TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RL' you been going all out on AMs lately....that's a good thing
wink.gif

Hameed- Whats up FAM, been on a little get a way? Nice to see you back!

.....if those g/w pattas were the p/w I'd do some damage to the old cc.

got me a nice bargain on a pair of 90's. Will post in a few days
smile.gif
Be quiet "Mayhem" you know you get dibz lol

Originally Posted by tak

RL' you been going all out on AMs lately....that's a good thing
wink.gif
Tired of Jordan Brand and their crap man, been wearing air max for years but have gotten into them now more than ever before...tired of buyingsneakers with glue stains on em, one wear and creases all over the shoe. JB was cutting corners and raising prices so I sold everything. I guess I'mrebuilding right now. Hope I'm not intruding on the fam..just a disgruntled sneaker head /Rant
tired.gif

Edit: Not to say Nike is on point but the grass is def greener
grin.gif
...SoI've been focusing on Huaraches/AM/Bball sneakers and trying out new sneakers rather than being stuck just buying retros.

yeah tak the shipping is in GBP to UK and I assumed they would charge even more to the US. either way I'm just mad because I ordered a pair for $140shipped and got cancelled like many others, left me salty as can be. it's OK though I made up for it, thanks J!

No, they recently released here in the states...all these came from swoosh, mens sizes to drop soon from what I understand ^^

Brian, you try on some 09s yet?? you're missing out mannn

Still haven't tried the 09s...that's why NYC hasn't been hit by an earthquake yet
roll.gif

I haven't seen the 97 X's in the states but have seen them on the auction site being sold by Asian sellers, so I thought that it may have been Asiaonly.

Nice weather today in SoCal after all the rain...

Larrivee - Great job in the tailwinds. I hope ur pools last. Been praying for a retro cuz i'd be too scared an OGpair would crumble...
RL - Nice lineup there, did u just pickup the volts? I'm still searching for a pair.
Mayhem - I'd have to see those obsidian AM1s in person before I decide. Iron Man 2 trailer huh? I can'twait...
nerd.gif

Christmas is right around the corner...
fmkx03.jpg

-Mitchell

gswarriorz those aren't the volts, they are the new electric green colorway...not too far off from the volts. I've been searching high/low for thevolts and came up with nothing.
Briannn I'm waiting patiently for mens sizes in the 97s

RL - Oh snap! Wow they look so close. Hmmm.... Might have to settle for those if I can't find the Volts.Thanks for the update

Someone posted comparisons of the volts and electric greens on the Air Max 2009 thread in the Nike forum...electric greens are naturally a lot greener than thevolts.

Both are bright but the color of the brightness varies a bit.

RL - Thanks for the comparison shot. I see the color difference, the electric green is pretty dope. I'll have to get both if I can.

Vivrantchino - Riverside is 70 degrees today (Mid-December) lol. Im taking shorts for granted

GS- Good luck finding those volts, I went through nike find, checked finishline inventory, ordered from finishline to get it cancelled...I gave up
Those 95s are nice...shipping sucks though.. (watching)

I need to stay outta here, them damn 09's now. Did anybody else try the free shipping without spending 175? I did what Cris said and it showed freeshipping. After logging back in to checkout the free shipping was gone and I ended up getting charged for it still.

mitchell - forgot you were on the west coast, enjoy the weather. i was down in houston about a month ago and saw christmas trees and lights in 80 degreeweather, it was odd lol.

RLT - im watching too, hopefully a fam gets em.

yikes those 95's went for kind of a lot. from 98, already have a crack in them, and already separating, sounds pretty risky to me...

I think I may pull the trigger on these two pairs. Each are $150 shipped and in my size 13. 05 Silver Surfer 97's and 06 Black/Black 95's with myfavorite (gum sole). What do you guys think? Any opinions?

haha just messin with you. yea i just won a big card tournament tonight so i may splurge on myself for x-mas. off to foxwoods now for the remainder of thenight. turn my winnings into some real winnings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom