TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris......VERY nice ID's as usual bruddah!!!! I might have to re-up my Hua AM1 again.

As of a CCC (Cris & Chris Collab), haha, I'll get at Chris for that.

Yo Jake, I got hit up by Joesuf from Sneaks Up, I got invited to the next Sneaks Up in April 2010, so I'm going to try to work things out and maybe attendwith my collection, so if all works out, any other Am Famers wanna attend??? We'll have a "Team AM Fam" table....OOOOH DOPE!!!!!

Peace.

Cris.

10.5 ds safaris on ebay might end at 300 no one has bidded and they end like 15 minutes. Guy looks legit he bought Crisones Amsterdams

[Ricky Rawse]Triple Csssss[Rawse]
laugh.gif

SDUBL- Thats a great little story you mentioned about what your little one said. I love those "Daddy / Daughter" stories.
What shoes you get from the mall? Sounds kind of crazy, I rarely ever do that.

An Official Team AM iD... I'm down!

UKBased- Those are looking dope. You have me more anxious to get my pair:wink:

I really hope that Nike takes note on the type of shoes people are making and starts to release simple color-blocked shoes again....if you think about it, whenID first rolled around and you could make shoes with all sorts of wild color combos people were buying those up because you couldn't buy any sort of storerelease shoes in those colors. Maybe Nike got the idea to start releasing all these crazy colors from the type of shoes people were buying on NikeID, maybe thesame will follow once they see that (my estimate) more than 300 people order some sort of simple blk/wht based am1. Who knows, all I can do is cross my fingersand hope.

Mike...just went to try and grab some Kobes, but came up empty handed. All good though I'll be getting em somewhere else.

Ed...dope. Almost like Cris' JordAms.

Looks like I have to rush the wife so I can make it home to place an order when they go up.
devil.gif

Shaun - funny story
laugh.gif
do you make the wifey drive homeso you can lace up your new kicks? I do and my wife says I act like a 4 year old with a new toy.

Cris - forgot to give you props on the Stussy Hua design (very stealthy as usual). The Am Fam ID is a great idea. Let's connect homie!
I was also contacted by someone regarding the Sneaks Up event, hmmmm.....let's talk about that as well

UKbased - appreciate the comparison pics. I'm hoping those land in the US so I can scoop them up.

Thanks for the compliments on the ID's everyone. I've decided that the Huarache's with the white swoosh will be next.

Here's what I wore today. Forgot how much I love this shoe.
4103427379_6babb28449_o.jpg

and Jake you're right and exact. I can't beleive how clean these things are.
4103427377_1bd243ff9e.jpg
4103427365_e28f9f55e8.jpg
4103427371_f0b76a314b.jpg

4103427363_372b651cc8_o.jpg

^ Word....hopefully I can get a "Daddy Pass", haha.

Dope AM2's, my size, hmmmmm, haha, j/p.

I'm already thinking of a tee for the Show if I attend, ooooooh.

Cris.

Chris - your id's did not disappoint, especially those blue urawas...hmmmmm...LOL

Sick pickup as well, those brought back the anger in me for missing out on a pair in my size from corgi.

AMFAM ID sounds great! Can't wait to get that PM with what u guys come up with.

Good $#!! all around Fam!

Raining today so I'm rocking posites...

650n47.jpg
4103427363_372b651cc8_o.jpg

My goodness...
eek.gif

This should deter everyone from posting their pick ups for the rest of the month,
laugh.gif

Great shoes.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by crisone

Chris......VERY nice ID's as usual bruddah!!!! I might have to re-up my Hua AM1 again.

As of a CCC (Cris & Chris Collab), haha, I'll get at Chris for that.

Yo Jake, I got hit up by Joesuf from Sneaks Up, I got invited to the next Sneaks Up in April 2010, so I'm going to try to work things out and maybe attend with my collection, so if all works out, any other Am Famers wanna attend??? We'll have a "Team AM Fam" table....OOOOH DOPE!!!!!

Peace.

Cris.
Wow... Yeah if you can that would be awesome... It truly is the funnest weekend ever!!! You wont be disappointed at all... Nice big party all inthe honor of sneakers... Lots of displays, collections, music, food, you name it we got it... We will definitely show you a good time and if at possible, tryto get to San Antonio a day or two earlier just so we can all show you the sites and sounds and what not... And as far as collections go, the more shoes thebetter!!!! Lets try and get Team Am Fam there in full effect...

Teaser flyer for this years show...

A few pics from last years show... (pics courtesy of myself, Art, Gabe and few others I believe)

Colab/whatevers table

Colab/whatevers table

Your boy Joesuf in his Big Proof AM1s signed by Eminem

Ucastas table

My Table

My table

B BOYS

Raffles

Lone Stars (brew of choice in SA)

SA ALL STAR snap back

Raise em high!!!

Panoramic

PUT YA SNEAKS IN THE AIR!!!

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

UKBASED - Where did you cop them from ???

I got them from Cooshti. Small store in Bristol, UK.

briannnnn - Nice fantastic 90's back there. Quality shoe.

I was FINALLY able to order my first two pairs of IDs from the website(sorry for the large images).

More to come once I deposit my paycheck
happy.gif

Baybully - Super dope. I have the same exact pairs in my locker. Shame I can't afford anything right now.
Chris - AMAZING pick up. My absolute grail. They look incredible.

Apologies for post whoring, thought I'd throw some of my designs out there. Ignore the stupid names: just put anything in my design frenzy
laugh.gif

4104634876_cbfec5444f_o.jpg

4104634908_94b22af145_o.jpg

4103872071_306ceb8548_o.jpg

Man, I gotta find a way to get some loot
mad.gif

I like that Fire2 pair...I just wish Hot Red was able to be used on the upper as well....

I've been in the lab lately, and after a some research (
laugh.gif
)here's the batch I came up with... Man, this is addicting!

2wbzuyv.jpg

307xms2.jpg

Notmos

1568rc9.jpg

Buck

302xnko.jpg

Comet

z8n8.jpg

Goldenrod

2w71eg5.jpg

Grape with Reflective Silver Overlay

2q834ax.jpg