TEAM AIR TRAINER

@KHAM Thanks a lot for all that man. I appreciate it. I'm gonna try my hand on a old pair of beater 90s first and work my way up to these. Ill be saving these color ratios for sure. I'll definitely keep y'all posted. Thanks again bro[emoji]128175[/emoji]

...I am just losing knowledge. Dates and such escape me anymore.

^ That's a shame but don't worry - I still remember. :wink:

To add to the list of AT's...

Da "Orca"...

Da Lows...

But yall know my favorite...The Nike Air Cross Trainer I Low...no need to worry about velcro with these grails...

i yearn for the day fresh pears are once again available to beat on :\
i believe there were 12 colorways of the men's low act1...an i like about 7 or 8 of em!

Last edited:
My favorite Nike, the Nike Air Cross Trainer I Low, falls into the collection of what I call gen1 outrigger or gen1 sole trainers.

Air Trainer Low/High (Men's) (7+)
Air Cross Trainer Low/High (Men's) (around 20)
Air Trainer TW (Men's) (2)
Air Trainer SC (Men's) (3)
Air Trainer TW II (Men's) (3)

of course there were women's versions of those...and don't forget...there were cheaper non-air versions as well of the air trainer & air cross trainer...

Trainer Low/High
Cross Trainer Low/High

so between the nike air mens, nike air womens, and non-nike air men's/womens - that's A LOT of colorways!

the air trainer sc II marks the start of gen2 for me...including the air cross trainer II low/high & the air trainer tw lite

my interest waned with gen3 or the sc III - the 'auburn' - was just a derivative of gen2...kind of like i feel the aj6 is to the aj5

My favorite Nike, the Nike Air Cross Trainer I Low, falls into the collection of what I call gen1 outrigger or gen1 sole trainers.

Air Trainer Low/High (Men's) (7+)
Air Cross Trainer Low/High (Men's) (around 20)
Air Trainer TW (Men's) (2)
Air Trainer SC (Men's) (3)
Air Trainer TW II (Men's) (3)

of course there were women's versions of those...and don't forget...there were cheaper non-air versions as well of the air trainer & air cross trainer...

Trainer Low/High
Cross Trainer Low/High

so between the nike air mens, nike air womens, and non-nike air men's/womens - that's A LOT of colorways!

the air trainer sc II marks the start of gen2 for me...including the air cross trainer II low/high & the air trainer tw lite

my interest waned with gen3 or the sc III - the 'auburn' - was just a derivative of gen2...kind of like i feel the aj6 is to the aj5
Damn bro...if you didn't know you could of just said that :wink: Impressive, thanks for the breakdown[emoji]128175[/emoji]

well so they had 'escape' versions along with the more standard colorways & materials...

but since you like high cut - there was the Air Cross Trainer I High on shelves next to the low...

again, in numerous colorways

funny, i prefer the Air Trainer High over the Air Cross Trainer High
but much prefer the Air Cross Trainer Low to the Air Trainer Low

well so they had 'escape' versions along with the more standard colorways & materials...

but since you like high cut - there was the Air Cross Trainer I High on shelves next to the low...

Are there current releases of these?

if you saw the quotation marks &/or you followed the link i gave - you should be good on that question
no im not good on the question, as i did initially follow the link and didnt see anything labeling these orcas.  as far as your quotations; it doesnt validate anything because that may just be you calling them orcas.  hence my follow up question for confirmation with a reference to what orcas actually are.  as far as we know, they could be "pandas" or "oreos" or "dalmations."  unless someone can correct my [mis]information.  

Last edited:
Had those black and white joints when they first dropped back in about 86/87 something like that. English version was grey and white. After they got a bit beat I got the black pen out and black n whited them.

AT lows I've been through a few pairs, stil up there as a GOAT for me.

But I need the AT TW (ii) re released in mono either white/grey or white/black.

Best shoe of all time.

Coupla pics I just ripped off google

http://s359.photobucket.com/user/Modzzilla/media/8D78054C-FA45-4640-B605-551403AFA38F.jpg.html

http://s359.photobucket.com/user/Modzzilla/media/103603A2-8C68-4A54-84DE-72EDCBE194C6.jpg.html

And below, my all time grail and best shoe I had back in the day:

http://s359.photobucket.com/user/Modzzilla/media/317AC817-85B8-4103-AABF-5E31CAF0A6F2.png.html
Of course this was the era when spx, Troop and British Knights all came along with Velcro forefoot straps. Which was cool. Had a lot of those too at the time.

Last edited:

Dude those escape type CWs are dope :smokin I can't believe I've gone this long without knowing about these?

Back
Top Bottom