TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think this is my first post in here.
mad excited about the infrareds since i was never able to actually get a pair. i'm sure it's been asked but are they gonna be a general release?

let's see if they drop the infras with hot red....

lol @ excitebike. i spent many hours as a kid creating my own courses on that game, lol.

TP800- nice iDs. I am just disgusted by the shape of my recent pairs, I'm not sure if I really want to go through the trouble of ordering again and waitinga month. I might just send them back and not have any iD's at this point.

That's good news that the Infrareds are dropping again, as long as they do them right.
I have the 03's (just missed out on a 2nd DS pair) and sold my 08's a while ago, so a 2nd pair is much needed.

Got a sz10 in the white/green Pattas if anyone is interested... looking for a trade rather than $ though cause I actually need a 10.5 in these

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Those Livestrong 180s are
pimp.gif
Is it safe to say I missed the boat?

yeah man those drop back around May/09 with 2 other am's the 90s and the 1s...i feel you though i missed out on them too
tired.gif

Originally Posted by denverairforce

let's see if they drop the infras with hot red....

lol @ excitebike. i spent many hours as a kid creating my own courses on that game, lol.

TP800- nice iDs. I am just disgusted by the shape of my recent pairs, I'm not sure if I really want to go through the trouble of ordering again and waiting a month. I might just send them back and not have any iD's at this point.
Catalog scan did say Infrared so I'm hoping Nike doesn't bamboozle us this time around...

What's really going on with that pair of AMs in that case? I've seen a similar background before too......that auction site maybe?

Brick- You seen that ? Hahahaha

Not getting too excited about the infra 90's just yet. I'll decide if I want them or not when I see the final product.

So whose the wise guy that got that size 12 black patta auction to end early? 0.o

cris, any chance you could post more pics of your AM1's- the pair with voltage yellow laces? I saw those in the WDYW post and I love em

Excite Bike!
laugh.gif

I hope the infrareds turn out good too. I never got the chance to pick up a pair...

Baybully - Sadly, those 95s got trashed. After I cleaned both pairs and defogged the bubbles, I left them outside to dry and totally forgot about them. Afterweeks of direct sunlight and rain
smh.gif
, the suede began to rip. Ah well...
RL - If I dont start to see em stores soon, I might hit u up. Thanks for the offer!

Originally Posted by jkjordan

bahunt8 and others that might be interested, St. Alfreds in Chicago got a restock of the Blue Denim Pattas and are selling them tomorrow. They are taking phone orders. I have no idea how many and how much, but you may want to give them a call tomorrow.
Much thanks sir. I really appreciate the tip.
pimp.gif

Able to get my size for retail.

after a little over 3 years, i finally un-DS'd these today.

it has badly yellowed though the flash hides it a bit. blame it on !#+!+$ Manila weather/humidity.
frown.gif

2mo4m4l.jpg

From NIKEFNHEAD

Air Max 1 Patta (green) Sz10 and 10.5 on FC again... Hate when stuff pops up and I'm not home cause I could use that 10.5

Bored in house today... I just remembered I never posted my Top 7 Ams yet. (I think this was started a few months ago...)

Top 7:
1) Air Max 95 "Neons" - If I could only have one pair, these would be it.
2) Air Max 95 "Stash" - Slowly becoming my 95 grails. Dont own a pair tho....
3) Atmos Air Max 1 "Elephant"
4) Air Max 1 "Safari"
5) Air Max 95 "Pools"
6) Air Max 1 "Urawas"/ Air Max 1 "USA"
7) Air Max 2009 "gray/red"

Sadly I dont own most of em...

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

Bored in house today... I just remembered I never posted my Top 7 Ams yet. (I think this was started a few months ago...)

Top 7:
1) Air Max 95 "Neons" - If I could only have one pair, these would be it.
2) Air Max 95 "Stash" - Slowly becoming my 95 grails. Dont own a pair tho....
3) Atmos Air Max 1 "Elephant"
4) Air Max 1 "Safari"
5) Air Max 95 "Pools"
6) Air Max 1 "Urawas"
7) Air Max 2009 "gray/red"

Sadly I dont own most of em...

Might be able to help you out with a pair of stash 95s if your a sz 10 lmk.

^Next Up On My List
pimp.gif
......... Size 10 Anyone
nerd.gif

New Year Started For Me In An Air Max Kind Of Way.....

* 1 For Me And 2 For the Roomie......

* I Thought I Was In Love Just Seeing Pics Of This Shoe On-Line......Having These In My Hands Has TRULY Sparked A Love For This Colorway
eek.gif
.... What Was IMO The Best Colorway From These PATTA Drops Being The Most Easily Obtainable FTW
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

What in the H E double hockey sticks are these???

I'd love to know what the story with these are as well. This is my first time ordering IDs so I'm not sure if this was ever possible.....
The back of em makes me think IDs, but I don't know.

Anyone?
They remind me of the Olive/Black Powerwall AM1 that I'll never find in my size.
tired.gif
(11.5 or 12
nerd.gif
)

Hope all is well with everyone! Be safe FAM!

-Andrew-

Gameover...dope 180s

Tim...Green Pattas, sick! I almost opted to make an ID version but now having em in hand....glad I didnt. Great shoe!

SMS...nice pick ups. The cord Pattas are dope...I dont see much love for em at the moment, but I can see a lot of dudes regretting passing when they'relong gone.

Briannn...clean 97s. 2 1/2m is a nice touch on em.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Briannn...clean 97s. 2 1/2m is a nice touch on em.

laugh.gif
"2 1/2 m"

I think it's just an in-house material Nike makes that unfortunately is less reflective than 3M Scotchlite. I guess it all boils down to costs: would yourather pay someone else more money to provide a material that you could make yourself for less? I do like how subtly it reflects when ambient light hits it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom