TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
james - pm sent

by the way, if anybody is interested in team orange 95's size 8 for pretty cheap (bout half off retail), pm me soon.

james - pm sent

by the way, if anybody is interested in team orange 95's size 8 for pretty cheap (bout half off retail), pm me soon.

Todays arrival ....
smokin.gif
Everyone in Team AM Fam should get your hands onOne of these!

Cris1 - T's really came out great, the little added touch with the collar label .....as Justin says "Piffery!" Oh' cant forget bout thedecals, the Foils
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
THANKS

Probably break out the shirt with these?

^ No woooooories Mike, glad you like'm, good match as well.

But like he said, you need to get your hands one, or two, or five, haha.....I still have a lot of sizes if interested, this will help me make the new TAFtees.....
wink.gif
smile.gif

Cris.

Thanks for the kind words FAM!

i definitely see how the stabs changed but i love the few pairs i have, definitely a very comfortable shoe regardless! i would love to see those OG cw'smake a comeback tho
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Drew - thanks dude, and after u missed that pair from AM's auction....i sort of feel terrible cause u been afterthem for a while as well so if i see another clean pair anywhere, i got u!
wink.gif

Airon -
roll.gif
, anytime!
NJTruEast -
eek.gif
....sick 95's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

T21D - love the bacons...those new currents, as comfy as they may be, just can't compare.
Kev - another sick pair, are those 98's or the 01's?
Viet/Mike - new avy check
nerd.gif
andthat's a "piff" matching with those 87's too
laugh.gif

while the stock is available, the offer still stands.....if anyone would like some navy patta's and can get the cash to me, i got u!
glasses.gif

hmmm pattas eh???

......must resist!

was considering those bw's for 31$...but do i really want em? or am i just buying them because of the price?....

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by daaznfella

hmmm pattas eh???

......must resist!
you're on hiatus unless it's ridiculously cheap remember?

team cheap ***!!!
ROFL
roll.gif

I hope theres not an Official "TCA" out there somewhere...

Mic - 4th wouldn't happen to be that white pair would it?
nerd.gif

Mike -
roll.gif
if there is....

found a few funny pics while googling team cheap ***

good_cheap_fast.jpg

how i'm getting my cheap *** to sneaks up?
nerd.gif

Pareng Mic - 4th??? Is that another hyperstrike???

Justin - I like that "Good - Cheap - Fast".... I'm for Team Cheap too!!! Hahaha!!!

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Hahaha Justin just hop a Greyhound brother!!!!

i dont know about down there, but east coast greyhound buses are shady as all get up, plus you cant have fun.

how do you guys feel about the air max t-zone?

nike-air-max-t-zone.jpg

saw a few random pairs today, i liked the pegasus-like heel and the rest of the shoe is pretty nice too imo....thoughts? maybe if they had some better colors?

Mic - Can't wait for the pics of the 4th ones...
NJTrueEast - Very nice 95s... Clean CW
Cris - Really feeling those tees man... Might be coppin one very soon especially if it helps u out with the TAFtees.
wink.gif

Mayhem - People go on Greyhound and never come back...
laugh.gif

-Mitchell

Daaz' Im not feeling those t-zones at all. They get a "thumbs down" there's something not rite about those??

Those look like a pegasus 89 with an air unit. Its too clunky in my opinion. They are ok.

Im sure they will hit outlets pretty quick when they do i might get a pair if they are cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom