TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn damn damn @ those footscapes.... I was watching Jeopardy last year and completely forgot about the auction for the same pair on ebay... DS with box...sold for $12... ill never watch jeopardy again
mad.gif

El Bro - I was watching that pair too. They paid a ridiculous amount! Especially with the $45 shipping...
smh.gif

Oli - Dope pickup!
7lcdmj -
eek.gif
8 Pairs of IDs? Cantwait for some pics...

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

El Bro - I was watching that pair too. They paid a ridiculous amount! Especially with the $45 shipping...
smh.gif

Oli - Dope pickup!
7lcdmj -
eek.gif
8 Pairs of IDs? Cant wait for some pics...

Yeah, I wanted them bad, but not that bad

nice sig sportz4lyfe!! ^^
smokin.gif
big game tonight!

ok fam, what's the deal w/ this website, firstsneakers.com ?? their selection & pricing is absurd... one of those too good to be true things...i've never tried to place an order so maybe it doesn't even work - i don't know... but it seems like every time i google search for a shoe theyhave it for a ridiculous price and a FSR... just wondering what the catch is here:
eyes.gif

http://www.firstsneakers....eyfresh-water-p-772.html

Originally Posted by blakperl

^^Kickz-I have no idea what those shoes are going for. Screw them shoes. I hate them damn things. Hurt my damn feet in those AM Evolutions. I rocked em once and never again. Wish I hadn't rocked em so I can unload em. I needed an 11.5 instead of an 11.

I have AM Evolutions in a size 9 and the tightness of them made me buy all air maxes after it in a 9.5. I don't know what it is about them. I just alwaysliked'em and snatched'em up in 2006 and never could get my hands on the 95s for some reason. They were just 2 shoes I really liked and saw and needed.Sad thing is the AM1's are uncomfortable for me as well and I can't even tie'em up when I wear'em.

Originally Posted by jaytthelegend

no doubt. I used to live at Foxwoods playing 2/5 for a living. When you get comped rooms it's hard to leave. Do you play online?
Yeah, I live in LV and am starting school here in 24 hours. I haven't had a job since 2005, it's been a good run but i'm sick of thegrind and am 25 and just ready for something else. Just going to continue playing and get myself through school with no pressure and go from there.

do these sites just steal your money though or what?

clearly bogus, i'm just curious what kind of scam they're running... do they even let you place orders??

Originally Posted by VTdestefano

do these sites just steal your money though or what?

clearly bogus, i'm just curious what kind of scam they're running... do they even let you place orders??

My homie's girlfriend tried to buy him a pair of the Jordan VIIIs off of a site like that....took her money and she never got anything. I think she emailedthe people a couple times but never got a response...SMH.

^They will take your order and send you some version of the shoe you ordered.
Your credit card info will probably be sold to someone else and spy-ware software installed on your computer.
Very easy way to detect the authenticity of a site is to scroll all the way down and click on
CONDITIONS OF USE/ABOUT US
This is what this site discloses:

"DISCLAIMER

Firstsneakers.COM DOES NOT SELL ITEMS MANUFACTURED ORLICENSED BY Nike

Firstsneakers.com is not a manufacturer; we arereseller of the high quality shoes. Even though the products sold on our site may look the same as those original nike shoes, they are not made by Nike. Wesell affordable reproductions or replicas of nike designs found in the public domain, or adaptations of designs that are comparable in quality and to productssold by famous designers and manufacturers. Occasionally, we stock and advertise a product that appears to be a copy of a protected work."
Baybully650-She needs to call her credit card company and ask for a charge-back. I would keep an eye on all the charges made to this card for at least the next9 months as well!

wow, thanks for the info.. the site probably gets a ton of hits too so they can make some bank selling ad space.. what a joke

and yea, i would definitely file a dispute w/ the CC company if that had happened to me.

SC High today, going to be 44 Deg C here in Oz. Catastrophic fire warning's been issues to evacuate a few places. Hadthe air con on all night, dont think it went below 28. Calling Nike in a min to see what dropped at the secret store, if anything's good i'm off to buyit before the joint burns...

Hopefully today wont be day one repeat of what happened last year.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

SC High today, going to be 44 Deg C here in Oz. Catastrophic fire warning's been issues to evacuate a few places. Had the air con on all night, dont think it went below 28. Calling Nike in a min to see what dropped at the secret store, if anything's good i'm off to buy it before the joint burns...

Hopefully today wont be day one repeat of what happened last year.
frown.gif
Modz...if its going to burn down just wait around until its on fire and run in and take whatever you can....out here in Cali we call that"looting"
laugh.gif

good luck on the fire situation man...hope you stay safe!

Originally Posted by s dubl

Modz...if its going to burn down just wait around until its on fire and run in and take whatever you can....out here in Cali we call that "looting"
laugh.gif
around here we call it a normal day
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i wish buying shoes was as easy as that fake site, full sz runs of everything for cheap, my dream come true
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by s dubl

Modz...if its going to burn down just wait around until its on fire and run in and take whatever you can....out here in Cali we call that "looting"
laugh.gif
around here we call it a normal day
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
looting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom