TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
KVN those look great, do the creases show that bad when they're on your feet?

just received a hell of a xmas gift to myself in the mail, just need to do a little cleanup before I post.

Originally Posted by mhtcjt37

That pic of the Denim/Corduory Pattas made me want those for the first time. I'm gonna have to pick them up.

me too I think

KVN - those are pretty nice man....

Originally Posted by denverairforce

KVN those look great, do the creases show that bad when they're on your feet?

just received a hell of a xmas gift to myself in the mail, just need to do a little cleanup before I post.

my pattas should be here, but my mailman is bojanglin...
frown.gif

KVN those are dope..Iwant to make something similar in the 87s. That color combo to me is just
smokin.gif

Chris...speechless.

The creases do show up, but I think the red draws their attention more.
Sdubl- Yea man this colorway is a classic now. I just noticed, majority of my ids all have sport red on em
roll.gif

Originally Posted by battleground03

I probably won't check in until after the Laker game tomorrow. So everyone have a Merry Christimas and be safe! Nike giftcards FTW

My plan tomorrow is to just sit myself in front of the couch all day and watch basketball... good times
laugh.gif

Quick check in, Christmas Day and off to work
frown.gif
How sad....

And no kicks either, xmas sucks.

Boxing day sales tomorrow though, FL massive cheapo sale and a new Nike store opened, have to work as well so i'll tryand fit them in....

Brian- Beautiful pick-up, and that label is super super dope!!
I absolutely love my Drurys. I may hit you up and ask you to explain how to do that.....super cool for shoes without boxes.
pimp.gif

You've been non-stop with the STUNNING pick-ups lately! Congrats!

Picked up my Green Pattas from a friend lastnight, who happened to be flying into Cleveland from NYC
right after he picked up my pair from Mercer.
They are stunning, and I'm in love! They were already my favorite Patta before I saw them in person.
I'll post pix when I get a chance.......This holiday has me runnin around like a fool.

To those who posted that they were droppin at Mercer: THANK YOU!!!
Beautiful info that worked out so nicely for me! Thanks again!

Another insanely busy day tomorrow. Hope I get a chance to stop through to wish the FAM an official Merry Christmas.....
incase I don't:
Merry Christmas FAM!!!!
I know everyone's got their finger's crossed for Nike gift-cards for IDs (I sure know I do); BEST OF LUCK!!
and Go CAVS!!

-Andrew-

just wanted to say congrats to yall ( am fam) going 3years strong.....................and a merry xmas every1..............

and cris1 are you talking about making a purple patta inspired is?

i have a pair in my locker that are purple i did as soon as the ids were available...........but based them off the og red and blue colorways,always said iwished they would make a purple colorway............

MERRY CHRISTMAS FAM!!!

I hope you all have a more joyful and prosperous year in 2010....You are all the best.......
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Andrew- Finally got'm ehh? I hope them Cavs bring their game as well as the Champs......GO LAKERS!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by crisone

^ Word....El Camino High, Class of 93'

Cris.

I take it your daughters are going to be future colts (ahem ssfhs is better ahem
smile.gif
). I just had some tamales and they're the bomb! Oh and I'm posting this from my christmas present... my new laptop
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by likuidmental

Chris, Cris, Justin, Shaun, James, mic, [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]tak/mike[/color], Austin, Andrew, Hameed, Mitchell, Tibor and the rest of the FAM

From my Family to my family (The Team AM Fam)
We're wishing you the timeless treasures of christmas. The warmth of home. The love of FAMily and the company of good friends. Have a blessed christmas. God Bless you all!!!

Be Safe!!!
Peace!
EDGE
Same to you & yours.

May ALL the FAM & their families have a wonderful holiday...

Yeah Drew...I really hope it isnt a blow out on either end, but if the Lakers do blow out the Cavs I guess Id be alright with that.
tongue.gif

To all the Fam have a safe Merry Christmas.

Hope everyones stocking is overstuffed with NikeID cards
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom