TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by El Bro

I figured out a list of Mesh AM1's in a 9.5 that I am looking for

05 EU White/Red
Sorry, I just had to do it...
happy.gif
size 9.5
27zlq3m.jpg

Originally Posted by ucasta

05 EU White/Red
happy.gif
size 9.5
27zlq3m.jpg

Ucasta you suck
roll.gif

I now want these and the 00 Orlando Penny 1's that you have in a 9.5. Any time, name your price.
happy.gif

Mayhem- 03 and 05 in this colorway.
happy.gif

any fam out there looking for 10.5 112 AM1's in ds condition......get at me....i might have something for you...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

el bro - so those released twice?
nerd.gif
...i need a pair too lol

Lots of great stuff again. This thread never fails to deliver!

Cris - Damn u do live pretty close then haha... Dope Amsterdams by the way.
Ucasta - Very nice USAs!

-Mitchell

Ray...yeah I was thinking about throwing green in the mix somewhere. I ma fan of the Clot version, but its just a lil too much pink for me.

Justin..that blue purple combo is dope too. Im about to add that one to my locker and hopefully the pair I designed (prob add some green) or the blue purplepair might get ordered sooner or later.

KVN...yeah, if you find those pics post em up.

Aaron killin it with those USAs and OG Mesh. Good stuff homie.

IMO the only thing that saves those Pattas is the Green, the Gum sole, and the fact they'll be super limited. If they were a GR with no Patta association Ithink they would sit. The green forefoot swoosh would make em and instant cop if they were available.

Aaron, lovely USAs....hope all is well, sir. Glad u got the package alright....double stack Zoom FTW!

Originally Posted by Rick2345

^ they have a Bgrade pair at my local marshalls size 10 for 29.99 let me know if anyon needs em
Whoa....which c/w? PM me
smile.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

IMO the only thing that saves those Pattas is the Green, the Gum sole, and the fact they'll be super limited. If they were a GR with no Patta association I think they would sit. The green forefoot swoosh would make em and instant cop if they were available.
Agreed. That IV black pair is yummy, but I'm not sure which one I like more....white/green or the black....

Good stuff guys, too much to try to single out.
pimp.gif

Sick at home today, trying these out around the house a bit. So far so good.........

5e2260f43445909fd2f0f47b39e4eedc9646cc7b.pjpg

Originally Posted by denverairforce

post pics when they're ready, we'll have a tailwind restoration battle! hahaa

I've been trying to make some good use of my downtime missing work. I'll strike first
tongue.gif

Before
14726084a24670cdd130a470879f1477cfa1195f.pjpg

Medial sides looked way worse, tons of scuffs:
8b636f6b4794494809fddd410c5d717a6189330c.pjpg

After
ddb367074788494207f8d32500cf774906a88b5e.pjpg

I was pleased with how they came out. Leather cleaned up nicely and no white mesh to worry about brightening up.

Counter when you're ready good sir
laugh.gif

muhahaha comedy on here.

im still surprised people aren't using more og colorblocking on id's considering it's possible

i ordered 2 id's, 1 team am fam and another the other day for my christmas present to myself :smile:

Originally Posted by ucasta

05 EU White/Red
happy.gif
size 9.5
27zlq3m.jpg

roll.gif
cold!

btw, i still have plenty of kicks for sale in mens 7-8....FAM AND LURKERS OUT THERE! HOLLER!
nerd.gif

Mayhem- Those obsidians are exactly what I need but in a 9.5. I made an ID pair, but they were too loose. Not happy with the ID's. I have to be honest. I hold Nike to a standard, and when they dont meet it, I wont give in, especially when they are making the pattas close to the true shape of the AM1. Thats where all ID's should be made.
it's funny you say that because I thought the iD's I got looked way better shapewise than the pictures of most of the pattas I'veseen. but then again, I'm an 11 and I think my theory from early on about the bigger the shoe = the better the shape might be right, as most of the biggeriD's I've seen have a more rounded toe area like they're supposed to and a lot of the smaller sizes (9.5 and lower) seem to still have that squareboxy shape to them.

and yeah I want all those am1's you listed in 11/11.5 too, haha.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

damn, ucasta don't hurt 'em! those are icy fresh looking.

Seth - nice job on those! love the colorway. mine are white mesh and it's gonna take a little work to get clean but I think I can handle it. I justwon't have time until the weekend, but I hope to get 'em done soon. pics will be posted asap once ready, no question. thanks for sharing!

pssshhh 46 pounds shipping and that's within the UK! probably talkin' another 20 pounds to US which ends up at about $275. thanks but no thanks! haha.nah but good lookin' out.

pssshhh 46 pounds shipping and that's within the UK! probably talkin' another 20 pounds to US which ends up at about $275. thanks but no thanks! haha. nah but good lookin' out.

Did I miss something? BIN is $155 + $40 shipping? thats under $200.....not that bad.
grin.gif

I know somebody will snagg'em
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tak

pssshhh 46 pounds shipping and that's within the UK! probably talkin' another 20 pounds to US which ends up at about $275. thanks but no thanks! haha. nah but good lookin' out.

Did I miss something? BIN is $155 + $40 shipping? thats under $200.....not that bad.
grin.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

i think it would come out to be over $230?

Originally Posted by tak

grin.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
nah....he's charging 46gbp within the UK so unless he made a mistake (which i hope cause it barely costs 1/2 that from the UK to theUS)....that's gonna be pricey. someone should try tho....

Denver - thank you sir, enjoy!!
pimp.gif

and those 87's on NDC.....they are white/black/blue, there were sample pics of them posted a long time ago:
nike_airmax1_whiteblack.jpg

just saw the iron man 2 trailer....and....
eek.gif
......i can't wait!!

Originally Posted by nwt

Brian - I'm planning to sell both pairs of my spiridons (originals with boxes), I cant remember if they're size 10 or 10.5's though - ill be going home next week (where they are) and if they're a 10.5 ill shoot you a message for sure

- neil
2ldj62h.jpg

I've always wondered how original Spiridons were compared to the retro. I know the swoosh material was different and the blue was much lighter on theoriginals.

BTW, there are some sz 11 AM95s on the auction site for DIRT CHEAP...I'm watching them but decided not to purchase since I am running out of room to storekicks...

What up fam? It's been a minute...sitting in the OC waiting for a plane back home
grin.gif

Too many dope things to mention, but dope graffiti by all that posted. Brings back memories!!

Those blk Pattas left me speechless
pimp.gif

Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom