TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Guys also try here for the AM1 QS

615-443-3521

Thanks bro, just ordered a 10.5. They still have a lot of sizes left according to the lady I talked to, but she sounded shocked at how many phone orders wereall of a sudden coming in. haha Shipping thru Fed Ex was only like 5 bucks. edit: She also said that she didn't think they were b grades. She thought theywere just from pairs that didn't sell in stores.

Originally Posted by c4

Guys also try here for the AM1 QS

615-443-3521

Thanks bro, just ordered a 10.5. They still have a lot of sizes left according to the lady I talked to, but she sounded shocked at how many phone orders were all of a sudden coming in. haha Shipping thru Fed Ex was only like 5 bucks. edit: She also said that she didn't think they were b grades. She thought they were just from pairs that didn't sell in stores.

just tryna help guys out
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

p.s. Carson beaters???
frown.gif
ha, yea Mod they are that status. I bought them used from BIGRED (where you at Los?!?!) and the midsoles were already pretty cracked. they crackway worse than any other shoe I have. but I love 90s and they are still pretty sick as well as comfortable, and I didn't pay much for them so ended upwearing them a lot.

Just ordered my QSs...

Price including shipping and tax came to $60...

I ordered through 610-659-3471...

The had 1 more sz 13 left, box tops cut off the larger sizes....

I was going to order a sz 11 for my brother but they didnt have anymore sz 11s...

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

you guy's out west (Shaun, Aaron, Hameed, Denver) should have your patta packages delivered today
nerd.gif

I can already picture all the gifs Shaun is gonna post when his package comes in
roll.gif

Okay just ordered another pair from kiss, FL sz 11

407-396-0500

They DO have 10.5/11

i called from work at like 3:30 eastern and they didnt have 10.5, i had to get a 10.

im gonna have a total of 3 pairs of these am1's including the HOA's. my personal favorite model of the AM's hands down.

it's supposed to be -25 degrees tonight (C) with the wind chill
laugh.gif

im staying inside.... forever

earlier today

4223805724_ab38465a92.jpg

Originally Posted by JC5123

407-396-0500

They DO have 10.5/11

i called from work at like 3:30 eastern and they didnt have 10.5, i had to get a 10.

i picked between a 10.5/11 bro, so check again

Originally Posted by Dunks206

Sup guys...

that picture makes those look much better
pimp.gif
very nice dunks....

nwt - very nice

purple sneaks - i had the 99's, 03's, 05's, 2 QS, maxims at one point in that color, total classic

what up James? how was your Christmas? love that gif you use for your avatar. that pretty much represents how I have felt for the last 2 years since takingthis desk job... I'm sure in the IT world you feel it even more. hope all is well with you sir!

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by Dunks206

Sup guys...

that picture makes those look much better
pimp.gif
very nice dunks....

nwt - very nice

purple sneaks - i had the 99's, 03's, 05's, 2 QS, maxims at one point in that color, total classic
yeah man they really are. im a sucker for shoes that are in their OG cw, mainly AM's. i just need a few more pairs to complete the og cw setthat ive been aiming for. (i.e. HOA pack cw's)
those Ben Drury inspired id's are niiiiiiice. i actually have those in my locker right now.
smokin.gif

407-396-0500

They DO have 10.5/11

not fam but i lurk in here a lot... i just called & got a 10.5 ...wanted either 10.5 or 11. good look on the info, thanks am fam

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

what up James? how was your Christmas? love that gif you use for your avatar. that pretty much represents how I have felt for the last 2 years since taking this desk job... I'm sure in the IT world you feel it even more. hope all is well with you sir!

whats going on man? christmas was good, got to see my grandmother, which is awesome, she is the light of my life. i saw that gif on my buddies website(innocent plug: www.reddit.com ) and had to put it up, it describes everyday in my life! HA! hope everything is good for you man!

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Just ordered my QSs...

Price including shipping and tax came to $60...

I ordered through 610-659-3471...

The had 1 more sz 13 left, box tops cut off the larger sizes....

I was going to order a sz 11 for my brother but they didnt have anymore sz 11s...

fyi, that's a cell # of some lady in PA

Originally Posted by fLiPnOtiZe

407-396-0500

They DO have 10.5/11

not fam but i lurk in here a lot... i just called & got a 10.5 ...wanted either 10.5 or 11. good look on the info, thanks am fam

no problem... I guess that guy that posted above got misinformed/lied to. I hate when that happens.

laugh.gif

my newest additions to my AM1 collection.
2zybm0l.gif

IDs
vg4d38.jpg

2yug904.jpg

Green...
man, when dudes said quality was good on these they werent lying
eek.gif

1y6av9.jpg

2gxo074.jpg

Justin, Greg thanks for the assist fellas!
14w3tig.gif

Dope Atmos 95's Neil!

Ian - UnDrury's look good on

Shaun - ID's
pimp.gif
and congrats on those Patta'sanother top notch AM1 you got

I got my ID's in as well (sorry for the flood
tongue.gif
) First pair isobvious but I can't really explain the reasoning behind the 2nd paid (Black USA?)

4223292485_5a070638a0.jpg
4223292491_cee4cacabe.jpg

4223292495_05aacca4cc.jpg
4223292493_87c00b9ec6.jpg

Bonus
4224058808_4428a6a6e3.jpg

Oh yeah I wore these Lights today
4223292473_92da72fa3e.jpg

Chris...those black USA
eek.gif
wow those are hot. Blue Dragons too. Maybe when I have some $$ for IDs Im just going to give you my card # and let you order forme
laugh.gif
oh yeah...thanks for the "idea"
laugh.gif
on the IDs. Def one of the best designs out there.

Drew.
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom