TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Again?

I'm sure in a couple years they'll be getting the Neon 95 treatment.... re-re-re-releasing every 4 days
Ucasta - Shady Bursts
pimp.gif
... one of my favourites

man i know every time that sneaker touches the street in san antonio....jk saw your post on the facebook.................

i like that they are letting out the infa red again......i can get another pair with out paying crazy prices...................

I swear it is almost impossible to win on the auction site without paying an arm and a leg
mad.gif

Anyone in here just win those comets?
nerd.gif

^^naw...I just prefer to chill with my fam.

My son has camped out for shoes with me more than once....

It just sucks for me being a 13....I don't want to drive way out somewhere to most likely come up empty handed. I go looking for kicks all the time in myarea, and best believe if I was out where you are I'd always be at sneaker spots to see what's new.

I just was listing some shoes to sell here on NT and I found this pic on my GF computer.....

...thought you'd all enjoy it.

Have a great night Fam!
happy.gif

i love it when i go to a shop and see something new. it still happens. walked in kicks hawaii the other day and there were the lunar rejuven8 mids on thecounter and i kept picking them up and putting them down and i finally said my famous words "gimme these in my size". as far as "hunting"shoes, the internet is the great equalizer. anyone, anywhere, has almost and equal shot as everyone else. man, my collection would be so different without theinternet shopping. i'd probably be rich too
frown.gif

Sup Fam!

Shaun, Mike, Dave, Greg, Aaron, and the rest...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Those 99 greys hurt....
frown.gif

off to sleep early...got quite the busy morning ahead
glasses.gif

just wanted to share my pickups....such a (expensive) relief to have these urawas. gonna rock the $#@! outta them next year.

i'm going with black laces but i was always curious to see what a silver or red lace swap would look like. the red was overkill, the grey was alright but ithink i would need a more metallic silver set.

i hope the SJ release gets extra crazy
devil.gif
laugh.gif

Nice stuff everyone, and good luck to anyone trying to cop the Patta's tomorrow.

Im anxiously awaiting Friday so that my gf can finally give me the IDs she got me for Christmas...

Fantastic stuff everyone! 1400 pages!!!

I forgot to mention I'm a size 10 in AMs. I'm sorry I completely forgot who asked...
Mayhem - Urawas are so damn clean!!!
pimp.gif

S Dubl - Thats dope that u and ur son camped out for some kicks. I agree many people just hunt online nowadays whichhas its pros and cons. I know it doesn't belong here but I went out at 6am to get wristbands for the spacejams here at serramonte. I kno Andrew got a paircoming my way but wanted to score another, even if quality aint up to par. My grails in Jays. Anyone else waitin out for them?
Baybully - I was watching those comets as well, didn't think they would go so high. I got my eye on those blue 95sas well frm the same seller. Lemme kno if we gonna be fighting for the same pair!
Nwt - Thanks for the pics of the infareds. I dont own a pair yet but Im gonna have to see these in person before I buy.

I hope yall get the green Pattas, I am very pleased with mine quality wise.

-Mitchell

Whatsup fam!

I was wondering if you guys know where I can find the AM90 Atimas in size 6 womens.

It's for my friend, but it seems as if they're a lot more rare than I thought. I believe they're an Asia Exclusive?

52m87s.png

Thanks in advance!

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

Baybully - I was watching those comets as well, didn't think they would go so high. I got my eye on those blue 95s as well frm the same seller. Lemme kno if we gonna be fighting for the same pair!

Mitchell - What's up man? Why you gotta be a size ten also?
laugh.gif
I hadmy eye on those blue gradients as well...the only thing holding me back is the fact I think they would crumble if I were to try and rock them. I actually got apair already, but like I said, I'm afraid to wear them out. More than likely I will leave the bidding to you...good luck, they are def. one of the dopest95s.

Heres a pic of the ones I got right now.

Originally Posted by UltraFlatBlack

Originally Posted by s dubl

went to NTLA for the first time like a month ago. I guess I just find it easier to shop online for kicks...

the true art of sneaker hunting is over.
embarassed.gif

its been over for 10 years. eGay, and a million sneaker boutiques all having the same "limited" product. Pairs limited to 500 worldwide but theres600 on eGay. Personally its not an art, it was more an experience. Walking into a store and seeing something new. Now with all the sneaker stroke sites givingyou pics of shoes coming out the entire year and so on and message boards/internet/etc all you need is $$$. Gone are the days of asking the local mom and popstore worker to see the next quarters releases or going into a mall store and seeing the release callendar.

Mornin' FAM!

Ian: get at me about what you are selling...I may just save you some hassle
laugh.gif
...good to see you in here, been a while
Corgi: hows everything? ready for xmas?
Justin: congrats on your Urawas....one of my faves for sure
Kien: pretty sure those aren't Atmos 90s...not even sure there are Atmos 90s...those look like Nike Womens Air Max90 (white / rift blue / light lava)
More pictures and info can be found here. Best bet to find themis Ebay...they were sold in 07 I believe. Hope this helps.

FYI, put a few pairs up on that auction site to clear some room:
-NB 1500 khaki toe, blue toe, 24-kilates, Air Max 1 HOA, and Air Max BW Paris St. Germain for now. Holler for the FAM price
smokin.gif

Recycled pic but will be rocking these today after work
tongue.gif

4147692931_d84414938a_o.jpg

Originally Posted by danloveuk

Finally came in: SUPER excited.

4193027267_a93ef1a682.jpg

4193029823_a4041352d8.jpg

Thanks again for the trade Modz! My shoe year feels complete!
I'm back!

You're welcome dude, you take a better photo than me that's for sure, they look great there, makes me slightlysad.
frown.gif

Just had to go through 50 pages which was fun, highlights were Cris's black/grey/volt 1s worn for the first time,supreme colourway, i also enjoyed Battlegrounds pic of his daughters feet, also the 05 original mesh 1s (eu) with the red airbag, a fave of mine.

Couple of pics i took while away:

In a rain forrest on a walkway built into the tops of the trees so you can look down on the animals etc, wife and daughterin 90 'swirls':

Daughters looked a bit too beat so she picked these up while we were away, Varsity Maize holographic 90s:

Happened to look at our shoes piled by the door of the apartment we were staying in, thought it funny so took apiccie:

And a wdywt pic i tool just cos, bacon/FL shorts/RL polo:

First thing i did when i got home after a 22 hour drive was go look at my sneaks, then hit MW2, then signed in here, whata loser!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom