TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif
wink.gif

Not working the rest of the week, but I'm seriously considering a trip to the office just to pick up my AM2's once they arrive.  I'm working on a couple of team cheap *&% worthy pickups too
pimp.gif

Supa - nice currys
pimp.gif
Those have really grown on me in the last few months.

avngrguild - DS Stash and Safaris. Now that's just showing off 
wink.gif
jay, brick, neukicks, EEntegRa - All looking 
pimp.gif

Couple of pickups for me. Went to collect the first pair from Footlocker today (ordered them on sneakerfinder a couple of weeks back) and the guy remembered I was also after the second pair, which they didn't have. Anyway, turns out someone had returned a size 11 just yesterday. Apparently she bought them for her brother who's locked up, but the prison wouldn't let her give them to him. His loss is my gain. Crime don't pay, and i'm a happy man 
happy.gif

2eoy35x.jpg

2qv6q9v.jpg

SupaMars11- Most people think that J&W Univ. is only a culinary school. I'd say 75% of the students study culinary. I went there for Sports, Event and Entertainment Mgt. but ended up switching to the Entrepreneurship. I picked up a Entrepreneurship associates degree from there and now I'm almost done with my bachleors in management. Finally done... Feels good.

-jay

Whats up yall! Fantastic stuff everyone!!!

AlteredMayhem - Haha I knew ur GIFs would be the end of u, j/p!!! Is it a permanent ban or will we see the the OG Mayhem again?
Gooey - Man this international shipping is killin me!!! EDIT: haha just checked, should be getting em today!
Jay - Im planing to head into management as well. I've finished all my GEs and cant seem to settle on a major. Business seems to be the best route for me.

UKBased - I assume they were both full retail? I really like the orange pair, and now that I see they have the nice mesh, I really want 'em, but I would guess it would cost over $200 USD to get 'em shipped, and I just can't do that. If you ever see US 11 or 11.5 on sale, remember me! haha. nice pickups.

Mitchell - i think it's temporary, we'll see
ohwell.gif

Michael - amazing lights!!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
.........i almost regretted sleeping on those, in hopes of sale prices as u know, but i finally pulled the trigger. both should be in my hands soon....
devil.gif

.....damn i think i need doubles now after seeing more pics of them
frown.gif

FAM!

today was a good day...
4331261608_b97a28626f_o.jpg

the cleanest pair of sneakers from 2001 I have ever seen...laces not even undone, no yellowing, silver-esque mesh
smokin.gif

for cheaper than a pair of new IDs cost
4331261680_dfb047552d_o.jpg

not an air max pickup but definitely appreciated in here...new point and shoot...no more lugging around my T1i when I go out at night
glasses.gif

4330528045_c0f1c8b989_o.jpg

4331261764_0419a42383_o.jpg

told you they would be there in time
tongue.gif

that camera and it's case are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
and.....more pics of the mesh on those 90's as well please....
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

dayummmn you Brick! I WANT THEM 90'S !   " cheaper than a pair of new IDs"  salt on the wound
mad.gif
i was prepared to go one-fifty on them too.

......if ever let me know o.0

Brick - awesome pickups! That camera looks nice
pimp.gif
Info?  The case reminds me of a Brunton compass (Jibby knows what I'm talking about).

Just won these, T.C.A. price
tongue.gif

sw6z6f.jpg

justin...thanks again for the line on the vios...even if you did rape and pillage me
mike...sorry man, I will keep you in the loop on them...
larrivee7...the camera is a panasonic leica d-lux 4...the leather case is what was designed for it...top notch quality in a point and shoot, pull the specs
smokin.gif

thanks for all the love...FAM is the best
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

Whats up yall! Fantastic stuff everyone!!!

Jay - Im planing to head into management as well. I've finished all my GEs and cant seem to settle on a major. Business seems to be the best route for me.

Yea man Business majors seem to be the way to go. (marketing, management,  finance, business admin., etc.) All will give you a great education. What school do you go to?

Brick- Dope pick-ups. I am still searching for a sz. 13. Those 90's are also sick. Never seen them before.

Everyone else dope stuff as always. Off to night class 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

-Jay

Originally Posted by brickSB

larrivee7...the camera is a panasonic leica d-lux 4...the leather case is what was designed for it...top notch quality in a point and shoot, pull the specs
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
  My point and shoot is a Panasonic (several years old now) and it still does pretty well.  Leica lens and a 12x optical zoom
smokin.gif
  Yours looks top notch though.

Originally Posted by brickSB

justin...thanks again for the line on the vios...even if you did rape and pillage me
mike...sorry man, I will keep you in the loop on them...
smokin.gif

thanks for all the love...FAM is the best
glasses.gif

Since Justin got you....what else you got left ?   Gots to keep it all in the FAM .......remember how we do?

Brick - those 90s!
eek.gif
eek.gif
... ive never seen them before, but they're one of the nicest looking 90's i think I've ever seen.... damn

size 12 check in.. no doubt, A LOT of us big foots here..
brick - man, those are CLEEEEAN! and I've been eye balling that camera right there. Might have to pull the trigger.. 

I don't even know what to say anymore.. can't keep up. craziness!!!

Really nice Stash pics.. 

Here's a few that I had on the photo sharing thingy..

314743352.jpg

308000628.jpg

my man right here.. always happy to see me.

122775496.jpg

never mind the NB's...

187600914.jpg

43357312.jpg

126536295.jpg

234552101.jpg

120907310.jpg

alright, that's enough..ha.. 

finally got around to takin some pro style pics
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

this is the new julep colorway with Silver swoosh (3M and flash in the last pic)

1ylbo.jpg

raybud.jpg

x5ecz9.jpg

ibfjhk.jpg

uk based, lights look dope

brick, great pick up.. i hope to find a pair soon... sz 10 if the fam is looking to unload a pair.
wink.gif

cuban bee, thanks for the pics. great stuff in there.

am87, must admit that id looks alright. nice lil touch with the 3m swoosh.

no am's today fam. trying to rotate the rest of my sneakers lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom