TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Purple Sneaks

no problem. haha what a coincidence. now i gotta wait on my refund from Wrentham outlet, its been almost 1hr 30min since i canceled my order from them and i dont see the refund
mad.gif
those authorized funds could possibly be on hold for 3-5 business days.

dunks: dope undrurys...
nice work on all the QS communication...hopefully everyone got a pair that wanted one....good looks
smokin.gif

I couldn't resist any longer...
4222483107_31a2ba02df_o.jpg

Originally Posted by brickSB

dunks: dope undrurys...
nice work on all the QS communication...hopefully everyone got a pair that wanted one....good looks
smokin.gif

I couldn't resist any longer...
Beautiful shot Brick!!! Can't wait for some dry weather.....I'm itchin to break em out as well.

As said above, good looks on the QSs!! Hope everyone got what they needed!

-Andrew

Dunks, I like the contrast of brightness among the materials (when the pic was taken with flash)

Brick: did you unDS the Pattas after seeing that pic in WDYWT?
laugh.gif
wink.gif

Let's keep up all of this into 2010 and beyond.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Dunks, I like the contrast of brightness among the materials (when the pic was taken with flash)

Brick: did you unDS the Pattas after seeing that pic in WDYWT?
laugh.gif
wink.gif

Let's keep up all of this into 2010 and beyond.
smile.gif

between that and neukicks pic on 1417....I had to break them out...it is a beautiful sunny day in NC today so it was meant to be
glasses.gif

between that and neukicks pic on 1417....I had to break them out...it is a beautiful sunny day in NC today so it was meant to be
glasses.gif
laugh.gif
happy.gif
, thanks man! I only laugh because the original picture sucked! thanks apple foryour "enhance" feature!

great stuff guys. all these ids are coming out really nice.

checked a spot around my way today here's what they had. if anyone wants anything lmk.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

not an air max but still thought id mention it
ry%3D400

ill try and go to a couple other places before my vacation is over.

I'm sorry I missed something... What "QS" were you guys referring to with all this outlet talk? Fill me in, I tried backtracking and I maidmyself that much more confused...

ups man just dropped these off, kept it simple the first time around, 1st of at least two more id's.
pimp.gif

EDIT: my love for simple colorways. decided to take a pic of three of my favorites. got an extra lightly used pair of the blue qs size 8.5 i got them fromchina when i was there myself. pm me if you're interested.

Pattas for $59.99? AM 1 QS for $49.99? Geez, I wish I had some extra loot!

C1, you hitting SneaksUp in 2010? I am going to try. Which other AM Fammer going?

Been away for awhile. Just saw the Infrared 90s making another return in fall 2010...thoughts?

I'm off to Charlotte for a week to visit in-laws. Happy New Year, y'all! AM FAM in 2010!

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

C1, you hitting SneaksUp in 2010? I am going to try. Which other AM Fammer going?

............Ron, I'm trying to, but it looks towards yes, I'm on "Child Bonding" leave starting in April for 2-3 months.

Cris.

Originally Posted by crisone

............Ron, I'm trying to, but it looks towards yes, I'm on "Child Bonding" leave starting in April for 2-3 months.

Cris.
Brick is in!

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

mint greens sureeee are tempting

yesir. i went back to pickup some space jams for a friend and asked if the guy could do anything on the mint 95s. $67.83 after tax. four sizes left. 9.5, 10.5,11 and 13. anyone interested let me know by sunday so i can pick them up.

Pattas for $59.99?

What wait? where you see this? ill take a loan from the bank to cop a pair of these
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Those 95s arent my size. makes me feel a little bit better
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by crisone

Cris.
Brick is in!
I think I can make it... I might need a ride though...
roll.gif
j/k

So really they have those QSs for $49.99...??? I sold my pair I regretted it and now I want them back...

a couple outlets have em bro^^ make those calls... #s are on the last 2 pages and in the outlet thread in nike retro.. GL

Sup Fam!....only right that my 5,000th post is made in here since 90% of my posts have been in here
laugh.gif

lot's of dopeness....AM Light 3's, Plus', Bursts, Leather Slates, Carson ID's, Patta's at a great price, undrury and og greenID's....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GetYaShinebox

Does anyone know if DS 2003 AM90 Hot Limes would be ok to wear (cracking, etc)?
also, about what would you pay?
they should be good to wear.....i haven't heard of any 90's from that year, or even the few years before, giving up on anyone. ideally thelimes should cost you $175-200 which is what they have been going for but some might try to get you more towards $250 since they are a DS gem in a size 12
tired.gif

Austin - goodlooks on the info, but of course no 12's...still don't have those or the orange ones.
ohwell.gif

Ron - in there like swimwear
pimp.gif

part of me wants to order some red QS's JUST cause they are cheap
embarassed.gif

you guy's out west (Shaun, Aaron, Hameed, Denver) should have your patta packages delivered today
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom