TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cris those are beautiful, I've really only liked speckles on the midsole but this may just change my mind.

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

I havent been a fan of alot of the speckle jobs that Ive seen (though some look good), but those came out very nice Cris.

The backshot looks great. (sounds kind of weird but you guys know what I mean)
laugh.gif
which 'back shot' you referring too? theres beena couple here the past pages...

Justin- Sick find. For some reason I think I used to own a blue/ navy pair..? One of the few pairs I probably worn into the ground.......back when I purchasedmaybe 3 pairs of sneaks a year.
ohwell.gif

Cris- Dope as usual...btw that back shot is nice too. I snagged that Moto Droid, getting delivered today. If for whatever reason im not satisfied within thenext 30 days. You get dibz!

Originally Posted by El Bro

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

are DS pairs of AM^2's wearable?

If Im not mistaken, the AM2's dont use the same midsole as the 95's, so they will not crumble. The midsole is more of a hard foam like the Nike Air G.O. and not polyurethane like the 95 and many other midsoles like the Jordan IV.

However, there is always the glue issue. Im sure being that old and never used, the glue will come undone. But Im sure can be fixed with shoe glue.

Of course, correct me if Im wrong.
Absolutely wearable. Mine were DS when I got them, and they were rock solid. Never had a doubt about the midsole, I'm assuming it'sphylon. Bubbles were tight, no glue issues with mine. Only thing was a couple spots on the mesh and laces had some "Atom Red" bleed on them, Iguess where they were in contact in the box for so many years. But still, shoes were 15 years old and straight looked and smelled like they were bought atFoot Locker that morning
pimp.gif

Justin - those will clean up nice, solid find sir
pimp.gif

Cris - nice
pimp.gif

El Bro - Crisp pickup on those all leather 87's. I've been looking for something similar. It doesn't get more classic looking than those.
eorr23 - Another nice pickup. Think it's Mayhem that wears his with blue laces. A good look i reckon.
jwdanklefs - Nice idea and execution. Good job
Mayhem - Those do look in good condition. Excellent pickup. You must be well pleased.
neukicks - One day i'll get me a pair of those. Was it you who got them from the UK?

Girlfriend signed for these while i was at work today. She just looked at me confused when i asked her how the UPS girl was looking. Anyway, loving all 3. Justneed this miserable weather to piss off so i can start breaking out pairs other than beaters.
2iabomd.jpg

Originally Posted by El Bro

Whats a good price for the Grey AM1 from the Cork Pack? 2005
nerd.gif
I know the pair your referring to
nerd.gif

I dont know what the going rate on them is, but if they are the ones I saw, the price seems reasonable.

Originally Posted by UKBased

neukicks - One day i'll get me a pair of those. Was it you who got them from the UK?

Girlfriend signed for these while i was at work today. She just looked at me confused when i asked her how the UPS girl was looking. Anyway, loving all 3. Just need this miserable weather to piss off so i can start breaking out pairs other than beaters.
yes that was me, and they were super cheap.

laugh.gif

I'll ship out my Encore ID's if you do the sewing haha.....I can't stop wearing mine. Need to get on the right side of variance and order a fewmore ID's.

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by UKBased

Girlfriend signed for these while i was at work today. She just looked at me confused when i asked her how the UPS girl was looking. Anyway, loving all 3. Just need this miserable weather to piss off so i can start breaking out pairs other than beaters.
yes that was me, and they were super cheap.

laugh.gif

I remember. I scanned the auction while i was at work, but by the time i went to check properly, they were gone. About a week later, i saw your pickup post
laugh.gif
. At least they went to someone in here. Such a nice shoe. Love the colour on the upper.

those currents are looking nice in that pic
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

UK - thanks, and yes very pleased!! Dope pickups as well sir, LOL @ you asking about the UPS girl
laugh.gif

but i really i NEED to stop sleeping on those true 97's already....i've lost count of how many pairs i've let slip by for cheap.
smh.gif

and i think u were talking about the denim 87's with blue laces? looks much better in natural light

Hmm, tag off the cool grey IVs, Midnight Fog/Maize AM IVs....Hmmm......the mind wonders......

At work, AMs tonight i think, will decide when home. Good day all.

<--- Woo! 500 posts!
laugh.gif

Jake - Gotta give u props on them IDs again! I still cant stop looking at em
Cris - Very nice IDs! Ima be heading back to the Bay today for MLK weekend. Not looking forward to the weather
smh.gif

UK - Nice pickups!
Cdub - Nice currents! Im still waiting for the bacons to hit the outlets.

Today... Finally breaking em out.
2d797c4.jpg

-Mitchell

East, E was wearing those in the final episode of Entourage from memory, certainly one of the last episodes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom