TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
These should be better...

288pg00.jpg

281ei4o.jpg

ek1feo.jpg

crisone - Nice pics of the new Pattas. I'll be tracking down a pair for sure.

Mayhemgatz - Killed it with those pickups. How come nothing on the back of the 87's? Was that an option back then, or has some customisation taken place?

Thanks for the kind words fam

Denver - i don't know whats the name of that material on the lights but i think it may be the same material that's on the JD neon lights,i'm probably wrong tho. funny thing is that i've seen those brown lights in mom n pop shops many times but they were always wrapped up in saran wrap(why do they do that?
sick.gif
) so i've never actually touched thematerial. that sucks about the nuggets, but still better than where the knicks and the nets are
sick.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
....the yankees were the only good news for NY sports this month.
ohwell.gif

Ukbased - no customization....yet...i've got plans for the heel actually
nerd.gif
, i don't remember the 87 options back then cause i missed out but i doremember them letting u put anything on them at first so i'm sure whoever made them just clicked to write an ID but left it blank or put a space.

damn shame about the shape....but those beef and broccoli's are such a nice colorway, they must be had. thanks for the pics
happy.gif

Originally Posted by 7lcdmj

Is that just a terrible pic? The toe box is green and the rest is brown. Except the midsole, of course.
no it wasn't a bad pic, I just couldn't tell if the lighting was making them look different than they were or not. thanks for theclarification and extra pics. everything looks nice except the shape.

oh and also, I wonder why they are "West" and not "East"? isn't "beef & broc" a NY thing based off the timbs of the samecolorway that everyone used to wear up there?

Justin...what size are those IDs? I saw a 13 in the same exact colorway on the other site.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Originally Posted by 7lcdmj

Is that just a terrible pic? The toe box is green and the rest is brown. Except the midsole, of course.
no it wasn't a bad pic, I just couldn't tell if the lighting was making them look different than they were or not. thanks for the clarification and extra pics. everything looks nice except the shape.

cool man, just wanted to make sure. yea, shape is crap, but i still had to, they're so clean.

oh and also, I wonder why they are "West" and not "East"? isn't "beef & broc" a NY thing based off the timbs of the same colorway that everyone used to wear still wears up there?
fixed....
glasses.gif
........i've been wondering the same aboutALL the "east" and "west" labels....i just don't see it lol

Shaun - probably the AM1's right? they've been listed twice, but both are 12.5.

hmmm...maybe it was a 12.5 *edit...yep it was a 12.5*, I just know Ive seen that pair before, I doubt there two pairs of that exact same shoe haha.

dope pick ups.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Nike....THIS is what's supposed to be on ID right now
grin.gif
BOOM. Amazing pick up Justin. See you're experimenting with background/set-up: you know we need a day of shooting before the Xmas holidays. Those iDs are insanely nice.

Originally Posted by danloveuk

See you're experimenting with background/set-up: you know we need a day of shooting before the Xmas holidays
thanks dude, i'm trying...ironic that this background is actually my office breakroom, i found that's where the best lighting is. alsomeant to talk to you about that on Google, gonna hit u with a text....let's set it up this week.

Shaun & James - thanks guys

i wonder who won those 99 grey mesh from DJ AM, from the prices of the other auctions, i was sure those would have went well above $300 but theydidn't......
nerd.gif

well I know who I HOPE won those.......... maybe we'll see a pickup posted in here in a week or so?
nerd.gif

you'll definitely be seeing some pick up posts form me in the next couple weeks as well, couple things on the way...
pimp.gif

Mayhem - Those AM1 IDs are sick!!! Damn I wish could the same with the current IDs...

BrickSB - Dope Urawas. I agree, Modz should go with the black laces.

Brick - Please tell me those Urawas aren't a sz 12. If they are, they have now been targeted! O.O

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

Mayhem - Those AM1 IDs are sick!!! Damn I wish could the same with the current IDs...

BrickSB - Dope Urawas. I agree, Modz should go with the black laces.

yea those URAWAS are so awesome

well I know who I HOPE won those.......... maybe we'll see a pickup posted in here in a week or so?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
....i hope so cause i wanted to bid sooooooooobad...thinking that 3 insoles would make that 13 just right
roll.gif
, but irespect the notice.

there's gonna be a hell of a lot of PM's flying around if a 11.5-12.5 shows up anywhere....
indifferent.gif
tongue.gif
nerd.gif

Greg - that first pic is dope, and please tell Mr. Tak....that my"targeting laser" has been idling over those since u got 'em
laugh.gif

El Bro - they have the same code as the older release but the production date is for summer of 01, i'm guessing afew of the OG colorways that were released in 97-99 have counterparts that released later overseas. just like the curry moss 95's, i always thought 98 wasthe only release...then someone shed light that there's a 2001 version with darker 3M. i wish i still had my crumbled 98 safety's tocompare....
frown.gif

GS - thanks

....funny thing just happened in my building, i'm walking to get food....i see a older lady heading to the train station and what does she have on? khaki90's, not really beat down but looks like her everyday sneaker when traveling to and from work....so dope cause i'm sure she's been in 'em fora while and they're still comfortable and still clean...
pimp.gif

^ Thanks, Thats gonna be my goal for the next two years. I never bought safety oranges because I knew they would crack, but 01's will be fine. I need tofind them now. I never new there were batches made in 01. WOW.

^^me niether, it wasn't until G got 'em and told me the date....i was shocked and excited. i've also beenhunting that curry moss pair cause my 98's lost a small piece of midsole and now i'm scared $#!tless to rock 'em in the slightest way
ohwell.gif

i just wanna get a few more pairs of the quality older releases and i'll be good! my black and comet red 95's, i just realized, are coming into theirfinal stages. i had to reglue the rubber outsole back onto the midsole because it seperated a little bit, then when i pulled it to see the extent....it damnnear went to the other side of the shoe. the midsole is still fine and intact....for now....but it's about to be a wrap for one of my most favorite95's
frown.gif

ugh 95's are so frustrating. the older they are, the better they look and better they were made (for the most part), yet they are more likely to die onyour feet. it's not a fun game, that's for sure. and yeah I hope our dude got his bid in and high enough, because $275 shipped isn't that bad evenif they weren't a celebrities pair...

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by danloveuk

i wonder who won those 99 grey mesh from DJ AM, from the prices of the other auctions, i was sure those would have went well above $300 but they didn't......
nerd.gif

denverairforce wrote:
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
....i hope so cause i wanted to bid sooooooooobad...thinking that 3 insoles would make that 13 just right
roll.gif
, but irespect the notice.

Sorry to say it wasn't me FAM....I gave up when they hit $250. Didn't think they were gonna go much higher than 2 bills honestly. Had to refrain so Icould go all out on a special pair ending in a couple hours. REALLY wish I had known you wanted em Mayhem....I would have let ya know I was callin it quits. Landed the red bursts, and with some luck I'll land the other pair tonight. 2 out of 3 ain't bad. Ya, and the fact that they were a good bit too bigmad it easier to let the grey ones go. Sorry again brother. I would have let ya know had I known!!!

FAM- Green Pattas, upto size 10 here: http://www.footalog.com/online/index.php?CID=4&IID=547

aww too bad about the grey ones... hmm I wonder if we should expand our system to include our max bids or something to that effect? maybe that's going toofar/getting too personal with it, I dunno. almost like we'd be having our own auction to see who can bid on the auction, haha. just a thought... can'twait to see those icy red bursts Andrew!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom