TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn..... i really want sum Comets and those "Grape Vs"-lookin 95s
pimp.gif

Cris, wut's up with peterock? Haven't seen him in a minute. I remember buying hella solefoundation concept tees from him back n tha day.

^ Oh damn...that's waaaay back, Pete's good, I see him everyday, he works with me as well, so if you see any size 9 AM's for sale from me, thoseare his.

Cris.

Was gone all week in Arizona for the holidays. The neighbor just dropped these off to me...

Picked these up from a fellow NTer

Got these from the AZ Mills outlet (samples)

I swear one day I will finally join the AM fam...

dope Currys...the Moires ehh, not so much.

oh yeah lol...Molinar, dope Stashes!

dallas very nice stashes..makes me want to rock mines & ferrari dope pick ups on those currys..how much are those going for these days??

thanks for the comments everyone. the curry's were $150 shipped. the 90 current samples look amazing in person. pictures do them no justice

Chris...they're Pete's, I'll ask him if your interested, and I'll gt pics to you.

Home from work, a little change, now off to buy some expensive-##@ denim, I hate when things are limited, they have your size, and once they sell out,that's it forever, haha.........

Cris.

Cris- Fo'real......get'm FAM! Better you than me hahaha Id rather have over priced Swoosh than Denim

Back to the top.....recycled

Originally Posted by Ferrari6888

thanks for the comments everyone. the curry's were $150 shipped. the 90 current samples look amazing in person. pictures do them no justice
Those currys are
pimp.gif
. and you got them for $150? damn...yougot a great deal. The cheapest I've seen is around $200 before shipping.

jack...thats a dope pic! I think I might "borrow" it for my phone background.

bahunt8 and others that might be interested, St. Alfreds in Chicago got a restock of the Blue Denim Pattas and are selling them tomorrow. They are taking phoneorders. I have no idea how many and how much, but you may want to give them a call tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom