TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the green pattas are releasing at my spot tomorrow. retail is $117 here. really thinking about getting them, but i'm broke
frown.gif

anyway, yesterday at the office:
4119473470_f1f3b7d31a.jpg

Originally Posted by r3k4hsttub

the green pattas are releasing at my spot tomorrow. retail is $117 here. really thinking about getting them, but i'm broke
frown.gif

anyway, yesterday at the office:
4119473470_f1f3b7d31a.jpg
The name of your spot is?

Originally Posted by SelectaClutchStar

adob0: retail on the green denim Patta's?

around $130, they are still regular QKs...damn euro, we payin 130euro...

I think Bernard's spot is LIMITED EDT in Singapore

which one is bernard? singapore?

mine is sole what? in kuala lumpur, malaysia. the store is a 5 min drive away from me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nwt

'98 Leather... came in yesterday

sunlight ftw
laugh.gif
So dope! That's like the 2nd pair Ive ever seen...

No AM's ....TAKASHI 2 Nike's
wink.gif

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

sick pickup nwt!! but wearable?
I would guess so. Sick pickup, NWT!
Originally Posted by airon0828

hahaha holy crap i just saw those too and was watching them. no way i thought they were gonna go for that cheap. i was at dinner though and forgot about them :/ . guy is from portland though and his other stuff is legit so now i wonder about those too
Justin, nice Homegrowns! No eBay PMs anymore? No love? LOL

What a terrible time to be broke....all these green Pattas....all these iDs.....aaaaaaah!

Sorry I have been MIA, fam. Its winter in Chicago, so I've been living in hoops shoes and Trainer 1s. Just got back from honeymoon in Maui. I'll peepthe outlets next week on Black Friday for any Max deals.

Hope all is well, fellas. Have a good weekend!

congrats on the marriage, flint.

nice leather comets nwt!

for me today (recycled pic, pants today, it was 30 degrees this morning):

3c725c4e2243cc51abeaf8c026760a7de1e8168.jpg

RON!!! Whats up man? Congrats on tying the knot!!! What do you think about swinging down for Sneaks Up in April????

What's up fam, it's been awhile. To piggy back off of Jake's invite to the San Antonio Sneaks Up event next year in April, we (thelocals) are really making a serious push to welcome out of towners, especially Team AM FAM. We really do a good job of being very hospitable to guests, youwill not leave dissappointed. The FREE and ALL AGES event is on a Sunday, but we have other stuff going on the whole weekend (preparties, meet & greets, SAFiesta events). In my opinion, what makes our event different is the fact that the show is NOT a sneaker "battle" or "competition" or abuy/sell event, rather a celebration with sneakers as the guests of honor. The weather is usually nice and warm in April.

I am glad to see that some FAM members are already considering the trip, so let's make a AM FAM meet up out of this. Flightsto SA are usually reasonable, so plan accordingly and early.

Ron - you already know the deal. We want you to make it down. bring the wife.

If anyone wants any more info on Sneaks Up, shoot me a PM. I will be glad to give more details or answer any questions.

nwt - Congrats on that pickup. They look smooth.

denver - Got to love those Bursts.

Even with the English winter kicking in, I needed to break out some AM goodness for Friday night drinking. Un-DS'ing these:
334ow87.jpg

Love this shoe, except for the strange design on the tongue. They could have done without that.
tongue.gif
Just kidding. Much love to all across the pond.

Originally Posted by nwt

'98 Leather... came in yesterday

sunlight ftw
laugh.gif

4119369321_c427bfebe6.jpg

Are these from the seller with the Salsa 95's? I want those salsas bad, but need a size 10
happy.gif

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Justin, nice Homegrowns! No eBay PMs anymore? No love? LOL
thanks Ron, congrats again! and about the pm's....i went on vacation and when i came back the loads oflistings have just been overkill on me....i had a nice system that was all thrown off cause of the two weeks i missed. i've been building up the next onebut i keep having to adjust it cause auctions keep ending lmao

....still keeping at it tho so expect it soon everyone
wink.gif

NWT - sick comets, hope they hold up for u!
Denver - those bursts are
pimp.gif

Won - dope atmos', check your pm's buddy!
UKbased - sick USA's dude
Jake/Aaron - i'm 80% sure i'll be down there for the event, just need to wait till the new year comes so i canput in my time off request.

just a thought.....if the Fam has their own table at the event, then we should coordinate with one another which shoes each person, that is attending, isbringing....so that we can get as many different maxes on there as possible rather than 4-5 people ending up bringing the same pairs. not to mention some havepairs that others, if not no one at all (ID's, customs, etc), don't have....and some are in better condition than others, what is everyone'sthoughts on that?

for tonight......recycled pic....wish i could rock shorts all year round like some of y'all....
ohwell.gif

edit - some really good news posted in retro
Originally Posted by scarru

Just got back from the ID Studio and ordered 3 pairs. Also I got to see the color palette and some samples.

4 call outs I noticed:
1)The Mudguard IS Suede
2)Silver quarter looked very similar to the silver quarters on the QS red / blue's that came out recently.
2)Not that this confirms anything but the samples appeared to be the same quality as the last AM 1 ID's which in my book was really good. Looked much better than the recent wide releases. Had that oldschool harder foam.
3)Obsidion is a little darker than the screen shows

Originally Posted by denverairforce

UK Based - I love my bursts, but I love your USA's even more! very clean my friend.

I need those blue burst in my life real bad in a size 10.
grin.gif

nwt - very nice leather comets
pimp.gif
Ditto on the sunlight plug, it's theonly way my pictures can look decent at all
laugh.gif
--BTW, my pickup cameyesterday, I'll post pics when I get a chance
happy.gif

UK - USAs
pimp.gif

denver - royals
pimp.gif

From the Retro Thread!

Just got back from the ID Studio and ordered 3 pairs. Also I got to see the color palette and some samples.

4 call outs I noticed:
1)The Mudguard IS Suede
2)Silver quarter looked very similar to the silver quarters on the QS red / blue's that came out recently.
2)Not that this confirms anything but the samples appeared to be the same quality as the last AM 1 ID's which in my book was really good. Looked much better than the recent wide releases. Had that oldschool harder foam.

So far they sound promising. I cant wait to get them in.
smile.gif

Mayhemgatz wrote:

thanks Ron, congrats again! and about the pm's....i went on vacation and when i came back the loads of listings have just been overkill on me....i had a nice system that was all thrown off cause of the two weeks i missed. i've been building up the next one but i keep having to adjust it cause auctions keep ending lmao

No worries, Justin.....just wanted to make sure you were alive, bro!

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

RON!!! Whats up man? Congrats on tying the knot!!! What do you think about swinging down for Sneaks Up in April????

Originally Posted by ucasta

Ron - you already know the deal. We want you to make it down. bring the wife.

Ha - thanks Aaron and Jake! I am going to do my damndest, fellas. I emailed Joesuf this too - I am standing up in one of my best friends weddings in May andI know his bachelor party weekend is sometime in April...so as long as its not the weekend of Sneaks Up I should be able to make it. Stay tuned! You saw howI roll in CHI....I'd like to see how the San Antone crew does it up! Word to the whole Sneaks Up crew!

Thanks for the good news. Can't wait for pictures to start popping up in the next couple of weeks

Originally Posted by El Bro

From the Retro Thread!

4 call outs I noticed:
1)The Mudguard IS Suede
So far they sound promising. I cant wait to get them in.
smile.gif
bummer about the obsidian being darker, but not that big a deal. I just like a richer navy blue,personally. just went back and looked, obsidian is pretty bright on screen, so I think it's gonna look perfect! thanks for posting this. watch theiD's start being "sold out for today" again now.
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom