TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by RL Treyce

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
jwdanklefs wrote:

those couple cans aren't enough bro

Good lawd... lol

Yo fridge pics are
laugh.gif
!! IDs are all lookin sweet! I want them pattas! Decided I would post another flick of them together so you can see the difference between the gray bottoms and the white! thanks for all the comments.

Sick fridge pics Jake and RL. They remind me of my dude "Chef" from Gourmet Kicks when he takes pics of his customs placed in the oven. I wonder what appliance is next? Dishwasher? Washer/Dryer? Toilet?
laugh.gif

These tonight to see my Huskies take down #1 Texas here in Hartford. What a game! My dude Kemba rockin the SJ's
pimp.gif
. Dyson with white/red 13's, Robinson with Flu Games
smokin.gif
. Great day for Uconn country.

One of the most underrated AM87 in my opinion. Who needs the copper foams when you got these?
tongue.gif

-Jay

Those AM180 and maizes are dope

Am87- Pace yourself man

Silver 97s are a classic- not sure why I DONT have a pair

Jaythelegend- thanks and umm can I wanna see the rest of that shoe

Loving the Heini id's. The patch makes a world of a difference. What size is the stars? This might push me to get them out of my locker and into the cart. Other then that, the other thing holding me back is I already have 2 different green based nike id's.

so ill, the recent storms!!!!!!!!!! theres no way ill find a ds pair! lol

...and the heinekens came out so bad A!

great stuff all!

Originally Posted by KVN

Loving the Heini id's. The patch makes a world of a difference. What size is the stars? This might push me to get them out of my locker and into the cart. Other then that, the other thing holding me back is I already have 2 different green based nike id's.

wow some really nice stuff the last few pages
Jw's henny's with henny's
pimp.gif

green patta's
pimp.gif

denver's bursts
pimp.gif

mr. and mrs. Brick
pimp.gif

and all the ID's
pimp.gif

i got these in yesterday thanks to corgi

RL Treyce wrote:

Jaythelegend- thanks and umm can I wanna see the rest of that shoe
Bronze medal pack from 08. They dropped with the black with gold swoosh and the brown with silver swoosh. You can still find all 3 for very cheap floating around the bay. Wasn't feeling the gold or silver's but I love my bronze's. One of my favorite's.

-Jay

Originally Posted by blakperl

Went to pick up my Jordans today and tried on the currents. Dammit!! Now I gotta get those (soooo comfy & light).  I need tha Bacons and the Hufs.  Can't do tha $120.00 though.  Anybody find these for cheaper, hit me up.  The lowest I've seen was $99.00.
Check Nordstrom Rack for the currents.  I saw a few size twelves yesterday when I went but it was the all black pair.  The price was $49(?) I think.

Eorr23- Beautiful man! I picked up my python 90's from Corgi a little over a year ago. Did your's come yellowed pretty bad too? They don't look to bad in the pics. I haven't worn mine yet becasue of that. I want to throw a fresh coat of white paint on them first. And find some sort of decreaser. The toe box is such soft leather... very easy to crease. Just haven't gotten around to it yet. I saw a used (vnds) pair sz. 13 end for $170 shipped the other day on the bay. I payed Corgi $170 shipped for mine (ds). If you don't mind me asking what did you get them for?

-Jay

jay- I paid 360 shipped for both pairs I am honestly not sure how much it was by itself.
luckily there really isnt any yellowing at all, they are much better than some other AM's i have owned from 2003

Briannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...........Structures are appreciated! Just wish mine didnt look like beaters after two casual wears
ohwell.gif

c4...dope 95s. I wonder where you went in those
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
smile.gif

AGold...personally..I'd rock the Navys with that shirt, but thats just me.

SP2K8...those AM1s have been around for a while, I'd like to see em around here somewhere. BTW Huas lookin dope! Another pair thats only shows up when Im broke or money is intended for something else
smh.gif
IMO those TWs look dope. Might be a replacement for my 2K9s.

Mitch..DOPE Pattas! Cant wait till summer so I can break mine out.

Ray...def need brown or some earth tones on ID. Id love to do and escape colorway.

Justin...dope lights. I need to scoop a pair sooner or later. I was on beast mode when those black/red/white ones dropped at outlets but came up empty handed.

Jake....I agree with RLT. Gotta step your Heiny game up. That 6 pack would only make me have to piss.
laugh.gif
dope pic homie!

Brian..dope Burst pics. Those Grey ones are dope
wink.gif
I need that USA colorway, but only pair I can remember on ebay was beat pair....oh yeah Comets, those are cool too
grin.gif

Tim...I wanted those QSs, but passed. Kinda wish I could find a pair for cheap now. Dope shoe, just wanst happy with some of the quality issues.

EEntegRa...dope OTO 90s. I think those are harder to find than the hOAs.

Greg...dope Storms. You and wifey stay in AM heat!

Circlelike...those Maize inspireds are dope! All these inspired IDs are coming out great.

Neil...haha, Im pretty close to that point too.

10211..dope IDs.

AM87..dope Urawas. I almost went with yellow laces on my Blurawas, but used black. I feel you though man...I got like 4 pairs done, and already got two more on order. I just try an stay off the site to avoid temptation.

eorr23...nice pick ups! Got your PM. All good bro. Just htought I'd hit you up and see.

no AMs for me today...wore some Foams to go out with the Family. Hit up Buffalo Wild Wings and did the blazen challenge...3:58 for 12 Blazen wings
smokin.gif

peace Fam!

Eorr23- Word? Damn you Corgi...storing the 12's better than the 13's. Hahahaha. $350 is a good deal. Especially for sz. 12's. I'm feeling those navy 90's as well. Good stuff!

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

How you guys feel about these?? Anyone try them on yet?

Edit: Thanks Jay for that info, clean colorway
Havent seen these in person but I am really likin these!! The black and white ones and the yellow and black are dope!

^I was checking those out at the Nikestore in the mall by me the other day. The employees were talking them up like they were gold. They were very lightweight and looked very comfortable. Not for me... but not bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom