TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
71egck5.jpg

thanks oli and nice varsity red 95's briannnnn. if you never did those "id's" yet oli, i can do them real soon. one moreweek and all this work drivel will be settled down and i can get back to fishing, diving and really step my postwh o ring game up. i desperately need to get tojapan next year for a break and maybe even eventually do a semi-collection post. i have my eyes on an interesting pair of runners on yahoo but.. . . . $$$ =
frown.gif

Whats up fam?

Nice chilis up there briannnnn.

Anyway, wore these today to watch my Hokies play for the ACC championship...
6y1gabk.jpg

Kevin, you know me by now. i'm really in no hurry man. you seem really stressed for living in hawaii. i guess my brain is full of cliché
laugh.gif

HawaiiShot.jpg

hope you'll be through with all that hassle before new year man.

Briannn and Hillz, good material there!

'04 bright teal
011207fn8.jpg

cheers FAM!

Were the "chili's" a retro of an old AM95 colorway? My bro had a pair of 95s from 1999 in a similar colorway, except the gradient was more gray(and not the anthracite-light gray gradients of the 2004 am95s) and the lace loops were gray with red stripes. Also the Nike Air logo on the back heel was red.Anyone know where the nickname came from? As kevin2nd alluded to, the red on these shoes is "Varsity Red."

Thanks in advance

^^^^ Thank you! Those are the exact ones

I could've inherited them off my bro a long time ago but I wouldn't have been able to fit them anyway.

img114.jpg

I used to wear these up until 8th or 9th grade

What up,

My internet connection has had me
mad.gif
, for two days now. I thought I shouldhurry and post while the connect is solid.

Kev - Those look nice, but slightly elongated. How do they fit?

Brian - Nice stuff.

7hillz - Nice as usual

Oli - Looking proper!

Later and have fun,
RnDm

Kev - Those look nice, but slightly elongated. How do they fit?
they fit long <pause> actually, these are a 9.5 and i'd be better off wearing a 9 or maybe even 8.5. they fit betterwith thick socks.

thanks for the link Kev...I remember Oli passin that link to me a few years ago...

have a good weekend Fam...

work tomorrow then dinner ...then to Mos Def!! after party with Just Blaze behind the turntables!!

couldnt wait, i unDSed these today to go to austin and ran into fellow AM FAMer cubanbee. Good to see ya again bee..
8c3pdtv.jpg

Helllo FAM hope everyone is having a good weekend. Great shoes as usual FAM!
Cris congrats on the house and my condolences for your loss.
I need me some teal am 1s anyone got any info on where to find a 9.5?
Well rocked these today to chill in the city... madd brick in the east rite now...

Brian: nice chili's.

Oli: nice teals

Chris: nice michigan spiridons. :smile: You should've posted in here too with those.

and this thread was getting close to moving to the 2nd page... so I gotta make some comments. :smile:

Cheers fam!

sup guys,
Oli hope your doing good B.
you know how you made me feel when you posted the Teals
mad.gif
frown.gif
wink.gif

... also that "boxer´s face" on the last page is wonderfull
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by slingman

Chris: nice michigan spiridons. :smile: You should've posted in here too with those.

Thanks Steve! Since Dan is back, I don't wan to break any rules
roll.gif
the sheriff's back in town

These came in the other day.....

All size 9.5's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom