TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by crisone

^ Wooo....that EM IV is bananas!!!!!! I likes, do those for sure.

Cris.

that is awesome zach, what materials/colors did you use on the swoosh and the back? i can't get anything to look like that

Alrighty, these are my next, for sure, I like how it came out....I might change the ID though (Filipino's will know what it is, haha......)

Chris...I might need an added "touch" to these.

Cris.

^ black, but when you when you make a wallpaper through the nikeid site it alters the colors up a bit, so black looks more grey ect...

^^ thanks, I must steal those, they are so sick man, good idea
pimp.gif

Zach, great designs! I like the 2nd one with the grey/blue upper and the red on the sole, and I like the eminem IV one, and the niketalk one. really nice!

Hey Zach I like the 2nd ones (reminds me of the atmos af1's but with a red sole), the em's, and the nt version

Cris- Damn crispy patta sounds hella good!

nwt- Those blk/yellow ids look good but I think the yellows would look way off since they are 2 different shades. I had the same colorway in my locker butwith a black sole. Right now I got a pair of unpattas in green and purple in my cart. Jut hoping people come thru an pay for my fitteds an shoes to help killthe cost LOL

wow thanks guys I knew everyone would like the EM's, looks like i'm going with those and the grey/blue/red as I originally thought I would. I think onmy EM's I'm gonna just go with Encore on both shoes for the ID.

dk, yeah they would.

I think I'm gonna go the hyper blue laces, cause if I do the red I think finding hyper blue laces would be harder to find and match, I can always getblack laces ect... I prefer the black but I like to switch things up once I starting wearing them.

sucks I.D doesn't give you 2 sets of laces anymore.

Chris1, great taste homme! Everyone has been doing a great job with the ID's, can't wait to see the finished products!

Thanks,
Johnny Y

This is in San antonio right? I might take a $10 air force hop out there and attent too. How far is this from
Lackland Air Force Base?

Zach..that 3rd pair is dope.

Chris...nice, almost like Kenya TW92s.

Dallas..$10 is all you have to pay for a plane ticket?
eek.gif
thats dope.

FAM!

20 pages since I last stopped in...and what did I miss?
Apparently the AM1 ID came out...
laugh.gif

We should do an AMFAM ID, pretty cool idea.

Will have some photos of the pickups from my trip later on

Originally Posted by s dubl

Dallas..$10 is all you have to pay for a plane ticket?
eek.gif
thats dope.

Yes sir. It just depends if they fly from here Elmendorf AFB to Lackland AFB. You have to be patient and stuff though but its worth the wait. Its called HOPs Ithink.

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

This is in San antonio right? I might take a $10 air force hop out there and attent too. How far is this from
Lackland Air Force Base?

its not to far but you cant ...walk im sure one of us can pick you up if you need transportaion to the show and back to lackland............

Originally Posted by Zach13g

need help deciding, I will probably get 2 of the 5. what do you guys think?
I hate coming up with so many colorways then having to choose. I'm leaning towars the gry/blue/red and the EM's.
EM IV Inspired
this is just
pimp.gif
...............that eminem iv is mygrail.....my goal is to get every eminem sneaker done by nike in my sz.....but it isnt easy finding all them in a sz8..........
am fam is really show out on these ids...dope designs every1

and itsmedallas i hope that i dont soundlike a craxy person offering you a ride ......im one of the people in charge of sneaks up....and i would really like for yall to attend the show(thats me acouple pages back that jake posted in the proof air max 1)

Everything is BIG in TEXAS!

still surfing through these IDs....incredible, hopefully the quality is to snuff.

Joe....I'm thinkin of a tee design for the TAF Members who attend and for yourself as well....like a Team AM Fam x Sneaks Up 4 tee, I got it in my head,just need to lay it out, watcha think???

Cris.

Ok Fam, some mesh whitening advice. My Chili 87s had a very small black dot on the mesh. Hardly anything but enough for the OCD to take over and an attemptto remove it. Used Oxyclean and some regular detergent. Black dot not gone and now I've slightly yellowed the mesh
mad.gif

Wasn't somebody talking about bile soap before to brighten up yellowness? Any other suggestions for whitening slightly yellowed mesh? What about dilutedbleach and a q-tip? REALLY frustrating: any suggestions gladly received.

Dan -Barkeepers friend should work just as well on AM mesh, it works wonders on XI mesh

Those Eminem ID's are sick!
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom