TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

my Eminem IV inspired custom iDs...

damn Bro, those are TOUGH!!!
pimp.gif

i'll definitely be doing an EM inspired now, i can't stop staring at them
laugh.gif

Appreciate it fellas...and don't get it twisted, I am NOT a seamstress... Sewing is hard, especially for a big fella with chubby fingers... lol

EDIT: But not to toot my own horn but I did do a damn good job stitching them in...

DOUBLE EDIT: Justin that Lonely Island giff is hilarious...* love mayonnaise in the trousers*

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Appreciate it fellas...and don't get it twisted, I am NOT a seamstress... Sewing is hard, especially for a big fella with chubby fingers... lol

EDIT: But not to toot my own horn but I did do a damn good job stitching them in...

DOUBLE EDIT: Justin that Lonely Island giff is hilarious...* love mayonnaise in the trousers*
You're now the official seamstress of the AM FAM by default.
grin.gif

^ I appreciate it dude...

And that FAM shoe just pops so well...

And I beleive I saw you in a pair of sweats similar to the ones I have on one time and that made me want them...

I found those at Ross for like $8 and now I dont ever want to take them off... lol

Jake- Stunning! Nicely done!
Those are amazing.....would have never thought of that.
You know that's going to be copied over and over.
Wow. Just can't stop staring at them.

-Andrew-

Damn Jake....those are dope man! I'm on my phone and I always start on the last page and work my way back...I was reading all these replies looking forwardto what I was gon see...

Very good job dude...can't wait to get home and peep it on my comp.

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]I'am not even a big air max fan but cott damnnn those id's arePiff!![/color]
eek.gif

ohhhhhhh thats why he was looking for a pair of beat up jordan ivs (all makes sense now) Good Work!!!!

Shoulda tagged those pics with Team AmFam as well...pretty sure these pic are gonna get lots of exposure
pimp.gif

Yeah, awesome job on the tongue Jake. What a difference it makes. It really completes the whole shoe now. Now I like them. Just needed that added touch.

Jake - super duper sick! I have been trying to think of different nylon tags I could get off beaters or t shirts or whatever that might look cool on an air maxiD tongue. that's awesome that you had this idea and pulled it off in such impressive fashion. props!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom