TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by s dubl

nice lace switch C1...Im diggin those laces. Info?
X2

C1-If you get that Droid let me know the outcome. Im looking to get the Droid or the HTC Ernis from Verizon.

No AM's for me today. UNDS Berlin Peg 89's

^^thanks bro! and thanks again!

dope 112s
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by s dubl

nice lace switch C1...Im diggin those laces. Info?
X2

C1-If you get that Droid let me know the outcome. Im looking to get the Droid or the HTC Ernis from Verizon.

had mine the HTC for about a month or two now, i can't complain.....

I got the laces from Chris (battleground), I think he got them from REI..........

Ed, dope 112's, not really into crackle print that much anymore, but I do want a pair, only those and my Atmos' are worthy..........

Dammit Justin....Shady's a tad small, but still can work, good looks Fam.

Cris.

^ Nice, I had that as well, but with different options.

But up next for purchase is another pair of Jordams, Patta Samples, Patta "Tear Zero" & an "AMJ" pair (inspired by an ISS'er in theRunning Thread, so dope, I had to give in and "copy" )

Cris.

happy FAMiversary everyone
its been a great year for the thread and being able to interact with all you guys
take care and enjoy your christmas eve!

C1...not sure the size you're talking about on the Shadys, but mine are 1/2 size small (12.5, i normally wear 13) and they fit fine. They have a leatherliner, that probably makes it fit a lil looser? Hope that helps. and is REI an abbreviation or is that the name of the store?

and DAMN
eek.gif
you're going in on IDs....good stuff.

^ Thanks for making think about them more Shaun, haha......and yeah, I like ID's, haha, only if I had ALL the options Nike uses, wow.

Cris.

Merry xmas fam! id appreciate it if one of you were to buy me a pair of shoes as a present... id have no problems with it
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

Happy holidayseveryone!

Shaun - I'm actually headed to LV right now and not SD, haha. Good looking out on the KBV's. Thanks!

Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

Happy holidays everyone!

Shaun - I'm actually headed to LV right now and not SD, haha. Good looking out on the KBV's. Thanks!
ok...sounds fun, and no prob!

Got the Tamales on the stove as we speak...latino neighbors FTW!

damn I wish I had some tamales... stopped by this tamale spot (best one in town) yesterday at lunch but the take out line was like 20 people long, didn'thave time to wait. christmas + tamales + homemade green chile = blissssss oh well maybe I'll get some for new year's, haha.

Originally Posted by crisone

^ Damn, that sounds good, I like Tamales, Marco, where in SSF are you??? Near???

Cris.
I live near Oyster Point. I'll say the street I live on, b/c i don't mind
laugh.gif
, Randolph Ave.
Do you still stay in SSF?

^ Ah, ok, I exit Oyster Point everyday, haha, I stay in between Trader Joe's and Holy Cross Cemetary........

Cris.

Thanks for the compliments on the ID's

G - Nice to see pop in. Let me know if you need help ordering those fog id's since it's expensive out where you're from.

so the mudguard, quarter, and laces are midnight fog, and so is the mesh/base?
Pronto - Yes you are correct

Justin - I'll pick the laces up after Christmas

Cris - Looks good with the laces. I'm going in on more id's myself....already got $150 in gift cards
smokin.gif
are you talking about Joe's pair? if so , I got a similar pair locked andloaded
wink.gif

I probably won't check in until after the Laker game tomorrow. So everyone have a Merry Christimas and be safe! Nike giftcards FTW

4211205847_fd3367a694.jpg

**Tamales - Getting some tonight too. Good to be married to a hispanic girl
happy.gif

Chris, Cris, Justin, Shaun, James, mic, tak/mike, Austin, Andrew, Hameed, Mitchell, Tibor and the rest of the FAM

From my Family to my family (The Team AM Fam)
We're wishing you the timeless treasures of christmas. The warmth of home. The love of FAMily and the company of good friends. Have a blessed christmas.God Bless you all!!!

Be Safe!!!
Peace!
EDGE

Merry X-Mas FAM! Just wanted to share pix of my staple 90 ids. They do crease a lot, but I love this colorway and the suede. I also got a pair of id's atmy parents house (USA's but with a white swoosh).

Cris & BG- Nice custom splatter job! Also sorry BG but I gotta bite your AMFAM colorway with the REI laces. I haven't bought laces for a minute, man$4 is a grip
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom