TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by crisone

Originally Posted by T21D

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

So Fred, being an AM FAM memer of Filipino descent...you got me?
Ron, "You got 99 problems and the...

tak- Nike Air on heels or not, the whole cw is a bit too busy.

..............I'll agree, too busy.

Cris.

Not too busy for me.
devil.gif
I need the Purps before these though
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by micmorales

Originally Posted by brickSB

^^what if I like filipino women? is that not enough for you?

Let me go call Lucy in a few..
laugh.gif

I never ever dated a Pinay...ebony honeys most of the time...

Fred, Pinoy kaba?!! I didnt know
my wife is dominican and I love her to death....

BUT....just because you are on a diet, doesn't mean you can't look at the menu.
glasses.gif

^ Nice 87's up there
pimp.gif

Thanks for all the comments fellas.

Originally Posted by El Bro

Larrivee-Nice Spiridons, I love that colorway. I need to find me a pair. How do they run in size?
Thanks man. I asked the same question a few days ago, and got a mixed response. I say they run pretty much true to size. For reference, I canwear either 10.5 or 11 in about all AMs. These Spiridons are wmns 11.5 and they're fine. They feel about like a 10.5. I used to assume that there'sa size and a half difference from men's to women's, but I guess it's closer to one size. My only other AMs in women's are HOA 180s(they're a 12), and they fit like an 11 - definitely roomier than my men's 10.5 180s.

Basically, true to size. Women's (atleast in Spiridons), go one size up.

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

Originally Posted by denverairforce

maybe a stupid question, but are there any specific insoles out there that work well in 95's? I'm talking stuff you can pick up at the store like Dr. Scholl's (are you gellin'?), stuff like that. thanks!

I use Dr. Scholl's massaging gel inserts in my 09' am95's. idk why but the 09' 95s aren't too comfortable. I would assume most of the Dr. Scholl's would work fine but just make sure u take the time to cut them correctly for a better fit. Hope that helps...

-Mitchell

I'm always looking for good replacement insoles, but I haven't found any that are "just right" yet. But you can trim any to make them fitand they'll work fine. I tend to get the type that works best for the situation. If a pair is a little on the roomy side, I get some thicker, gel-typeinsoles to make them fit a little better. If I can't spare any space in a pair, I get the low profile, foam-only kind.

And unfortuantely, '09 95s aren't very comfortable....... because they're '09 95s
tired.gif

Fam.....Joe contacted me about Sneaks Up, for whoever is going from AM FAM, we can have our own section, so we would need to see how many tables are needed,they're about 6 ft. long each.

Cris.

Originally Posted by crisone

Fam.....Joe contacted me about Sneaks Up, for whoever is going from AM FAM, we can have our own section, so we would need to see how many tables are needed, they're about 6 ft. long each.

Cris.
I think that it is really a matter of maybe trying to compile a list of what shoes want to be displayed, say there are 10 people coming, and youwant 100 different shoes between the 10 you have to decide who will bring what so that there isn't repetition.

^ Precisely...

Also, I had talked with Cris and Justin about this so this goes out to everyone... Only bring the rights or the lefts (it doesn't matter and you may aswell all be uniform so lets just say lefts), do not bring pairs unless they are the few pairs you intend on wearing for the weekend... You can either stickthem all in a suitcase and bring them with you or (this is the recomended option) you can stick them in a box and ship them to me, Joe or Aaron, you get themwhen you get here, we set up the day of the show and then we can box them back up and ship them back to you afterward...

As far as what you guys want to bring... shoot... lol

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Originally Posted by airon0828

sup fam im out in colorado took a road trip with some homies. but im flying home on turkey day. wearing beater white/grey am90's the whole trip. gonna try and check out the outlets tomorrow though if we have time. ill share finds if i see any
are you in Denver? welcome to CO! outlets here are usually crap, but they have decent samples every now and again. there's four of them. let me know if you need any info on anything in the Denver area. have a good trip!
I'm actually south just north of Colorado Springs. I've been busy being taken around. Sadly leaving early Thursday morning so I am notsure if I will even hit any outlets or even the mall haha. But I am going to visit casa bonita just cuz i had to watch that south park episode in reference tothat place haha. If i need any guidance I'll hit you up for sure though. For sure I am going to come back though, when it's warmer and check out Denvermore too.

THANKS GUYS I really appreciate all the kind words

I was thinking about it and the last three to join the FAM all have a city in their title Cleveland, Dallas, and Denver. Hmm just thought it was a lil wierd

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

I was thinking about it and the last three to join the FAM all have a city in their title Cleveland, Dallas, and Denver. Hmm just thought it was a lil wierd
That's funny! Didn't realize that.
roll.gif

Yeah but its all the city theyre from... Or are you from Dallas?

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

No Im from Las Vegas sir. I'm just a huge COWBOYS fan

Fam, I'm broke.... Any FAMALAMADINGDONGS want any custom paintings??? Let me know!!!!

Edit: For real... let me know...

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

No Im from Las Vegas sir. I'm just a huge COWBOYS fan

^^^i live in the same state as dallas,but i am a big fan of vegas...
happy.gif

7lcdmj man there is another sz 8 air max lover intexas
smokin.gif
!!!! i thought i was the only one

DAMNYOUELBRO!!!!!! LOL I still need my FIRST pair!!!! Nice man very nice!!!

Molinar - That auction was for one shoe... A dope one but it was only one... lol

Real talk though, not joking, do any of you guys know of any 1 leg sneaker heads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom