue.gif
 Don't come to the next meet up with anything you brought last time
devil.gif
 btw I'm still amazed at what you have bro lol.

Originally Posted by sergdamerg

You suck for posting those taiwans Daniel.

Don't come to the next meet up with those man or you'll be sorry
devil.gif

hehe you guy
happy.gif
tongue.gif
 Don't come to the next meet up with anything you brought last time
devil.gif
 btw I'm still amazed at what you have bro lol.

Would that teeth whitner work on a colored midsole?  My chino&Baroque midsole is discolored(alot yellower than it should be)

My 2 latest pickups
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

28vdizr.jpg

50p4w3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom