TEAM AIR TRAINER

yeah i think your good to go. I have never seen a fake at1, at1 low, or any sort of bo jackson fake. but it never hurts to ask.

stitched logo is there. contrast stitching is there. speckled midsole is there. shiny gold behind the mesh around the ankle area is there.

shape looks good...

just beware of the new trainer 1 model. thats the only one ive ever seen fakes of, out of all of the trainers out there. if the new trainer 1s can get faked,who knows what else they will be going after.

the big reason i got into these shoes is that you sorta have a free haven away from fakes with this whole genre. cheap prices and no fakes to worry about.. itsheld up to that standard so far.

cucumbercool....i dont really forsee a huge market for fake Huf sb trainers. Just my two cents. Theres not exacty a huge market for them to bigin with. Kind ofa nitch shoe < trainers in general, let alone that partcilar one. But nothing surprises me and shoes have become a diluted arena for opportunists cheats andliars. Sad but true.

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

I got them locally. Got them for a good deal *Sin's probably giving me the SMH*.
roll.gif

I truly adore the materials. You're not kidding, super soft.
Fine, I'll take it back...
lol.gif

No kidding about the materials. damn. This was just a few years ago... Nike's choice of materials have really gone downhill.

Group shot

good question bubbaela1. That's a bit out of my range. I paid $180 shipped for my pair. so i would pay close to that price. The pair I mentioned above wasfrom an overseas shoe website that has a pair for $175 plus shipping. At one point they were $197, for a span of like 6 months. Then they dropped in price to$174. I could see them dropping even more possibly. I am not selling my pair in the slightest.

Napsize right?

Hey Wally, I don't forget you for the tee... I was just so busy these months!

Did U cop the SC Raiders released recently (with the #34 embroided)?
What do you think of the quality?

Paix

Wath'

this thread died over the holidays.

its all good though. not much to really talk about.

with my latest pickup

A family affair:
240yjnn.jpg

love runs deep with that model.. my go to gym shoe for the next 5 years
laugh.gif

The pickup that will complete a set is on its way... cant wait
pimp.gif

-------
watH, I never did get the #34 raiders. Im not a big fan of shiny black leather. Quality looked mediocre at best, probably a lot like the auburns.

Anyone pickup on the beets? I wanna see some outdoor lighting shots.

Hey Wally, I did not cop the Raiders or the Auburn too...
I don't forget you for the tee. It's coming soon!

A few new pickups these past few weeks:

2001 indigo blue retro
8cd255e46663fccdc32be6c1445c0069d72bce6.jpg

Finally a complete set is born:
75225824bc633c8ccfbb8c0b90be530d691d0a5.jpg

catalog scan two decades back:
635154496acdc3b977ca18c97b8465155be40f7.pjpg

------
Today a new family member is welcomed to the clone crew:
86c35d1041286cbdc12ac5ddb0c235ddada0131.jpg

2009... Meet the rest of your chlorophyll family:
397151476ccdc0b8d601e2e55c738088b5296d0.jpg

Lol... Clone is right.

Does the green on the strap look kinda dark to you? And don't those 12US 09's run small?

Back
Top Bottom