TEAM AIR TRAINER

DA HEN, thats all I wear. new trainers are trash compared to the 04 zoom trainers. thats your greatest air trainer imo since the original air trainers. nothingtops the comfort.

sinnerp, you wear them yet? they look so perfect. its gotta be a hard thing to do initially.

bknowbles, those raider looking bo's, ive seen like two times on ebay. I think its a Euro type release. if im not mistaken, tonystarks is a sz 11-12.

somekid, beets should still be around come November. The two summer 2010 releases are retros of some OG c/ws. You have your infrareds and royal blues..

tonystarks1, real nice stuff. for all to ENVY regarding those sc trainers. those white grey navy blue lows are awesome. Nike could easily come out with highsand lows but more often than not, its always the high tops.
-----------
new compilation photo coming together later tonight

OG Colors look good, real good. I hope they come out a little lighter or brighter than the catalog photos. Fingers crossed.

Stoked to see some new photos

Damn you really got some trainers tonystarks1
smile.gif
Nice work!

Bonjour NT,

Hope the Team Air Trainer is doing well.

The ATiens crew were experiencing a (litterally) sneaker showcase... Here's some pics of a display & sneaker show in Paris in September.
We were selling some of our tees, if you're interested just get back at me, I got some stock.

Here's a report of this event, well enjoy the pics, it's all dedicated to the Bo's ....

Angel wit' dirty faces.

We prepare an HUGE exposure on Trainer history in Paris. Stay tuned, we work a lot for that and to show Nike that the Bo's must not be forgot.

Paix

Wath

mmmmm..I want those blue and yellow supreme trainers so bad without that supreme price..btw if I am a 10 in the dotd and black and blue sb trainer but a 10.5in the clarkkent trainers...any idea what size I would be?

WatH, what an awesome exhibit and display right there. A collaboration like that of just cross trainers is truly limited to possibly just your one event. Idoubt anywhere around the world you will find something quite like this. And to think BO JACKSON was reaching that worldwide fame right before his injury. Hisstuff couldve been just a level below Jordan's. Instead they get lost in the shuffle almost too easily.

I promote trainers one day at a time when I wear them out. The most challenging task is when others ask me about them and how they can scoop up a pair.It's never easy describing how and why they are so "rare" and Nikes seemingly refusal or blackballing of these in basic general release colors.Ive come into contact with dozens of older people who would want a pair, but its a hunt out there for many, and its just not worth there time. Ive never seen acompany where they make it so easy to ignore their products. Many are so willing to buy if just given the slightest of chances.

WatH. Awesome stuff. I love the display wall.

My newest pick-up. Love em! Now I need a better pair of '04 ZTTs to go with them.

1686gkm.jpg

niiiiiiice. you dont see those everyday. Whered you scoop them up at? The release happened so quietly that they have become quite rare. Can you also believethey retailed at $80 bucks? Some of the softest leather and deer skin suede I have ever seen on a shoe. It really spoils you... Nice details with the seperatedtoe piece, an ode to the original sketch model, and a stitched tongue tag, which is a bit more modern.. a TRUE CLASSIC.

onto some samples i spotted on ebay recently:

who knows if and when these will come out:

seller said something about kanye west.. i guess the logo may point towards that notion.
67e252b40c66bc6ec60bd61336209635b4024bd.jpg

these listed as supreme
918253848e694c14ce9bbeec0dc689e008567cf.jpg

ebay has both of these listed

Nice stuff in here guys. Quick question. The 4th shoe from the left on the back row. Wht/Blk/Roy - Are those worth anything?

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

niiiiiiice. you dont see those everyday. Whered you scoop them up at? The release happened so quietly that they have become quite rare. Can you also believe they retailed at $80 bucks? Some of the softest leather and deer skin suede I have ever seen on a shoe. It really spoils you... Nice details with the seperated toe piece, an ode to the original sketch model, and a stitched tongue tag, which is a bit more modern.. a TRUE CLASSIC.

I got them locally. Got them for a good deal *Sin's probably giving me the SMH*.
roll.gif

I truly adore the materials. You're not kidding, super soft.

abernja, value wise, they could end at $30, or like a few months ago, a DS pair ended around $110, right around retail. Trainers are a toss up. thats why ilove them. more often than not, a true deal is to be had and i get shoes i like for even cheaper than I really should.

Yo Wally Iread that those top Trainer 2(Black, Red, Yellow) samples were a Spike Lee joint, of sorts.

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

This seller must be out of his tiny little mind: 160363325022
clearly thats just insanity but overall, many sellers are out of their mind. Thats why message boards and consignment stores and ebay is justflooded with the same recycled shoes. But remember we all on these message boards and shoe stroke sites have inflated and overvalued shoes for no true reasonexcept that we all want to say "i have so and so value in my shoes and could sell them said price." Id say that culture vulture steve from ISS/solecollector was the first to really do it and make people drink the Kool Aid. Problem is these sellers would never ever buy that shoe at the price they areselling it for. Thats why everything is stagnant and stale and everyone has the same super ultra limited, impossible to buy shoes. at the end of the day themost common shoes become the least common and the most limited became the most available. Strange but true.
On a side note i still love this thread and need to get more involved again and start finding some f my trainers and posting them and aidibng in the discussionwith clearly people who have a passion for shoes and respect for the eviolution of the trainer.

Can I get a legit check on these huf trainers? I've never seen them in person so I need help...Speckled midsole is what throws it for me since I don'tremember them having that.

Back
Top Bottom