TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Originally Posted by KUSHcommander

dope !!!! i must have missed those purple high's cuz i cant find them!!
sick.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nike-Air-Force-...8878561?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item4aa8c23061

ha!! thanks for the link rapido! but damn 8 bills is crazy!
dope couple of linens these last couple pages! 
pimp.gif
 2guard always got hk's and linens on deck 
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

ha!! thanks for the link rapido! but damn 8 bills is crazy!
dope couple of linens these last couple pages! 
pimp.gif
 2guard always got hk's and linens on deck 
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

hey I recognize the box label on that box with the purple highs!  haha.  made that for Rob a while back.  glad to see it was put to use.  
pimp.gif
and if you guys want a cheaper and slightly less fancy box alternative, the Container Store has perfect size shoe boxes.  I haven't bought any in a while, but in store, they used to be about $3.50.  I think that hup box is close to $50.  huge difference in price, not a huge difference in product...  just sayin'... 

anyway, for today, doesn't compare to anything you guys been posting.... canyon gold/white/gum lows:

hey I recognize the box label on that box with the purple highs!  haha.  made that for Rob a while back.  glad to see it was put to use.  
pimp.gif
and if you guys want a cheaper and slightly less fancy box alternative, the Container Store has perfect size shoe boxes.  I haven't bought any in a while, but in store, they used to be about $3.50.  I think that hup box is close to $50.  huge difference in price, not a huge difference in product...  just sayin'... 

anyway, for today, doesn't compare to anything you guys been posting.... canyon gold/white/gum lows:

Brian- Fire dude. I don't know why you put your AF collection down all the time. I need those! So simple and so damn clean?

Brian- Fire dude. I don't know why you put your AF collection down all the time. I need those! So simple and so damn clean?

dude ^ we are all looking for rare air forces ones, it's our hobby lol
on a side, note am i the only one not a fan of gum soles?

I feel unique in making this statement, but white soles are my favorite.. gum soles just don't appeal to me

I feel unique in making this statement, but white soles are my favorite.. gum soles just don't appeal to me

What? You're crazy man!!!

Jk. I know there are people that hate white soles. I used to one of them. That's why I didn't like hong kongs. But now I love em like that. All white sole with white stitching and everything white. They look so pure. Let's just say I dont discriminate on any sole now. I love gum bottoms and white soles but I don't only buy those. Guys like Erv, Loony and Kevin put me on pre-2005 stuff. Mostly pre-2003 stuff for me though so as long as they fall in that category then I'm buying. Very few hypers/PEs on my list. I also sold most of my patent leather crap.

Now that is the material that I can't stand. Patent leather!

What? You're crazy man!!!

Jk. I know there are people that hate white soles. I used to one of them. That's why I didn't like hong kongs. But now I love em like that. All white sole with white stitching and everything white. They look so pure. Let's just say I dont discriminate on any sole now. I love gum bottoms and white soles but I don't only buy those. Guys like Erv, Loony and Kevin put me on pre-2005 stuff. Mostly pre-2003 stuff for me though so as long as they fall in that category then I'm buying. Very few hypers/PEs on my list. I also sold most of my patent leather crap.

Now that is the material that I can't stand. Patent leather!

Yes, you probably are
laugh.gif
.  Gum soles are probably the nicest looking soles on any black or white shoe imo...especially when pebbled leather is involved.

Yes, you probably are
laugh.gif
.  Gum soles are probably the nicest looking soles on any black or white shoe imo...especially when pebbled leather is involved.

Originally Posted by OGfiend

Yes, you probably are
laugh.gif

Co-sign courirs are my favorite af1 of all time....black/white with gumsole doesn't get anymore simple and classic then that
pimp.gif

305200_011_550.jpg

2866071444_30ca6cc956_z.jpg

Originally Posted by OGfiend

Yes, you probably are
laugh.gif

Co-sign courirs are my favorite af1 of all time....black/white with gumsole doesn't get anymore simple and classic then that
pimp.gif

305200_011_550.jpg

2866071444_30ca6cc956_z.jpg

I always assumed the white/white sole is what made people go bonkers off the purple highs and orange canvas highs.
Edit.. Alex, I'll admit the gum soles on the white canvas you posted are sick.. and looked even better in the video you made.  Something about those soles look different to me tho, like the shade is more pinkish.

I always assumed the white/white sole is what made people go bonkers off the purple highs and orange canvas highs.
Edit.. Alex, I'll admit the gum soles on the white canvas you posted are sick.. and looked even better in the video you made.  Something about those soles look different to me tho, like the shade is more pinkish.

just off loaded a lot of recent junk from the collection. feels good to have that extra space/cash

just off loaded a lot of recent junk from the collection. feels good to have that extra space/cash

Originally Posted by MNadel

ill one up you and admit i might be the only one here who doesn't have any interest in..... linens. :hide:

gum soles are ridiculous..
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom