TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
tak - we share a love for dope 90s and those are no exception.

Thanks. If I remember correctly you typed them same exact words to me once before
wink.gif

Damnit KVN....u almost had me...
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

Those new 90's are promising, thank god Nike is giving love to GR's
pimp.gif

Mike - i got you and the rest of the fam....my eyes are peeled
nerd.gif

El bro - nice set u got there
eek.gif
pimp.gif

C4 - i hear what you're saying about the live painting and getting the people involved in the work. A year ago...Iwent to a party at underground hip-hop club that my lady's sister was hosting for her boyfriend, whose a rapper, and she did a live painting on stage whilehe performed....then they let me be the auctioneer to sell it right there after the show was over....(that was fun as $#!t!!). some dude wanted to pay $200 butonly had a credit card....it was cash only so the buyer that he beat out came through with the cash and we sold it to him for $150, she was happy as hell causeher outlook was to get $50-60 out of it. i don't even think dude that bought it was present for the live painting either
laugh.gif

gonna break these out tonight to peep ninja assassin.....can't wait to see it!
pimp.gif

Happy Thanksgiving FAM!...i hope everyone has a fun and safe time with their loved ones, and also hopeeveryone will be stuffing their faces full of good food!! I know i will be!
pimp.gif

KVN - Im feeling the CW on those IDs. Nice!
C4 - Yea i get the idea with the live paintings. Pier 39 in SF is full of them and tourists will pay whatever for them.Idk if sneakerheads will though but good idea.
Tak - Those 90's are dope. Nice pic too.
Jibbycanoe - Lemme kno what DSLR u decide to pick up. Im on the lookout for one and would like some opinions.
Mayhem - Might be seeing Ninja Assassin too. Looks decent.

I hope all u guys have a great thanksgiving! Stay safe and dont get trampled if u decide to shop on Black Friday!

-Mitchell

Originally Posted by tak

tak - we share a love for dope 90s and those are no exception.
Thanks. If I remember correctly you typed them same exact words to me once before
wink.gif

ha. I wouldn't doubt it. 87s seem to be the FAM favorite, but I'm a 90s man myself
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

Jibbycanoe - Lemme kno what DSLR u decide to pick up. Im on the lookout for one and would like some opinions.
I'm pretty sure I'm going to get a Canon T1i, but idk much about lenses yet. other than shoes, I am mostly a landscape photographer(geology ftw!) so I'm guessing some sort of quality wide angle lens to start. I really need to do more research. always more to learn! and I know thereare some very good photographers in the FAM so we can always pick their brains

Sup Fam....I hope everyone has a GREAT Thanksgiving day!!

p.s. has any big footer fam won any of the DJAM AMs? I wish I wore his
size, but it's probably a good thing I don't w/ the holidays around the corner!

Originally Posted by denverairforce

too funny. this has been my plan all along, since we first got wind of 87's coming back to iD, haha. I'm still waiting to see how they stitch the tag and tongue. it all depends on how easy it will be to rip the seams of the tag. if they tuck the tag into the tongue seam, it's going to be hard. if they sew the tag on the tongue to where all 4 sides of the tag are exposed and not tucked in the seam, it will be a piece of cake. if they make it hard, I was thinking of taking it to a tailor or seamstress to see if they can do it for me. if you want to wait, I should be getting my iD's in in a couple weeks, I ordered on the second day they were up. I'll definitely be posting once I finish the project one way or another. the biggest problem I'm having now is finding the right size/color/quality flag to sew on!
I will be waiting for your results for sure. I think finding the right USA flag will be your biggest issue because if your flag is not theperfect size then it will throw off the whole shoe.

I would like to use the wavy flag but I'm not sure how that would turn out.

Heads up...the obsidian 95s that have been posted recently are up on shoetrends for 105. Can't post pics because I'm on my phone....

HK - yes, the wavy flag idea crossed my mind as well. the main thing is finding the right size, like you said... we'll see!

happy thanksgiving all!

Originally Posted by s dubl

Heads up...the obsidian 95s that have been posted recently are up on shoetrends for 105. Can't post pics because I'm on my phone....

245aloy.jpg

Needs more obsidians like these:

4qc7q.jpg

Hope the FAM has a great thanksgiving...I don't think I have any brown or orange Air Maxes I could wear tomorrow, other than my precious Obsidian/Cone95s...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

jwdanklefs wrote:

Molinar - That auction was for one shoe... A dope one but it was only one... lol
Yea I know man I just found them at the last minute
laugh.gif

FAM does $1012 shipped sound good for a pair of DS Viotechs and a pair of DS Black Supreme Low SBs?

I think for both being DS that actually isnt bad... Im not an SB low kinda guy though...

As far as the cowboy180s go, I would pull the trigger on that $340... I paid alot more for mine, though they were DS, but I wanted them BAD!!!!!

Been away, going to have a look at the last ten pages.

While i'm there who can tell me which AM 1s have something like an Eel or similar on the heel where the Nike Airusually is? The shoe's red apparently.

Have a mate who's going to sell me his, havent seen them yet.

He also has.....................Black J 4s with Nike Air on the heel and J 5s, same deal.............can't wait to seethem.

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Been away, going to have a look at the last ten pages.

While i'm there who can tell me which AM 1s have something like an Eel or similar on the heel where the Nike Air usually is? The shoe's red apparently.

Have a mate who's going to sell me his, havent seen them yet.

He also has.....................Black J 4s with Nike Air on the heel and J 5s, same deal.............can't wait to see them.
Air Max 1 "Urawa" aka "Japan League" It's actually a dragon, not an eel.
2247568070_0af9779154.jpg

Marco with the lightning quick reaction speed!!! Yeah he Urawa, such a great shoe... It should be high on EVERYONE's want list if it is not already inpossession!!!

Interesting, i thought they were, but he said they had red mesh, i assumed he had something else other thatUrawas..

Well i'm glad to announce i will have those in my possession for cheap as of tomorrow!

Going to sell his 4s and 5s for him,. size 10 u.s., ds if any of you want to send some offers my way. Pics whenever, thefours are the black 99 edition with Nike Air on the heal, no box. The fives are the black Nike Air edition with the 3m tongue. I'll wait until i see themto find oput the exact details, those are as described by him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom