TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The funny thing is that I still find the current Stabs fairly comfortable (it seems like they actually have Nike Air embedded in the forefoot, unless it'sjust my imagination) but they look far bulkier than a running shoe is supposed to be.

The Air Structure retros for the teal/infrared and ultramarine/infrared (should be Persian Violet/infrared if they wanted to be true to the original) colorwaysboth looked pretty good, aside from minor cosmetic changes. The Structures don't seem to have that drastic canoe shape or super long toe-box most Nikeretros have.

The funny thing is that I still find the current Stabs fairly comfortable (it seems like they actually have Nike Air embedded in the forefoot, unless it'sjust my imagination) but they look far bulkier than a running shoe is supposed to be.

The Air Structure retros for the teal/infrared and ultramarine/infrared (should be Persian Violet/infrared if they wanted to be true to the original) colorwaysboth looked pretty good, aside from minor cosmetic changes. The Structures don't seem to have that drastic canoe shape or super long toe-box most Nikeretros have.

10.5 vios went with no bids 230 shipped, somebody should hit up that seller. they looked a little used but not too bad.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by denverairforce

10.5 vios went with no bids 230 shipped, somebody should hit up that seller. they looked a little used but not too bad.
nerd.gif
WHAT?! PM me the ebay number please.

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom