TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
congrats on reaching 1500. the past few pages were a delight to see,
eek.gif

brick - atmos at the louvre, very dope.

c1 - those wdywt posts are classic.

cubanbee and jw - nice pickup on the pattas and greystones, respectively.

broke these out today...the bone colored white, eh
eyes.gif

-Mars

Fred - I hope you're right...and that's how it does work out sometimes. Did you get my text earlier?
eorr23 - that is a great collector's piece, right there!
jw- everytime, and I mean EVERYTIME I see those AM1's, I wanna slap myself for not getting them.

eorr23- that pair of 90's is
pimp.gif

......................sure seems to be a few more big footers popping in here lately
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by gooeywooey

Edge - i meant to ask you months ago, but did u get those Bacons from the UK, a guy called Chris?
^Not Really,,, I got it from my friend here in California who has 3 pairs, and sold me one of them for a really good price...

Nice stuff everybody! as usual!!!

additional pics for the 1500...

And what I've been wearing for almost 3X a week, one of the 90s I Love...

Originally Posted by eorr23

jwdanklefs- give me my dog back, I swear that your dog is identical to mine
laugh.gif
, oh and i hate you for the am 87's they are my size
frown.gif

My good ol mom got these for me for christmas and i never got around to posting them

DS 2002 sz.12
smile.gif
still not the shoe that will make the sz.12er's mad though

Awesome '02 Royal Blue's! I was shattered when I saw that auction listed as 001, cause I knew everybody was going to bid on them. I've probbablyseen those for sale four or so times in the past three years, but never in my size
ohwell.gif

Wow 1500 is really bringing in some great stuff!

Cuban - Damn nice pickup! Luckily they aint my size or I'd be shedding a tear too
laugh.gif

Jake - Nice... Now lets see em!!!
Edge - Havent seen u in here for a minute bro! U completely bombed the last couple pages with some dope pics!
SSgochin - Nice pickups. I need a size 10 in those blue QS! My 9.5 was just too small...
smh.gif

Sorry if I didn't get to everyone but very nice stuff Fam! Like Justin said, makes me fall in love wit AMs all over again!!!

Mitchell - I thnk I'm slowly learning how to use this MacBook,,,

Justin - I'm still keeping my fingers crossed...
happy.gif

Jake - I'm curious,, What r those???

Bee - Very nice pick up!!! I like to get my hands on both, especially the purple...

I just wanna share a gift from my friend ( Thanks to KingWonder )

My Little Max...

And I think she likes it...

Cris1 - She wants to apply for the FAM...

Peace!!!
EDGE

Some amazing stuff being posted by everyone! It is getting really hard to fall asleep after seeing all these sick photos night after night. I woke up thismorning with a very unpleasant e-mail from FlightClub informing me that my order from Sunday has been cancelled becasue the sz. 13 crepe 90's are no longeravailable. The crepe 90's and 1's are my absolute favorite shoes.
mad.gif
at the person who beat me to them. A deadstock backup would really have been nice
frown.gif
. I guess I will just have to keep the hunt on.

jwdanklefs- Cool dog man, my buddy has one that looks very similar. These are my two cats sparkey and smokey. They love the hemp-like materialon these. It reminds them of the catnip pouches they get stoned from.
laugh.gif

^Haha thanks man... cool cats... you sure have their attention in that pic...

Justin, Mitch, Edge - You'll see... Not totally completed yet...

Alright team I was talking to Cris about this and we are going to create a Facebook page for the FAM. It will be a good way to represent and communicatebecause sometimes the thread moves so fast people miss good information. Question is what is better, to create a Fan page or a regular page? Any insight isappreciated, hit me up in PM, or if someone wants to create it let me know we have the email address already.

^A Facebook for AMFam sounds good!!! But maybe it's good if we can be a member and then other people who r not part of the FAM can be a fan...what do uguys think??? Just my opinion...

Peace!
EDGE

^ Bl4ze11 (Gabe), the fella that posted it, he made it from scratch with pics from myself and Cris1 (Thanks for those AMS, Powerwall and Atmos cement picsBTW)...

If you need any graphic work done, let this fool know... He is as good as fam, I back him with my life...

Originally Posted by likuidmental

^A Facebook for AMFam sounds good!!! But maybe it's good if we can be a member and then other people who r not part of the FAM can be a fan...what do u guys think??? Just my opinion...

Peace!
EDGE
I like...

Originally Posted by likuidmental

^A Facebook for AMFam sounds good!!! But maybe it's good if we can be a member and then other people who r not part of the FAM can be a fan...what do u guys think??? Just my opinion...

Peace!
EDGE
i think it has to be either or...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom