TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chilly willy this am in the river city
378946364.jpg

Originally Posted by Ferrari6888

thanks to whomever posted the info about these! $31 total ($29.99 + 20% off)

happy.gif

Glad you were able to get a pair. A friend of mine who works at the outlet that had those hit me up afterI posted the info, and he said they sold a total of 20 pairs that day.

I'm not sure if they still have any left, but I guess it doesn't hurt to give the outlet a calland check.

Here was my original post(which I posted in here first to give the fam first dibs):

Originally Posted by spacej23

I haven't contributed in awhile, but hopefully this makes up for it somewhat...

14-570x399.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]$29.99 @[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]4840 Tanger Outlet Blvd # 491[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]North Charleston, SC 29418-6958[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)](843) 744-3966[/color]

They're Women's, so fellas, make sure to go up a size and a half. The biggest size I remember seeing was 11.5. Good luck Fam!

happy.gif

Glad you were able to get a pair. A friend of mine who works at the outlet that had those hit me up afterI posted the info, and he said they sold a total of 20 pairs that day.

I'm not sure if they still have any left, but I guess it doesn't hurt to give the outlet a calland check.

Here was my original post(which I posted in here first to give the fam first dibs):

14-570x399.jpg

They're Women's, so fellas, make sure to go up a size and a half. The biggest size I remember seeing was 11.5. Good luck Fam!

happy.gif

14-570x399.jpg

happy.gif

14-570x399.jpg

happy.gif

14-570x399.jpg

happy.gif

14-570x399.jpg

happy.gif

14-570x399.jpg

happy.gif

14-570x399.jpg

happy.gif

14-570x399.jpg

happy.gif

14-570x399.jpg

happy.gif

14-570x399.jpg

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Oh yeah and I LOVE OG stabs... The main diff for me is how flat the shoe is... I dont like the Mayflower Columbus ship style toe thats on the retro stab!!!
lol, yeah the shape is awful on the retros. i actually purchased a pair of retros once and they literally hurt my feet after wearing them forhalf a day. that was the last pair i bought.

as far as those white persian bw's, they were women's sizes only up to about 11.5 I think.

Oh yeah and I LOVE OG stabs... The main diff for me is how flat the shoe is... I dont like the Mayflower Columbus ship style toe thats on the retro stab!!!
lol, yeah the shape is awful on the retros. i actually purchased a pair of retros once and they literally hurt my feet after wearing them forhalf a day. that was the last pair i bought.

as far as those white persian bw's, they were women's sizes only up to about 11.5 I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom