TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
smokin.gif

nikefnhead - nice pickup on the maxims, but seriously, the best gift you could ever have is your health. good luck on the recovery.

silver 97s today...

http://s179.photobucket.com/albums/w291/supamars11/?action=view&current=DSC01736.jpg

mailman dropped these off...

http://s179.photobucket.com/albums/w291/supamars11/?action=view&current=DSC01738.jpg

-Mars

Just got back home from the NYC mini AM FAM summit. Good times were definitely had by all.
pimp.gif

It was great meeting brick (and his wife) and danlove (who is probably reciting biggie verses with Justin at the GZA concert right about now)
laugh.gif

Chris, larrivee7 and T21D- It's the second time I've had to deal with kidney stones and you're right feels like giving birth.
I'm lucky to be in Boston, and only waited 10 minutes to be admitted. The 5 hours were spent in my room with IVs, CT scans, nurses, technicians anddoctors. The funny part was that I was wearing my AM90 Infrareds(premium from '08) and they all kept coming in to see the "guy with the coolshoes"!
SharpC and RLTreyce- Air Maxim Parra are very comfortable. Some of the laces go very nicely with the iD's!
gswarriorZ- The torch material is very, very light and mad comfortable.
Thank you all for your kind words.
Have a great and safe weekend.
Take care.
FN

Great stuff as always FAM!!

Sorry for your luck with the kidney stones.....can't imagine how bad that must hurt.

I need some help from ya'll. I'm having a tough time deciding between these two for my next ID order:

OR

?

Thanks in advance for any advice. Currently, I think I'm leaning towards the 2nd pair. Wish you could make the mud-guard Orange.
That'd give me a bunch more possibilities.

Have a great weekend all!

-Andrew-

Andrew- get both & save on shipping lol If you only wanna purchase one.......I like the 2nd
wink.gif

Originally Posted by tak

Andrew- get both & save on shipping lol If you only wanna purchase one.......I like the 2nd
wink.gif

Mike- Thanks! LOL. I've gotten that "GIFT" code, for free shipping, to work for me just fine, no matter what I buy though.

Drew I agree...go with the 2nd pair. I like em better with the blue overlay.

Andrew - Yup go with the 2nd pair.

Now I need some help lol. Took inspiration from Cris' pair. The difference btwn the two is the liner. What yall think?
s4nw2o.jpg

900sye.jpg

stopped by the outlets here in norcal
samples in these size 9

sizes 9-11 of purple safaris

full size run of these tailwinds

part of the fam hit me up for info on the outlet

mitch...I'd go with the first pair.

airon...great price on those TWs...too bad the midsole yellows like a mug and the paint chips if you look at em too much. Purp Safs are pretty dope...but Idlike to find the blue pair for cheap.

Cleveland - Go for pair B
GSW - That's a coin flipper, imo. Both pairs are nice. However, I'd go with the colored liner.

Sdubl - I was leaning towards the first pair too. Thanks

Airon - Tailwinds are tempting. Which outlet did u hit up? Great Mall?

Edit: Illy - Thanks for ur vote.

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

Originally Posted by tak

wink.gif

Mike- Thanks! LOL. I've gotten that "GIFT" code, for free shipping, to work for me just fine, no matter what I buy though.
If thats the case....go ahead an order a few more..

GSWarriorz- Black liner IMO btw- good game against that team with the ugly purple.
grin.gif

SDUBL- We must be jinxed out there in Portland......some day we'll over come
wink.gif

Justin- I can almost hear ya' n'n'n'n'n' Notorious lol

^^^word...I didnt get to watch the game, but I cant remember the last time we won there
smh.gif

we'll get em next time
ohwell.gif

Tak - I didnt think we'd come back especially with Randolph out. Warriors amaze me every time. They can lose games with a 20 point lead and win games downby 20. Yea I think Im going for black liner too.

GS- I like the green in the lining. I say go with that. I normally wear XL and my kicks are 11-11.5.

Cleveland-Both are dope but I still say blue overlay, not that it matters.

Nikefn-Good to hear you're aiight

Originally Posted by s dubl

airon...great price on those TWs...too bad the midsole yellows like a mug and the paint chips if you look at em too much. Purp Safs are pretty dope...but Id like to find the blue pair for cheap.
thanks for the heads up but at the price i didnt even grab them, colorway isn't my thing. if the purples were cheaper then maybe i wouldvesnatched them but like you id rather have the blues too. i got the yellow ones for cheap off the bay.

and for tak and gswarriorz
KINGS > WARRIORS, just not yesterday
tired.gif

Originally Posted by airon0828

airon...great price on those TWs...too bad the midsole yellows like a mug and the paint chips if you look at em too much. Purp Safs are pretty dope...but Id like to find the blue pair for cheap.
thanks for the heads up but at the price i didnt even grab them, colorway isn't my thing. if the purples were cheaper then maybe i wouldve snatched them but like you id rather have the blues too. i got the yellow ones for cheap off the bay.

tired.gif
I wasnt a big fan of the recent safaris, but the blue pair was actually nice.

and BTW

LAKERS>______
grin.gif

Originally Posted by airon0828

thanks for the heads up but at the price i didnt even grab them, colorway isn't my thing. if the purples were cheaper then maybe i wouldve snatched them but like you id rather have the blues too. i got the yellow ones for cheap off the bay.

tired.gif
I wasnt a big fan of the recent safaris, but the blue pair was actually nice.

and BTW

LAKERS>______
grin.gif
i agree the safari's were pretty weak, but for price i couldnt pass up the pair. i think im gonna paint them though.

and as a kings fan you know i can't like the lakers. strangely i'm a kobe fan though, which contradicts so much, my family hates me for it
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom