TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
contemplating the black golds just 'cause i got some gold laces that would go perfect with them.

is that wrong?
laugh.gif

still have to find shoes to put some neon laces in, no stuntastic.

they look like they would be excellent for running..might pick up a pair for vball

edit: I was talking about the pairs that Steve posted on the last page
embarassed.gif

those AM1s up there are looking alright..the black golds are def the hottest from the bunch

What up,

Hybrids last page are aiiiigghhht, Nike Free snkrs are always comfortable though. Should make some good beaters. On this page I would like to see the wovens inperson. The bronze need mesh and more grey suede, then they would be nice.

Jdoc - I feel you on the AF1s. Why is it so much easier to find older AF1s as opposed to Air Maxes?

Later,
Jerrod

those blk gold are pretty nice. and the last pair white/blue could look good with some paint (and has some sort of feel that i kinda like)

hope everyone is doing well, i have been lurking these days, just not much time to post, as well as no new pickups from me...

take it easy

Dynatri - nice find on those.. cool pick up because of the collab..shoes are kinda mmmeehhhh but that case is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
.. nice stuff

Alright, spit it out guys.
Which one of you guys were wearing the Black/Purple TEAM AM FAM tee to Serramonte today? (I couldn't see what shoes you were wearing.)

No answer? C'mon, it has to be one of you. (Unless it's a fake tee.)

beaters.. excuse the cellphone pic.

12022007nj6.jpg

infrared laces take them to the next level imho.. don't think neon would work as well in the 95s though..

Morning,

The holiday season is thieving my loot, leaving little for snkrs
frown.gif
.Gotta get on my extra grind.

Dynatrix - I really like those IDs, but I'ma sucker for brown shoes. Are you a tastemaker? Or are you a friend?

Later,
Jerrod

Sup_

Good morning TEAMAM, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, goodevening, and good night!

Peace.

mic - you should use your masculine wiles and get some striper to stash a couple pairs in the back 'til they go on automatic clearance.
smokin.gif

bakit? bading ba ako?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

hope all is well mga pare ko

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow
eek.gif
pimp.gif
x 100 @ that pic ... so clean.. how big is it?

very clean... nice job shooto

wow that pic is very nice; i didn't realize that those blue 90's have the exact same cw as the infra's....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom