TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI

Nike outlets nationwide and maybe NT's are having a pretty good deal, and it could save some $ on your I.D orders.

[color= rgb(255, 51, 51)]Dec 10 - 24[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 51, 51)]Receive a $25 Holiday Score Card with every $75 purchase*[/color]
*Limit 4 per transaction, while supplies last. Please see store associate for details.

so spend $75 you get a voucher for $25.

I'm hoping this works on Gift card purchases. If so I'm getting 4 $75 giftcards
devil.gif

i don't have the promotional card on me with the details but the $25 giftcard they give you for spending the $75 can only be used in a certain time frameafter x-mas I believe. I will post more details tomorrow.

I will be shocked if they let the GC's count for the $75 purchase but you never know since the Free gift card can only be used later date.

A little off the AM 1 ID topic. Did anyone else cop these Mercer St. "Blackouts" when they dropped last December? I feel like when the mesh optionwas available I could have just made these on NikeID. The dude at Mercer said there were only like 21 pairs sold of each. Anyone else know any info or have apair of themselves. I feel like they are nothing special and kinda regret ordering them over the phone the morning of the release paying $160 for them shippedwith my credit card. Flightclub will only consign them for $175 and after the 20% I would be losing money. Still DS maybe I will say F it and wear them in thesnow tomorrow.

Dec 24 · Nike Sportswear - BlackoutCollection @ 21 Mercer

nike-sportswear-blackout-01.jpg

Anyone else tired of these magicians??? Been having trouble loggin in all day...

s dubl - I really like those blue/grey IDs. Hope u post more pics...
kvn - both IDs are dope!
mic - Damn... 200 euros???
eek.gif
Better get that matching windbreaker and a tshirt with it!
space - Thanks for the pics... I will be adding those to my locker if you don't mind.
devil.gif

neukicks - Very clean Safaris! Still patiently waiting for a reasonably priced pair to come my way...
eyes.gif

zach - i wouldn't think that the GCs would count as a purchase but u never kno.

-Mitchell

Originally Posted by JDAM1

Originally Posted by s dubl

Smh@$200...better come with some extras for that price. Can't wait to see pics.

who knows for that price it might come with a windbreaker or tshirt

379378388.jpg

this is the typical dutch nylon grocery bag Patta uses when you buy something

I have no clue if they are releasing with a shirt or something else...I think they are overpriced coz they are selling them at their new store Precicnt 5 whichwill sell more finer streetwear. I respect the hustle , but im still mad at the high price

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^its a product we paid for with our $$...if we don't like it we send it back...I ordered white suede, its not my fault Nike used an off white. If they would have listed it as off white/bone/almost yellow/grey etc....then it would be my fault and I would deal with it.

exactly...

another thing is the silver and midnight fog shows up too light on the site compared to how they actually look once you get them... very misleading, which ithink is why cincy is sending back his purps... he selected midnight instead of silver, simply because it's kinda misleading on the site... midnight fog isdarker than how it appears on the site...

Mitchell...my IDs are supposed to be white and blue..not grey. Reason I'm sending em back...hopefully by me doing so I don't ruin it for anyone....

Mic...maybe they'll throw in an extra bag at that high price
tongue.gif
I'm not even counting on copping at that price, but I'll bet they're prettydamn nice. Can't wait for pics.

Proto...that's what sucks about NikeID...colors almost never are represented properly on the site. I'm sure they get plenty of releases with every IDmodel.

Damn Mic, €200 is crazy (even for Patta)
Cris, those ID's are dope, had those saved up in my locker as well, gonna have to go ahead and order those now
devil.gif

Wore these today (recyled picture) , midsole is holding up really well on these

Zach - Pretty sure this won't work on GC but whatever....I got mine on Black Friday while I read that others were getting like a F&F 30%?!?

To Zach
From Zach

Tks for putting this C/W up

Originally Posted by trooooooph

I'm not part of the fam but I stay lurking and love air max.

4175910564_7fb298fb91.jpg

So pleased with the IDs. Definitely ordering some more after I get gifts for my family.
Would love to see some extra pics of that obsidian/yellow pair if you can. They look great.

had to un-ds today @ work.

im f-ing in love with the reflective swoosh - the quality of the "3m" is great and really bright.
my next pairs are gonna have alot more.

do6j2u.jpg

^ my wifes name.
part of my wedding gifts was $ to buy these - so I had to big her up.
glasses.gif

Been wanting to pull the trigger on heineken IDs....not sure if i should use the hot red or the beet....any thoughts???

regarding the hot red on spacej's pair, I just want to say it doesn't look quite like that in real life. it is more pink/orange and not quite as red.the beet suede is a perfect red - almost like sport red, and the beet rubber is a little darker than the suede. I would personally opt for beet as the red fora heineken inspired pair, but I'm sure either would look good in the end.

also, the $25 gift card deal, are those gift cards or "score cards" only good at factory and clearance stores as that pic above suggests?

Thanks again Cris
4176907114_3c61552c8f.jpg

... I'd really love to make a full reflective ID if that were possible..

Originally Posted by denverairforce

regarding the hot red on spacej's pair, I just want to say it doesn't look quite like that in real life. it is more pink/orange and not quite as red. the beet suede is a perfect red - almost like sport red, and the beet rubber is a little darker than the suede. I would personally opt for beet as the red for a heineken inspired pair, but I'm sure either would look good in the end.

also, the $25 gift card deal, are those gift cards or "score cards" only good at factory and clearance stores as that pic above suggests?

This is the problem. I was afraid of the beet looking too dark, and since there was no use of red onsuede, I just decided hot red would be best. Plus, since I hardly ever clean the soles of my shoes, the hot red will more than likely start to fade and beless bright.
tongue.gif

Let's just say my pair should probably be dubbed Heineken Light.
laugh.gif

^ Thanks man! I can't tell you how hard it's been not to go ahead and click"Buy" on a few of the pairs in my locker.
frown.gif

I hope to hear that gift card thing Zach posted works. If so, I'll definitely go ahead and capitalizeon a couple of those.

gswarriorz - Of course I don't mind. It's a colorway that's too hard toresist in my opinion.

Is the fog color more of a dark gray, more like charcoal? I'm trynna seal tha deal but wanna make sure

^ If it helps, I used it on my Overlay on my TAF AM1's:

Neil, for a minute there, I thought that was my pic, hence the computer, haha.

What's good everybody, TGIFF!!!!!!!!!!!! But a wet/foggy one here in the Bay.

Cris.

thanx Cris, to me it looks like charcoal dark grey. I heard someone mention earlier that the fog is darker and silver is darker.

Who's tryed the raptors CW yet? I've been having them on my mind I just don't know how to execute. Any hints, help? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom