TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
im sure those AM1s will pop up at more outlets. smh @ me for buying 2 pairs at retail when they first dropped.

denver - true theyre DS and OG but still $200 is OD. but i guess if i had the money id buy em too

Originally Posted by airon0828

can't recall seeing these just yet, but i usually miss stuff haha

nike-air-max-95-snakeskin.jpg
There was a NT thread about them several months ago. Colorway reminds me of the Zoom Flight 95s.

I *think* these were on the auction site as well.

Thought I would share a couple of my newest pick-ups with you guys.

one more just because I thought it looked kinda cool.

oh i got the DS og sz.12 Spiridons for 79 Bin, sorry

and unfortunately the big deal i got that would upset all the sz.12er's didnt go through because the guy misplaced them oh well
frown.gif

Vivrantchino21- I bought a pair at retail too. I definitely didn't think these would end up at outlets.
Glad they did, one of my favorite Nikes

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Originally Posted by eorr23

and unfortunately the big deal i got that would upset all the sz.12er's didnt go through because the guy misplaced them oh well
frown.gif
so what were they and how much?
DS sz.12 1998 Air max 1 SC leather (White/ Royal blue-lt zen grey) for $130

ID's showed up today. Very impressed. Will post pics proabably this weekend.

Gents-How does it work with returning a personalized Nike ID product that says something other than Nike Air on tha back of theheel? Just curious.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by jaytthelegend

Are Nike outlets still getting the Red QS 1's in? I'm about to give in and pay $69.99 for them unless someone can confirm that they're still popping up at various outlets. Looking for sz. 13's. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

-Jay

bro get familiar with the outlets thread stickied at the top of Nike Retro... info usually pops up there first, that or use nikefind. Ppl got pairs today for $39 or so... I'm sure more will pop up though.
Ok thanks bro. I'll get familiar. I asked in here becasue I figured I would get a faster response than over there, plus I saw the post aboutthem today in this thread. Didn't know the rules were so strict in here. My bad RL. Nikefind wouldn't be able to help answer my question either. I havea list of places that currently have them (from Nikefind) but I am looking to see if the outlets are still getting them in. Hopefully someone can help out.

-Jay

Nah man its not that strict in here... lol we would get at you if we knew where they were though... I'm sure they'll pop up...

Yea I feel you Jake. There's only 4 outlets left in the country with multiple pairs of sz. 13's left and I'm afraid if I wait to see if any morepop up for cheaper it will be to late. I would definatly be kicking myself if I miss out even at the 69.99 price.

Originally Posted by blakperl

ID's showed up today. Very impressed. Will post pics proabably this weekend.

Gents-How does it work with returning a personalized Nike ID product that says something other than Nike Air on tha back of the heel? Just curious.

log into your account through nike.com, NOT nikeid.com (i made that mistake the first time). go to your orders and print the return label.

by the way for those of you with the am1 red/white QS and the pattas which do you find more comfortable? is it just me or does the QS have a bit morecushioning?

QS do seem to have more cushioning, Pattas seem wider/flat and fit 1/2 sz up, Pattas are also better quality

Originally Posted by denverairforce

frown.gif
so what were they and how much?
DS sz.12 1998 Air max 1 SC leather (White/ Royal blue-lt zen grey) for $130

he didnt misplace them, he didnt get he amount he wanted
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i wouldnt have been mad, those arent wearable
pimp.gif

i'm pretty sure those were wearable, but I agree that the dude probably just didn't want to sell for that price.

after much deliberation, I decide to go with this design for my next iD purchase (I ultimately had to lose the contrast stitching):

ccb15ee34acba3a8da163bab6bdd7a36d9aa4e5.jpg

and the waiting begins...

Denver- Thanks man I didn't think of that. I don't think it will be very easy to get them to match it over the phone though. I will see if they'lldo that for me in the morning.

RL- I agree with you 100% on the comparison. My blue QS's feel tighter than my reds which is weird. My pattas feel bigger and hard. Not very much cushionbut the materials are on point.

Viv-I was just curious how does that work if a shoe has something personal on it, how do you return it? If theshoe is in good shape, does the personalized writing make a difference on whether it can be re-sold? Why would a customer buy it. Is it only items that haveNike Air on the back that can be returned for a refund.

Wondering if any cats have personalized shoes and for whatever reason wanted to return for a refund?

yeah man your iD's could say I EAT POO across the back and they'd take 'em back for a full refund. I have no idea what they do with most of them,but some make it to outlets. I see some on eBay too, with really weird iD's on them. me personally, I would buy a pair with a weird iD on them if they werecheap and a dope colorway and I'd probably do some custom work of some sort (seam rip the embroidery, put some patches on or somethin').

Vivrant - those are pretty nice, classic color blocking but navy isn't a typical color, pretty nice. I remember making something similar when they had the"ink blue" color for 90s, never did get around to ordering any with ink blue though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom