TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by larrivee7

On a big-time positive note, I did get a little something from the Dept. of the Treasury today:

Buying a house FTW!
happy.gif
Damn!!! Pattas for everyone!!!!

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Originally Posted by larrivee7
Damn!!! Pattas for everyone!!!!

laugh.gif
May not even be Pattas for me. I'll have to see what's leftafter replacement windows, roof, countertops, finishing theater room.......................
tired.gif
laugh.gif

likuid - that would be my preference as well.

dan - after seeing the wife's pair, that's where I'm leaning
pimp.gif
. Thanks for the input guys, just a question for discussion.

larrivee7- Congrats on that!!!
My wife and I were just speaking about when we were going to receive ours tonight. When did you file?
We've been waiting forever now, but heard they were really backed up on the new home owners credit.

Well looks like next week or so this thread will be filled with ID's
pimp.gif
Mine just shipped..well the very first colorway out of 5.

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^haha word!!

Por Vida Loco!!!

Simon ese. Cleveland- hey bro I feel the same way man. Just when I want to throw in the towel I come here to see great sneaks, true love and passion and friendly ppl.

Was just going to ask about ID's....I'm going home on the 15th for Christmas and I really hope I receive mine by then so I don't get stuck havingthem sit around my complex or something or them not being delivered altogether.

Originally Posted by zmdawg

Was just going to ask about ID's....I'm going home on the 15th for Christmas and I really hope I receive mine by then so I don't get stuck having them sit around my complex or something or them not being delivered altogether.

Yes continue....

oooh....hope to get my email soon.

heads up DS HOA AM1 Shirt szL in buy/sell....

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

larrivee7- Congrats on that!!!
My wife and I were just speaking about when we were going to receive ours tonight. When did you file?
We've been waiting forever now, but heard they were really backed up on the new home owners credit.

Thanks bro. I mailed our amended tax return on 11/6 and we got the check 11/30, so a little over 3 weeks is all it took. It was a little sooner than Iexpected it to come, but I had heard several people got theirs in right at a month. Hopefully you get yours quick.
smile.gif

Cris - sharp lights
pimp.gif

UFB - nice Stasis
eek.gif
. I've got a pair, but yours are CLEAN (DS right?)
smokin.gif

Looking forward to seeing all your IDs popping up!

Originally Posted by zmdawg

Was just going to ask about ID's....I'm going home on the 15th for Christmas and I really hope I receive mine by then so I don't get stuck having them sit around my complex or something or them not being delivered altogether.

if they've shipped already, you should def get them by the 15th, i mean....atleast i would hope it doesn't take 14 days to get a package from china tothe US.

recycled.....

^ I love Curry's, I just dont know what I would wear them with. Definitely one of the better shaped 87's.
smile.gif
Very Nice.

Originally Posted by El Bro

^ I love Curry's, I just dont know what I would wear them with. Definitely one of the better shaped 87's.
smile.gif
Very Nice.
thanks man, i just have on a blue button up polo....really didn't know what id wear with them either, but htey go with anything blue/navy IMO

Sup Fam,

referring to the talk about the curry's here's a quick heads up for all of you with a size us 10:

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

^ aren't you sneaky James! and FYI, your link in your sig is barely visible...
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
, thanks man, meant to edit it last night when i saw you posted that, butcouldn't figure out how to get to my signatures on my mac, so i just had to do it on my windows box.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom