TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, I have been out of town on work for the last 3 days, I have missed ALOT!!!
Dope stuff all around!!!!
Too much to quote and comment but just know that all was dope with the exception of those C3PO 90s... lol

Cris - Those AMFAM X SNEAKS UP AM1s are awesome!!!

Fam, as for San Antonio, everything sounds dope... Looks like we have a nice turn out of people that are gonna be coming down.

Now remember, the show is on Sunday, so be sure to take off and get her either Friday or Satuday. Friday evening would be a good time for everyone to meet upat a local watering hole somewhere and BS. Saturday would be good for everyone to see the sights and sounds of the River City, gets some real food and see somecool stuff. And trust, I have lived in San Antonio all my life and I thought I had seen it all until I meet Aaron (Ucasta), the dude is the best tour guide inall of San Antonio. Saturday night we always throw down a Sneaks Up pre-party, one of the best DJs in town is always in effect and its always alot of fun.

As far as lodging, there is an Embassy Suites about a block away from the show and about 3 minutes away from my pad.

http://embassysuites1.hilton.com/en...bassy-Suites-San-Antonio-NW-I--Texas/index.do

A few people from out of town stayed there last year and thought it was a good location. I think it would be dope if AMFAM ran an entire floor of that EmbassySuites!!! HOTEL PARTY FTW!!!

Don't worry about driving, Joesuf, Aaron and myself will try get most of you guys at the airport take you wherever. If not, catch a cab, the hotel is onlyabout 7 minutes away from the airport.

Any questions shoot me a pm...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

what up all!

Blue / Orange Amsterdam Samples on e-bay: 290370352130

I sware I've asked this before and people have said that these exist in sizes other than 9, but I find that hard to believe.
Can anyone confirm this either way? Thanks.

Have a great Monday everyone!!

-Andrew-

EDIT: Anyone size 10 or 10.5 check out this item on the bay: 220512440890
Dude has 3 pairs of SICK Air Bursts. He may be on crack with his prices but I'd be throwin him offers if they were my size....some killer shoes.
Hope that helps someone out!!!

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

I sware I've asked this before and people have said that these exist in sizes other than 9, but I find that hard to believe.

my friend here in hawaii has a size 10.

Originally Posted by micmorales

that shoe has seen ALOT of places Greg

hahahaha, preach!
Let's see....London, Paris, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Madrid, Toronto, Punta Cana, Grand Cayman....
I am surely forgetting some. These shoes have been everywhere with me outside the country
roll.gif
roll.gif

been a long minute. great stuff as usual, everyone.

cris ~ howz the family doing? holler with the sfo - texas tickets, if you see some deals.
embarassed.gif

finally busted those out eh? chris? sick!
pimp.gif

nice og max 1 ID sets, redrum. the usa2 reminds me of some bursts that i have been looking forever.
nerd.gif

good to see you in here, oli and mike.

sig_bg2.gif

peace.

Getting back to what jake was talking about...if a lot of yall make it...ill just rent a big van.....I should be open that whole weekend so picking people upfrom the airport shouldn't be a problem...

Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

I'm thinking about purchasing this pair but do you guys think I can remove the Nike tag (highlighted in red) and will it still look alright? I'm thinking about ironing on a mini USA flag on that spot.
too funny. this has been my plan all along, since we first got wind of 87's coming back to iD, haha. I'm still waiting to see how theystitch the tag and tongue. it all depends on how easy it will be to rip the seams of the tag. if they tuck the tag into the tongue seam, it's going to behard. if they sew the tag on the tongue to where all 4 sides of the tag are exposed and not tucked in the seam, it will be a piece of cake. if they make ithard, I was thinking of taking it to a tailor or seamstress to see if they can do it for me. if you want to wait, I should be getting my iD's in in acouple weeks, I ordered on the second day they were up. I'll definitely be posting once I finish the project one way or another. the biggest problemI'm having now is finding the right size/color/quality flag to sew on!

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
@ those AMS samples holy %#%@! as for dude with the bursts,yeah I am paranoid about 10.5's, 11's fit me right (I think my feet grew half a size in the last 2 years, weird) and I would hate to drop money on apair that won't fit me. but yeah both the other colorways are dope (like I need to mention the greys), but the orange ones are NOT a 2001 burst, they area euro release from the last year or two I believe, you can tell by the bubble. I saw those last week and just didn't bother because of the sizes andprices. but yeah the grey/pimento joints are heat.

haven't seen a slingman post in a while, good to see you posting! i know the bursts you're talking about, I have never seen them for sale but wouldLOVE a pair in 11 or 11.5.
burst_wht_red_blue_3.jpg

sorry for the long post fam, have a good Monday.

what up fam! hope everyone had a good weekend. I actually saw the sun so I'm pleased
anyhow, these for me today. recycled because my camera has been destroyed..

PEAS

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

I'm thinking about purchasing this pair but do you guys think I can remove the Nike tag (highlighted in red) and will it still look alright? I'm thinking about ironing on a mini USA flag on that spot.
too funny. this has been my plan all along, since we first got wind of 87's coming back to iD, haha. I'm still waiting to see how they stitch the tag and tongue. it all depends on how easy it will be to rip the seams of the tag. if they tuck the tag into the tongue seam, it's going to be hard. if they sew the tag on the tongue to where all 4 sides of the tag are exposed and not tucked in the seam, it will be a piece of cake. if they make it hard, I was thinking of taking it to a tailor or seamstress to see if they can do it for me. if you want to wait, I should be getting my iD's in in a couple weeks, I ordered on the second day they were up. I'll definitely be posting once I finish the project one way or another. the biggest problem I'm having now is finding the right size/color/quality flag to sew on!

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
@ those AMS samples holy %#%@! as for dude with the bursts, yeah I am paranoid about 10.5's, 11's fit me right (I think my feet grew half a size in the last 2 years, weird) and I would hate to drop money on a pair that won't fit me. but yeah both the other colorways are dope (like I need to mention the greys), but the orange ones are NOT a 2001 burst, they are a euro release from the last year or two I believe, you can tell by the bubble. I saw those last week and just didn't bother because of the sizes and prices. but yeah the grey/pimento joints are heat.

haven't seen a slingman post in a while, good to see you posting! i know the bursts you're talking about, I have never seen them for sale but would LOVE a pair in 11 or 11.5.
burst_wht_red_blue_3.jpg

sorry for the long post fam, have a good Monday.
Brian- Tried to recreate the picture you posted above....

And shot a few others while I'm had em out.

I hadn't taken pictures of shoe in a long time, so while I was at it I had to snap a few of the pair you so generously passed along to me. Long over due. I serioulsy can't say enough about how you took care of me on these. You went above and beyond. It is GREATLY APPRECIATED!! I rocked em the other dayfor the first time....they are so damn fresh!!! Thanks to S Dubl on these as well.

Kevin2nd- Thanks for the info on the Amsterdam samples!! Much appreciated. Guess I can keep dreamingabout finding a size 12 one day.

Another pair I picked up recently. Not my first pair of these, but like Cris says....nothin like a crispy fresh DS pair.

Brian- I hope to God I can find you a pair of those USA's one day. Know I'm always lookin!!!

-Andrew-

EDIT**

Mic- Thanks for the update on those. I'm a huge fan of those though I know not everyone is. It'sa shame, but I'm slowly beginning to accept the fact that none of the 5 Patta AM1's are gonna hit the US. Not happy at all about that. Oh well, toe-bay I go.

Haha...this guy Andrew is throwing salt in wounds with that doubles pick of those Red/White/Blue Bursts.

Those Grey/White bursts look great. Glad Fam ended up with em.

112s are
smokin.gif

Happy Monday Fam
ohwell.gif

have you guys ever completely lost a shoe? i had those 360's and for the life of me, i can't find them. when i did the collection post a while back isearched my whole apartment, my car and my office and they are nowhere to be found. still scratching my head.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

have you guys ever completely lost a shoe? i had those 360's and for the life of me, i can't find them. when i did the collection post a while back i searched my whole apartment, my car and my office and they are nowhere to be found. still scratching my head.
not a whole pair, but i've def lost one shoe, and that #!%* still really pisses me off, best timberland boots of all time

I lovin those bursts up there. I never owned a pair. How do they fit?

These were added to the Nike West AM1 pack...
2a8rqx3.jpg

Oh sorry to all of u who just loved those C3PO kicks. They only made 24 pairs...
tongue.gif

Good stuff cris
pimp.gif

been wanting a pair for the longest time, but just keep putting it off everytime i come accross a pair

- neil

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

have you guys ever completely lost a shoe? i had those 360's and for the life of me, i can't find them. when i did the collection post a while back i searched my whole apartment, my car and my office and they are nowhere to be found. still scratching my head.
you know what...I think I lost my '09 AM95s. I coulda sworn I knew where they were...i kinda re-arranged some shoes yesterday, and where Ire-arranged is where I thought they were. I didnt see em anywhere
ohwell.gif
Ive only worn em once
frown.gif
I need to look harder.
smh.gif

Hey Kev you sure they weren't taken when your ride got broken into? I remember you telling me that they took that Undftd hat I got you.

Nice to see you posting Steve

I love seeing Burst with those humongous air bubbles. "%@@ so fat you can see it from the front" type of stuff
happy.gif

Dope pick up Cris. My footlocker had those on sale during a 50% but didnt have my size so the wife got a pair.

Here's a picture of the AM1 ID's. I beleive these were taken from CT but it was posted on that other site as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom