TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

For anyone who wants a pair of Sz 9.5 Navy AM1iDs in the original color scheme and doesn't want to wait for production and/or 4 week shipping....

LOL! I wonder if thats the pair I sent back to Nike. Same production date as the ones I ordered. I figure they went to an outlet.

Anyone from the fam win those sz. 13 python am90's last night from the other site? I can't believe the price jump within the last min. Thanks to corgiI didn't have to bother.

Originally Posted by El Bro

For anyone who wants a pair of Sz 9.5 Navy AM1iDs in the original color scheme and doesn't want to wait for production and/or 4 week shipping....

LOL! I wonder if thats the pair I sent back to Nike. Same production date as the ones I ordered. I figure they went to an outlet.

i just copped em...i just id'd a pair but im gonna send em back. i got those for $82 after bing cashback, freeshipping and ebay bucks
pimp.gif
Do i get a nikegiftcard for the return or credit and how much do id's sell for in outlets?

Originally Posted by gooeywooey

Dan - hot rotation dude, and nice pic.
denver - clean Orange Blazes. always fancied those but never see my size and/ or the right price at the same time.
larrivee7 - nice pickups bro. HOAs look like they should clean up well too.
eorr23 - DS & OG always sound nice together
smokin.gif

Austin - lovin the loudness lol. 2nd row (from top) 1st pair are the same as mine i've posted recently (just did the lace swap to 'quieten' 'em down a bit
laugh.gif
). like those 90s in the top row too.

great price on those Comets back there. are the ones due later in the year exactly the same then?

Kids - top film. "Mmmmmm... Butterscotch"

beee - if you mean these...
3821396473_72b980a542.jpg
3822205498_9d1350709d.jpg

apologies if not
smile.gif

btw, i'm still on the lookout for a DS pair (US9.5-10) if anyone can help. i'm holding off on iD'ing them as i like the OGs too much. kinda ruins the fun of the hunt too.

Im still looking for a 9.5 too. Are those 99's? I made a pair of ID's and sent them back. They just arent the same. I am dissappointed with theID's look and fit. Did they make this colorway in 2001 or 2002?

i wonder how much that seller bought those IDs for at the outlets...

jibby - crazy story, glad your car/property is ok. serves that owner right for not taking care of his stuff.

Originally Posted by agold1002

i just copped em...i just id'd a pair but im gonna send em back. i got those for $82 after bing cashback, freeshipping and ebay bucks
pimp.gif
Do i get a nike giftcard for the return or credit and how much do id's sell for in outlets?

Yeah, Im pretty sure those are it. Here are some more Pictures before I sent them back. Awesome Price. I love Bing.

Originally Posted by neukicks

HILARIOUS, I have a '69 stepside as well, but I bet mine is way cooler
wink.gif
smokin.gif
its got AC/Heat, 4 Wheel drive, a DUMP bed, not to mention a 454, i'll have to take a picture later
laugh.gif
I'm sure it is James. mine is pretty beat up. but it is about 4 inches off the ground. it was my first vehicle in HS and I dropped thething the minute I got it. probably not the best idea but I thought it was cool. I will dig up a picture one of these days. but 67-72s were/are my favoritebody styles on chevys. the dump bed must be nice..
Originally Posted by larrivee7

Indeed, I do. And so do all my friends apparently, because I'm the one they call when they need to haul something
laugh.gif
. I need to start charging people
tongue.gif
. One of the good things about our new house is we're literally across the road from a Lowes (no more frustration over forgetting something and having to go back, haha).

That Scout is cool, and it's funny that you and James have the same year. I figured I was definitely the only one in here with a truck
laugh.gif
. Ridiculous.
yea it's been a pain without one. luckly I have a good friend who has helped me out but I'm not one to rely on other people a lot. (youshould charge your buddies a 6-pack and hour
laugh.gif
) plus its fun to driveso I'd like to get it back. and that's nice being close to a Lowes. they are waaaay better then Home Despot IMO. I'm sure it comes in handy alot!

(PS sorry for the wall of text...)

Sup Fam!!

Tyler - sick caves
pimp.gif

Jibby - near miss right there dude. that owner deserves the headache.
James - getting the best out of those patta's
glasses.gif

El bro - 99 only, i've been hunting as well.

wearing drury's today...(recycled)

Jibby - Nice man, they are great trucks, ill take a picture tonight
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

James - getting the best out of those patta's
glasses.gif
its the color homie, its the color
pimp.gif
, and I want anotherpair, size 10.5-11 PLEASE
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by eastlasmokeshop

El Bro what size are those

Size 9.5

My latest pickup on their way.
happy.gif
I used bing cashback and an ebay buckscertificate and got them for a decent price.
happy.gif

jibby - wow close call, damn.
James - your truck sounds pretty bada$$ haha
El Bro - too funny, things tend to come full circle in this thread. and I think you and me are the only 2 who got kinda let down by the iDs. Iwish I just didn't care and liked them as much as everyone else, haha. all mine went back too.

Yeah the main thing was the fit. I love how the Older AM1's fit perfect around my foot. But these felt loose and the ankle cushioning is just not thereanymore. I hold Nike to a Standard, and I wont settle especially when I can use that money for older pairs that Im happy with.

Originally Posted by eastlasmokeshop

El Bro what size are those

Size 9.5

My latest pickup on their way.
happy.gif
I used bing cashback and an ebay bucks certificate and got them for a decent price.
happy.gif
Using those Bing/Ebay cashbacks to the fullest
pimp.gif
Those BWs don't look too bad though I don't remember reading/hearing about themcoming out recently

Wish I had a pair of Drury's
frown.gif

Today (recycled)

08325a4678c175c18ba63feb628c1107d83b914.jpg

Originally Posted by Vivrantchino21

jibby - crazy story, glad your car/property is ok. serves that owner right for not taking care of his stuff.
thanks boss. I appreciate it. I am not a religious man, but I did look up at the sky this morning and say "thank you sweet Jesus"
Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Jibby - near miss right there dude. that owner deserves the headache.
near miss is right! dude was a total jerk when I asked him to trim the thing. anyhow, nice drurys sir
Originally Posted by denverairforce

jibby - wow close call, damn.
El Bro - too funny, things tend to come full circle in this thread. and I think you and me are the only 2 who got kinda let down by the iDs. I wish I just didn't care and liked them as much as everyone else, haha. all mine went back too.
ha, no kidding. and as far as your view of the 87 iDs, I am kinda feeling you. I was not super impressed at all with them, though I did keep mypairs. there have been some lovely colorways though. but I do love the iD program in general and hope they keep it up. would love to see some 180s, or evenstructures on nikeID

*EDIT - since I am filling this page with lots of text, here is another pic of the damage. as you can see it was half dead already...

One of my friend used to know a manager of a Nike Outlet and he would buy ID, return it and have the manager mark it down and hold it for him. Then come in afew days later and buy it at reduced price.

Now that you mention it, I knew they looked familiar...I think I saw a pair at Flight Club a little while ago.

Jibby, don't worry about walls of text. I'm working on a 24" widescreen so I write walls of text elsewhere online,
laugh.gif

eek.gif
at that tree. Trees were falling in certain places in NY a couple yrs ago when a very weak tornado (yes) actually landed in Brooklyn.

anybody know how much they discount these iD am1's when returned to and resold at an outlet?

i'm thinking about riding back over there and trying to recop the pair i returned yesterday, but it's a 45 minute drive and i'm wondering ifit's even worth it...

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

anybody know how much they discount these iD am1's when returned to and resold at an outlet?

i'm thinking about riding back over there and trying to recop the pair i returned yesterday, but it's a 45 minute drive and i'm wondering if it's even worth it...

you should just call and ask if they have any air max 1s that were returned and how much....

i'm thinking about riding back over there and trying to recop the pair i returned yesterday, but it's a 45 minute drive and i'm wondering if it's even worth it...
96khsx.jpg

Wait a second...you're trying to say that you want to buy back the IDs you returned JUST so you could technically have purchased them for less than whatyou had paid for? And were these the IDs that had the creasing in the heel?

Personally I wouldn't even go through all that trouble. Taking a 45-min drive just to save a couple bucks while wasting time driving to and back andwasting gas?

If you never liked them, then why would you want to buy them again?

briannnnn lol @ your anime pics

proto seems like a waste of time imo. you returned em cuz you didnt like them not cuz theyre $125.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Wait a second...you're trying to say that you want to buy back the IDs you returned JUST so you could technically have purchased them for less than what you had paid for? And were these the IDs that had the creasing in the heel?

Personally I wouldn't even go through all that trouble. Taking a 45-min drive just to save a couple bucks while wasting time driving to and back and wasting gas?

If you never liked them, then why would you want to buy them again?
yeah, the ones with the creasing in the heel... i do like them, and plan to remake and reorder them, however, if they get discounted down tosomething like $50.00, and they're just sitting there, i'd ride back out there and recop... i'd live with the creasing knowing i didn't pay asmuch for them...

the manager out there agreed with me that the heel creasing fresh out the box was wack and completely understood why i was returning them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom