TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
James - do it up man!!! you can always take em back if you no likey. they are up right now! I've seen some otherpeoples designs that are very tempting (Cris' HUAs, stashes, eminems)
and I'm with you denver. no stressing for me. some more options and choices would be nice but I'm sure Nikesprofit margin on these iDs is much reduced from their GRs and such so I'm just happy that we get something. I always wanted to pick different colors forthe plastic lace parts on 90s (a la infared, limes, DWs, etc.) but for the most part I am a big fan of iDs in general so I can't complain. oh and limes andspruces should def be on the hit list. the limes are '03 though so they are soooooo much more comfy than anything recent.
I still have a pair of stabs in my locker that I'd like to get, and I'm not even that big on stabs.

unfortunately between 2 pairs of 87iDs and another pair of QS 87s I have coming
nerd.gif
I am taxed out right now..

*edit - just saw these Pattas (vol 4?) via link

I think those Stabs would come out rather nice, Jibby. Dope Limes too!

Those Patta's are rather enticing. The materials used look pretty sweet. I really like how the bluelaces have the red tips at the end...

tongue.gif

damn, tons of dope id designs in here yall
smokin.gif
. i end up making designssimilar to ones posted in here already. i can't decide which ones i really want. there's just too many.

i hope those maroon patta's aren't f/f only. i'd sure like a pr of 10.5's
nerd.gif

just arrived at the doorstep, didn't expect to get these that quick:

Nice Patta's, Adobo. Patta is dropping heaters left and right. Nike should just letPatta lead the AM1 division.

never thought i'd see corduroy on an air max. i know everybody's hyped about the patta releases but imo those last 2 posted look awful (the corduroyand the maroon from the other day). just my opinion of course, different strokes and all that. the green ones and purple ones both look nice though.

jibby i'm not big on stabs either but those are pretty cool looking, nice job.

^ I believe the maroons are actually done by French artist Parra. they match the Parra varsity jacket. correct me if I'm wrong on this people
nike-x-parra-570x427.jpg

thanks denver.

I actually really like the look of those latest Patta's. Something a bit different, with the materials etc, but not too out there in terms of thecolourway. As with the greens, i'll wait to see them in hand before making a decision though.

Damn Patta AM's are gonna have me more broke
mad.gif
Ill be looking out forthose above
nerd.gif

Jibby- I need those too...Sickness
wink.gif

I doubt the AM1 IDs will be gone anytime soon...only thing I feel will happen is option changes, but evn then I doubt that will happen for a while. Mighthappen sooner if the mudguard is leather and everyone returns em...then Nike might be forced to change it up.

Im with you Brian...not feeling either of the new Pattas.

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

^ I believe the maroons are actually done by French artist Parra. they match the Parra varsity jacket. correct me if I'm wrong on this people
nike-x-parra-570x427.jpg

thanks denver.

You are correct good sir... they're Parra designed not Patta... the logo on the tongue should be a giveaway...

slick orange peels, dan.

and yeah I get the whole parra/patta thing confused. parra = artist, patta = store, yeah? I don't know anything about parra the artist. i do see theobvious relation to the jacket though, thanks for posting.

IDs + Pattas = broke

not feelin the new parras but I gotta get my hands on the cholrophyll. any word on US release?

Cris- Pm sent. Hope my instructions helped...

^ I believe the maroons are actually done by DUTCH artist Parra. they match the Parra varsity jacket. correct me if I'm wrong on this people
nike-x-parra-570x427.jpg

thanks denver.

Parra aka Pieter Janssen is from Amsterdam , the Netherlands.

and to the folks i dont know...PLEASE stop PMing me about the Patta AM1s...dont know about them...thanks

mic, i figured your inbox would be full of pm's about those pattas lol

denverairforce wrote:

and yeah I get the whole parra/patta thing confused
yup. me too.

the logo's have similar font

logo_big.gif

logo.jpg

Piet Parra is a part of Team Patta , he designed the logo with Edson , Gee and MastaLee...ans also the infamous Amsterdam AM1

Warren , 9 and counting now..from folks Ive never heard of...smfh

Originally Posted by micmorales

^ I believe the maroons are actually done by DUTCH artist Parra. they match the Parra varsity jacket. correct me if I'm wrong on this people
Parra aka Pieter Janssen is from Amsterdam , the Netherlands.
thanks for the correction Mic. sneakernews said dude was french.

them names are confusing as %^&*!
laugh.gif

i like the maroon ones from parra a lot more than those navy ones from patta, doesn't say much tho cause i'm still waiting to see a better pic of themaroons. as for that navy pair...that green swoosh is killing me. if i was able to get a pair, i'd dye the swoosh to match the navy on the upper
happy.gif

Dan & Cris...superb fellas
pimp.gif

Mic - i can't afford to cop the patta's or parra's....but....um.....can u get me a bag from the store tho?i wanna put it up on my wall and stunt....
tongue.gif

gonna rep for my team! home, alternate, and away jerseys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom