TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 03's are one of my most comfortable shoes. Upper and Midsole are very very comfy. I had a pair that I sold a while back, because I wanted a cleaner pair to wear. Definitely is a 90 that everyone should try to own.

Originally Posted by El Bro

Good day for Me.
smile.gif

03's are the only infrared 90's that matter to me.
happy.gif
And thanks to Bing Cashback I have another pair. I cant wait to wear them this weekend.

Bonus
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
2mq448h.jpg

BG: ILLY Comets, Sir! I have to settle for the '10 retros... Unless a pair shows up on eBay or someone in the FAM wants to sell them to me
wink.gif
 (Size 8.0/8.5 Please!)

Them 03 infras are dope......straight phatness lol

Aren't them comet 95s due to release soon as well as the slates?

Yep, in 10 years after all our shoes with old air units have crumbled we will be known as Team Air Min.

Damn those '03 Infrareds are gorgeous.. sold my HOA's a long while back and haven't owned a pair of 90's in... a year i think? but i wouldn't pass up on a pair of '03 infrareds if i had the chance... both those pairs are my size too
devil.gif

Chris- teal and black ID joints is
pimp.gif
!
UKbased- the lights are
eek.gif
. Seen a guy in vegas with the green ones. He said he was from the UK and to go on footlocker.com and they would ship international. Went on there and they didnt have them? Still available??
El bro- Nice 90s. Stuck with the HOA infrapinks. need me some new ones!

Just picked up the 09' ultramarines to make friends with my HOAs and the ultraones!

Dont mind the sad looking chunker in the back or the iphone quality pic!

Dallas with another first post screen name....I hope the rest of the FAM keeps theyre user names, I have short term memory when it comes too stuff like that lol

I heard Justin got banned because some NT members spotted him in skinny red chords and what the dunks.
sick.gif

Say it ain't so J!!  Say it ain't so!!!

(insert Justin's appropriate Gif here)

those ultraone ID's up there remind me, what ever happened to those 87's that were slated to drop that had the ultramarine C/W?? and I think there were a couple others with 180 inspired colour schemes also??

lmao at Andrews comment. WTDunks, skinny jeans, super hoody, Yankees fitted , and a newly aquired pair of TCA AMs for free 99..........blazed out and smelling like hot brocolli hahaha

ALTERED IS THAT YOU ?

Justin we got much respect for you bro..

Naw that's Dallas...

I've never met him in person...but someone told me Justin is really Fransalations...Greg/Dan/Briannn...can you guys confirm?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by tak

.........blazed out and smelling like hot brocolli hahaha

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

I heard Justin got banned because some NT members spotted him in skinny red chords and what the dunks.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

I've never met him in person...but someone told me Justin is really Fransalations...Greg/Dan/Briannn...can you guys confirm?
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom