TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey AM Fam, I thought I'd share my ID's that I'm finally ready to pull the trigger on.

Also, I would like to thank and apologize for all of the ideas that I used.
grin.gif

This is the only AM90 I am getting and they were inspired by the Pigeon SB.

First of the AM1 is a pair to celebrate me and my girls 5 years anniversary which is 2/7/10. The left shoe has our initials, "SLH TRO", and the rightshoe has "FEB 7 2005."

Second are Heineken inspired. The back reads "DAMN, I" on the left and "LOVE BEER" on the right.

Third are the Zach13g Eminem IV inspired. The back says "EMINEM IV" and "INSPIRED."

Next are the Battleground inspired Blue Urawa. The Nike symbol was used for these.

Fifth are the Urawa Inspired. The Nike symbol was used for these as well.

And finally are the ones I just made using the new options. I just named them Blue. The symbol was used for these as well.

Any comments and input to make them better is always appreciated! Thanks for reading everybody!

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by eorr23

i just bought something that will make the sz.12er's very upset
devil.gif
Hmmm'
nerd.gif
If its something that I dont have........probably true
happy.gif
nerd.gif
.....i'm already upset and i don't even knowanything
laugh.gif

Cris - that sucks, i hope the ID's don't have that issue with white midsoles.
RL - funny how i look at the green pattas, and i love them more and more each time seeing them like i don't have aset already
smh.gif
....they just might be my favorite out the bunch.
Mike - that 95 pic is dope. and thanks again homie
wink.gif

some new 90's at finishline....

just got my shipping conformation on my id's

got my order status dec 29th so exactly 2 weeks and they are already shipping

Im a happy person right now, cant wait til this wkend so i can sit and stare at em for a while
laugh.gif

I was wondering if anybody had posted those silver/navy 90s. I saw them in NT at Caeser's Palace in LV. they're OK, but I didn't like the silverpiece on the front. they might be a good outlet come up for customizing or something. the mesh was decent if I remember correctly. I was walking around NTsippin' a cocktail so my memories could be slightly skewed, lol.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

I was wondering if anybody had posted those silver/navy 90s. I saw them in NT at Caeser's Palace in LV. they're OK, but I didn't like the silver piece on the front. they might be a good outlet come up for customizing or something. the mesh was decent if I remember correctly. I was walking around NT sippin' a cocktail so my memories could be slightly skewed, lol.
laugh.gif
....yea i didn't like the front piece either, and themesh was decent. still outlet material ur right.

2 ID orders in....already working on the 3rd....

Hulk AM1....not the same without the frayed ends but...i always wanted to own those damn dunks
mad.gif
laugh.gif

moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg

Mayhemgatz wrote:

RL - funny how i look at the green pattas, and i love them more and more each time seeing them like i don't have a set already
smh.gif

you don't?? (shocked)... I swore you picked yourself up a pair from Mercer. Wish I was size 12, I'd have some bait to get some of those foams
devil.gif

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by eorr23

i just bought something that will make the sz.12er's very upset
devil.gif
Hmmm'
nerd.gif
If its something that I dont have........probably true
happy.gif
I have no idea what they are obviously, but ya.......I'm already pissed.
mad.gif
First Justin with his find, and now this...I don't even want to know.
Seriously, Congrats though!

Just got an e-mail saying my first two pairs of ID's shipped. How long does it take from there ususally?

Brian- Sorry to hear about all yours goin back. Anyone able to return theirs and snag em back up at the local outlet?
Definately gonna give that a shot if any of mine have "issues."

Waaaaay too many dope pix and post to mention these last few pages FAM!! Congrats on 1500!!!

-Andrew-

Originally Posted by JC5123

Im a happy person right now, cant wait til this wkend so i can sit and stare at em for a while
laugh.gif
yea, i ordered 2 pair on dec 30 and the first pair shipped yesterday. not bad at all..
pimp.gif
second pair should be a couple days behind..

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Mayhemgatz wrote:

RL - funny how i look at the green pattas, and i love them more and more each time seeing them like i don't have a set already
smh.gif
you don't?? (shocked)... I swore you picked yourself up a pair from Mercer. Wish I was size 12, I'd have some bait to get some of those foams
devil.gif

lol, nah i do.....but i look at them in pics and admire them so much that u would think it's like i don't have a pair. i can't wait tobreak 'em out, it doesn't even have to be warm anymore....i jus need a dry cloudless day to rock some AM's
pimp.gif
(cold toes ftl tho
laugh.gif
)

Denver - thanks, just one more that'll make a final decision harder to make
grin.gif

Drew - should be less than 5 days shipping time, keyword: should....u neverknow wit ups, they could be "offloaded" at any point, anywhere and add 1-2 days time
laugh.gif

i've been checking my ups tracking like a madman, every other hour at least......hoping for some miracle jump in location. this is officially worse thanXmas as a kid
smh.gif

Originally Posted by VTdestefano

laugh.gif
yea, i ordered 2 pair on dec 30 and the first pair shipped yesterday. not bad at all..
pimp.gif
Wow I ordered mine Dec.27 and it's still "processing" ugh.
smh.gif

Mayhem you are not lying, NYC winds blow right through the mesh... I had to switch into some 1/2 cents the other night... I'm awaiting Spring man

Question: Has anyone been to kixclusive store in NYC yet?? just curious to know what its like.

hahah mayhem, i just told my girl that i felt like a kid waitin on christmas like 10 mins before i read that, atleast im not the only one

When I look up my order number, the status says "CONFIRMED"....

not quite sure what that means....maybe they are still making them?

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

Originally Posted by VTdestefano

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Wow I ordered mine Dec.27 and it's still "processing" ugh.
smh.gif
the pair that went through quicker was the AM90s... the 1's i ordered at the same time are still being made, fwiw. guess they're justmoving slower on the 1's

Mayhem,

no doubt homie. you already know.

These am1 ID's got me damn near junkied out man, lookin to see what shoes I can sell to come up with extra $$ for new c/w's....
embarassed.gif
x
ohwell.gif
x
devil.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Mayhem you are not lying, NYC winds blow right through the mesh... I had to switch into some 1/2 cents the other night... I'm awaiting Spring man

Question: Has anyone been to kixclusive store in NYC yet?? just curious to know what its like.
You and me both. IMO, Air Maxes look so much better when wearing shorts since you don't have jeans covering half of the shoe.

I did wear Structures a couple times when it was only like 20 degrees,
laugh.gif

Wore these again today.

2wqc26p.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom