TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^
laugh.gif
true.

nice FR Vs though
nerd.gif

lol, alright my bad fam. lets get this back on track...
i too am guilty of loud IDs from the first round, i think ive got 3 or 4 left from this group shot.
of=50,590,442

These are all pretty dope though...

0ad366923cca3f523a74f672894da17755d64b19.jpg

Do you still have these left...???

Edit: And that 90 in the center looks like an Undefeated dunk NL...

Originally Posted by JC5123

yea non am but some of thats some heat, especially not paying over $150
eek.gif
This was my latest buy - http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320468726832
The 11's were fake, so I offered $120aud for the 4 and 5 only, and he accepted.

jwdanklefs: the two at the top are a 1995 Puma Progress, and a 1994 Puma Disc System TX-4000.
Vivrantchino21: Just peeped your collection post
pimp.gif

phnrprman: What size are you?

thanks jake, the only IDs i have left form that group are:
row 1 - 1st and 2nd shoe
row 2 - 1st and 3rd shoe
those UNDFTD inspired am90s were nice but i couldnt rock it anymore with that blue toebox. a bunch of pple IDed them though
scemonito - im pretty sure those are fake 11's (at least) homie... confirm in the JB forum

Originally Posted by scemonito

jwdanklefs: the two at the top are a 1995 Puma Progress, and a 1994 Puma Disc System TX-4000.

Nice stuff dude... I saw your avi, I'm going to watch KIDS to round out my evening... I haven't seen that movie in a while...

Dan - hot rotation dude, and nice pic.
denver - clean Orange Blazes. always fancied those but never see my size and/ or the right price at the same time.
larrivee7 - nice pickups bro. HOAs look like they should clean up well too.
eorr23 - DS & OG always sound nice together
smokin.gif

Austin - lovin the loudness lol. 2nd row (from top) 1st pair are the same as mine i've posted recently (just didthe lace swap to 'quieten' 'em down a bit
laugh.gif
). like those 90sin the top row too.

great price on those Comets back there. are the ones due later in the year exactly the same then?

Kids - top film. "Mmmmmm... Butterscotch"

beee - if you mean these...
3821396473_72b980a542.jpg
3822205498_9d1350709d.jpg

apologies if not
smile.gif

btw, i'm still on the lookout for a DS pair (US9.5-10) if anyone can help. i'm holding off on iD'ing them as i like the OGs too much. kinda ruinsthe fun of the hunt too.

I happen to know scemonito is viewed as a god by the ladies from down under.
Kids is a great movie. I was just talking about it last night with a couple of buddies of mine. A whole health class wrapped in a movie.

Originally Posted by gooeywooey

Dan - hot rotation dude, and nice pic.
denver - clean Orange Blazes. always fancied those but never see my size and/ or the right price at the same time.
larrivee7 - nice pickups bro. HOAs look like they should clean up well too.
eorr23 - DS & OG always sound nice together
smokin.gif

Austin - lovin the loudness lol. 2nd row (from top) 1st pair are the same as mine i've posted recently (just did the lace swap to 'quieten' 'em down a bit
laugh.gif
). like those 90s in the top row too.

great price on those Comets back there. are the ones due later in the year exactly the same then?

Kids - top film. "Mmmmmm... Butterscotch"

beee - if you mean these...

apologies if not
smile.gif

btw, i'm still on the lookout for a DS pair (US9.5-10) if anyone can help. i'm holding off on iD'ing them as i like the OGs too much. kinda ruins the fun of the hunt too.

I need these in my life any one know where I can get these

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

^ I thought your name said "elasticmonkey" at first... lol

Guinness gettin to ya huh?
laugh.gif
Yup and the taco truck filled me up!!!!
mmmm...taco truck. one by me is only open on Fri/Sat, was right around the corner but someone complained so now I have to drive instead of sendingthe kids
smh.gif

scemonito, those blue jewel leather 87's are pretty nice, they look really clean in your pics.

gooey - thanks! yeah I actually redid the midsoles on them.
embarassed.gif
butman, you're hurting me with those 99 black/whites!

as for the comets, that is a great price. sure they're releasing again, but of course the bubbles will be sad. I think I'm gonna have to hold out forthe right price on the '03 retros (those were EU, right?)... if those 10.5's were 11 o r 11.5, they'd have been mine!

saw my Nuggets take care of business against the Jazz tonight. we're on a roll!

Fam...if anyone wants a new sig, I kinda borrowed this and edtied it
nerd.gif

just copy and paste
wink.gif

team AMfam

Originally Posted by s dubl

Fam...if anyone wants a new sig, I kinda borrowed this and edtied it
nerd.gif

just copy and paste
wink.gif

team AMfam
Now thats something different. What other colors you have?

Originally Posted by Vivrantchino21

thanks jake, the only IDs i have left form that group are:
row 1 - 1st and 2nd shoe
row 2 - 1st and 3rd shoe
those UNDFTD inspired am90s were nice but i couldnt rock it anymore with that blue toebox. a bunch of pple IDed them though
scemonito - im pretty sure those are fake 11's (at least) homie... confirm in the JB forum

Size on the Undefeateds? They're my last AM90 grail! I've been looking for an 8.5/8 for the longest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom