TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for hooking it up with the dirt magne....i mean...the ultramarine 180's Viet!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Thanks for hooking it up with the dirt magne....i mean...the ultramarine 180's Viet!
pimp.gif

you're welcome, now pay up foo!
eek.gif
eek.gif

....lol, i keep seeing patta's and going damn!.....i want!......

....but then i look at my bank account and go
ohwell.gif

Damn magician.
mad.gif

Recent pick ups.....

IDs for the wife and I...going back, replacements already ordered. Basically same colorblocking, but used silver on the quarter, reflective silver on overlay,and colored laces (same as accent colors), Pattas, Lace Up Save Lives...

2la3jiw.jpg

ordered my AMFAMs as well....almost did blue accents, but the pair I did with the wife has blue and they'd look too similar...wanted to do a black midsolepair with volt, so I guess its perfect time to do so haha...sorry Cris.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
...your package is coming soon....just waiting for onemore item...
devil.gif
nerd.gif
smh.gif

.....$55 still too cheap for you to come off hiatus for one pair? i know u got access to a swoosh acct....and yes i'm jealous cause i wish idid....
laugh.gif

Shaun - u already know....all of 'em are dope! those ID's look dope to me. i like the contrast of the blackmidsole with the blue tip.....gonna have to do an ID with that combo....just don't know what i'll do with the upper yet.

pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
...your package is coming soon....just waiting for one more item...
devil.gif
nerd.gif
smh.gif

.....$55 still too cheap for you to come off hiatus for one pair? i know u got access to a swoosh acct....and yes i'm jealous cause i wish i did....
laugh.gif

Shaun - u already know....all of 'em are dope! those ID's look dope to me. i like the contrast of the black midsole with the blue tip.....gonna have to do an ID with that combo....just don't know what i'll do with the upper yet.
patta's on swoosh? i dunno if i wanna ask my plug for this favor.....hmmmmm

Bought these AM '97 X at the store.Only 2 pairs where shipped , so i grabbed a pair for 105$

Classic Silver.Official Retro. Insole Detailed
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Returning Purples and USA. I messed them up, SMH.
i'm assuming because you used the midnight fog option instead of the silver?

Yep, and the damn Silver mesh. Don't know how that slipped passed me. Also returning USA for same reason. Damn FOG!
i guess this is the general consensus....i haven't been in here too much lately, but i got my IDs yesterday
that i made for a friend's xmas gift. i used midnight fog for the mesh and it looks horrible. it looks like a
purpleish-brown color. soooo if she likes them, then it won't be a huge deal. otherwise, i'll return them
after christmas and get black mesh. good thing i haven't ordered any for me yet....

BTW, the AMFAM IDs are siiiiiick!

Here's the next round. Some quick shots. I think I'ma return the dave white inspired ones. I should have added reflective silver or midnight fog to theoverlay. Also the swoosh is supposed to be white, but looks like a cream white. Might wanna try it with a reflective white. The only thing holding me back istheir new return policy. I'ma see if the outlet in Great Mall will take em back. The other pair is like Cris huarache inspired but with a hot red sole tomake it pop:

cant go wrong with them 97's

Beautiful IDs people!! Wish I had the dollar instead of this expensive as@ euro

BTW, 4 Patta Am1 joints will retail at a whopping 200EUROS

IM MAD.

dope KVN!

damn Mic, 200euro is craaaaaaazy!....i can see the resell prices now SMFH!!

SMFHx2
mad.gif
Those certain peeps out there gonna try and get double that. Thatslike 6 bills.
mad.gif
mad.gif

damn....that's dave white money, or a good portion of amsterdam/ kid robot money...lol

mic....i'm selling a kidney, any chances u can lock up a 12?
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Mic- If you do get them make sure we all get some dope shots.

For that asking price , I'd have to give up a pair of GEMS to Justin or Andrew........LOL no chance of that happening

Smh@$200...better come with some extras for that price. Can't wait to see pics.

Viet...do it man...I really didn't like em at first. Then with all the pics they started growing on me..now I have em they're dope in person!

KVN...dope. I'm really feeling both of em!

Respect for the dope shoes made.

For real. Y'all need to stop with sending stuff back for minor #+%$. You guys are gonna ruin it for everyone.

Unless NIKE messed up on the specs you ordered, you need to keep whatever you ordered and don't look good.

Thats on you. Sending every little thing back is ridiculous.

^^its a product we paid for with our $$...if we don't like it we send it back...I ordered white suede, its not my fault Nike used an off white. If theywould have listed it as off white/bone/almost yellow/grey etc....then it would be my fault and I would deal with it.

Originally Posted by Kevco

Respect for the dope shoes made.

For real. Y'all need to stop with sending stuff back for minor #+%$. You guys are gonna ruin it for everyone.

Unless NIKE messed up on the specs you ordered, you need to keep whatever you ordered and don't look good.

Thats on you. Sending every little thing back is ridiculous.
I understand that everyone has their own opinion but how is sending back product to Nike going to ruin it for everyone?

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^its a product we paid for with our $$...if we don't like it we send it back...I ordered white suede, its not my fault Nike used an off white. If they would have listed it as off white/bone/almost yellow/grey etc....then it would be my fault and I would deal with it.

Maybe even "cream" would've sufficed, but I think your "bone" is a pretty good description. Gonna box these up and take them to UPStomorrow if my NT or Outlet won't deal with them. Work on some CW's while back home for the holidays and hopefully get some refunds back from Nike.

zmdawg - I think it has to be mailed through USPS...

regarding returns, they've been accepting returns on iD for years now, I don't see how it would all of a sudden become a problem.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

zmdawg - I think it has to be mailed through USPS...

regarding returns, they've been accepting returns on iD for years now, I don't see how it would all of a sudden become a problem.

Free return shipping. Just go to your order status page on NDC, and then hit "Get return label" Print it out and slap it on the box. Refunds issuedwithin 3 days of item received.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom