TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Oh yeah and I LOVE OG stabs... The main diff for me is how flat the shoe is... I dont like the Mayflower Columbus ship style toe thats on the retro stab!!!
lol, yeah the shape is awful on the retros. i actually purchased a pair of retros once and they literally hurt my feet after wearing them forhalf a day. that was the last pair i bought.

as far as those white persian bw's, they were women's sizes only up to about 11.5 I think.

There was a 12 available in them, but my homey scooped those up immediately since he wearsa 10.5.

There was a 12 available in them, but my homey scooped those up immediately since he wearsa 10.5.

good lookin' out on that spacej23. I wear 11 so women's releases are usually a no go for me. i believe jwdanklefs is a 13 so he had no shot at thoseeither.

good lookin' out on that spacej23. I wear 11 so women's releases are usually a no go for me. i believe jwdanklefs is a 13 so he had no shot at thoseeither.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom