TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats up FAM?

The Facebook idea is great! Nice to be able to put names to faces, I just need to learn how to use it lol
embarassed.gif

Any Fam pick this up? 220536825518 <--- Pretty good price!

hey FAM how many "grape" 95 CWs have been made? I've seen a vintage looking grape before and the newer HOA type. pics
nerd.gif
?

thanks in advance

Koopa2410 wrote:

quick question guys, did the ID's come with a receipt? just out of curiosity, i don't remember my ID's having a receipt, if there's no receipt, how do you return it?

The iDs purchased from nikeid.com will not have a receipt. You have to print out your order from Nike.com's order status page. There's a process whereyou can either send it back to the BR hq in Memphis or you can call your local Nike Outlet, and ask if they accept Nike iD returns.

- Shipping Returns

Print out a Return Shipping Label...
Send your product, including your first and last name, reason for return and your NIKEiD order number to:
Blue Ribbon Direct
4775 Tuggle Rd Door54
Memphis, TN 38118
- Outlet Returns
Login into your Nike.com account with either your email/password or order#/email

Click on Order Status, and print out the page with all the information regarding your order.

Bring it to your local outlet, and you should be set.

Gonna have a moan:

Moan 1: So i call up Nike Autralia today to ask where's getting the AM 95 Neon ribcage T-shirt in. Dude (very nice and helpfulbloke) tells me that it isn't on the list to come out in Australia this year and that is usually due to lack of demand. So i tell him that the neon 95s areone of the most worn and sought after by sneakerfools *tm* and that every one of them will want one or two of the tees. He seemed suprised, but took my wordfor it once i started spouting off about them dropping again this year and he could tell i knew what i was talking about. Took him many tried to find it on thenike.com website as well, had to talk him through it in the end. But he was a very helpful chap.

Moan 2. I call the Nike outlet, as what shoes got delivered today (delevery day every thurs) Dude tells me that some nice 90s camein, describes them as "black with dome green on the back" and "one of the best 90s i've seen". So i say to him "They're notthe Haloween pack ones are they?" (cos they suck) and he says "nahh they're not". So i drive in and you know it, they are.

So here's my point, i'm fed up with going into Nike and having the staff knowing less about their product than i do, and i've had it said as manyof you would have: "You should work here, you know more than i do!".

Yeah i do actually, so gimmie a damn job! 'Vice President (retro) of Nike Australia sounds nice, yes, very nice. Tell you people what to re retro and helpdesign what fools want.

But it's all part of the game i suppose, and the reaserch is fun.

Picked up a Adidas Stormtrooper T today, pics tomorrow. Got the tatto added to, forgot how much it hurt.
frown.gif

1st and last long winded rant for 2010!

Wore AF 1/neon 95s today.

Peace family and freinds
happy.gif

naw Mic...actually this thread has been better without you, so git outta here..........

tongue.gif
whats up bro....hows everything? No black Pattas over here
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by micmorales

Ya'll miss me?!

Belated Happy New Year to everyone...!

Just, did the black Patta's come out in the US?
what up mic...

no black pattas yet, but we have an inkling they are close....hopefully for less than your 200euro tag!
hope you, the wife, and the baby had a great holiday
glasses.gif

Black Pattas had to have hit the states, just in small quanitites...as in too small to sell, there was a pair of on FC for anyone that has $800 to blow.

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

hey FAM how many "grape" 95 CWs have been made? I've seen a vintage looking grape before and the newer HOA type. pics
nerd.gif
?

thanks in advance
first of all it's a women's release so I'm not sure if they come in your size (12.5 women's = 11 mens), and second, I do believethey retroed those only once in '05 or so with the smaller bubbles, somebody correct me if I'm wrong. and then if you count that "reverse"grap colorway supposedly coming out this year, then I guess that's 3.

^ That's all that I know of, could be wrong though.

Got a couple packages in the last few days, I'll post some pics when I can.

Thanks for the outlet info for the QS 87s! I didn't even try, but that's a really good price.

Have a good one fellas
glasses.gif

Edit: BTW, anybody seen the ST's for sale lately, besides the occasional auction? Looking for the og white/navy/red CW in a 10.5/11
nerd.gif

What's up Mic, how's the family, Deja gettin' big??? Malia is, fast, catching up to Bri, haha.

For today:

Cris.

RICO7JT wrote:
Thanks to the homie JON giving me the heads up about them Am1s ...

Sucks I was in class and couldnt order a pair.

but the homie got me covered.

Appreciate it G
pimp.gif

no doubt rico, if anyone else is looking for a 12, just pm me (I have 1 more)

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

nerd.gif
?

thanks in advance
As you mentioned there is the HOA version but there is also an older, all leather "Grape" AM95.

Originally Posted by crisone

^ White Air Unit.....they're a tad bit yellowing.

Another pic:

Cris.
Thats crazy how they look neon in the other pic. Lol!

In that case, cheers!

dope, any place to find the all black ones that came out a couple years back??? i've only been able to find the black/gum

El Bro.....Haha, I know, when I got in my car, I was like, "They DO look Neon, haha......"

Cris.

yeah those storms are sick, I gotta find a pair one day, but they keep selling for way too much, haha.

never seen the leather grapes, but I don't really like the all leather 95's. those black ones are nice, but the comets and emeralds just don'tlook right to me.

pic of grapes via google:

3291165766_a544f493ae.jpg

Originally Posted by eastlasmokeshop

Can anybody shead any light on these seen them on ebay and think about buying them

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...50%26_fvi%3D1&_rdc=1

GR from '06 or so I believe. $118 shipped is a little much for those IMO, but if you like 'em go for it. they should be legit. briannnnn has a pair,maybe he can give some more details...

Sup Fam!

Cris - sick storms, such a dope shoe i'd love to own. i hope someone still has theirs
nerd.gif

Baybully - dope pickups, those 95's are piffery! i was just talking with Dan about 'em the other day. and thoseshimas, beautiful. i'm still pissed i let a pair slip away for dirt cheap recently
frown.gif

Eorr - that's a great price on the spiridons, very dope!
Mic - what's good man, u know they didn't come here.....yet...
nerd.gif
ohwell.gif

AM2's coming in....can't wait!
happy.gif

ID's are in KY..., original delivery date was the 18th, they updated to the 15th....
devil.gif
happy.gif

i don't even think i have a gif that can express the waitinganxiety right now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Sup Fam!

Cris - sick storms, such a dope shoe i'd love to own. i hope someone still has theirs
nerd.gif

Baybully - dope pickups, those 95's are piffery! i was just talking with Dan about 'em the other day. and those shimas, beautiful. i'm still pissed i let a pair slip away for dirt cheap recently
frown.gif

Eorr - that's a great price on the spiridons, very dope!
Mic - what's good man, u know they didn't come here.....yet...
nerd.gif
ohwell.gif

AM2's coming in....can't wait!
happy.gif

ID's are in KY..., original delivery date was the 18th, they updated to the 15th....
devil.gif
happy.gif

i don't even think i have a gif that can express the waitinganxiety right now
laugh.gif
Yeah, me too
devil.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom