TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cleveland - My brother just got a new A4 and Im loving it lol... I totally agree, Audi makes very nice cars. I did look into the A5, S4 and TT. I do kno that maintanence is gonna be $$$. I generally look at whats out right now, cuz in 2-4 years I'll be able to afford them used
laugh.gif
Do u own an Audi? Edit: Im really feeling the BMW 1 series as well... Sorry bout the non-AM related topic...

what up fam. hope y'all had a good weekend. I know folks out east are still in winters grasp, but it's springtime here in the PNW and I'm stoked!
wearing these today

PEAS

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

what up fam. hope y'all had a good weekend. I know folks out east are still in winters grasp, but it's springtime here in the PNW and I'm stoked!
wearing these today

PEAS
we are expected to get 10-20 more inches tomorrow night 
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif

Mike- Thanks! I've smoked for 13 years, pretty heavily. It's one of the hardest thing I've ever done.
Best of luck to you!

Mitch- they are great cars. They've sold me on AWD, that's for sure. I'll never go back. Here's mine:

my favorite shot: (had it in my avi forever)

here she is in track-sl*t mode:

To make up for the non-AM content:
Yesterday:

For Today (recycled):

Cris - thanks boss. based on the quality of all your pics, that means a lot. wish I would have gotten more IDs from that round...
Andrew - sick Audi man. they are def sexy cars

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

so what are you guys all too hung over to type? I've never seen this thread move this slow!
LOL Same thing I was thinking.......or a lot of FAM took a loss on they're pockets
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by denverairforce

what are those 95s?

Andrew: the true USA bursts
devil.gif
mad.gif
sick.gif
smokin.gif

Those look like Desert Reds from 2002.

Tak, I definitely took a loss to my pocket: a $115 parking ticket (
smh.gif
at myself)

ALSO missed out on winning $200 at halftime in my office pool...if only the Saints didn't get that FG with 0:05 left in the 2Q or if the Colts actually kept the damn ball...
mad.gif

Either way I had a
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
weekend.

briannnnn - I thought that might be what those were, thank you. is the sole clear?? or is it just the pic?

tak - I forgot to thank you for the stickers! thank you sir.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

briannnnn - I thought that might be what those were, thank you. is the sole clear?? or is it just the pic?
650n47.jpg

Takes closer look...

Now that you mention it, there is some kind of rubber outsole (totally new to me, to be honest).  If it is not the Desert Reds, maybe those are Team Reds?  I think there was an AM95 released sometime after 2001 that was a grey-based gradient colorway with Team Red accents.

Team Red is a fairly dark shade of red, darker than Varsity Red but not as dark as maroon...

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

You're absolutely right! Those stats are impressive, even if it is against the worst team in the history of the NBA.
roll.gif

It's goin real well, thanks!  How's things your way?
How could you confuse the Knicks with the Clippers?
smh.gif

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif
embarassed.gif
frown.gif

i got my pair of am1 id's in the classic navy colorway...now i have a 9 and a 9.5 so if anyone needs a 9.5 and doesnt want to wait pm me..ill post pics when i get home

Brian you're close with the year, 2000 release
I think two of them (the exact same shoe) were produced that year... one with a jewel swoosh maybe? or with a very, very slight difference.. a special edition euro/asia release?... someone help me out here

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

You're absolutely right! Those stats are impressive, even if it is against the worst team in the history of the NBA.
roll.gif

It's goin real well, thanks!  How's things your way?
How could you confuse the Knicks with the Clippers?
smh.gif

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif
embarassed.gif
frown.gif
Andrew - I'm doing well.  Thanks!

Brainnnnn -  # of Knicks on the All-Star team = 0 
                   # of Clippers on the All-Star team = 1 (Kaman replaced B. Roy today, haha)

Both teams still suck though!

Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

Andrew - I'm doing well.  Thanks!

Brainnnnn -  # of Knicks on the All-Star team = 0 
                   # of Clippers on the All-Star team = 1 (Kaman replaced B. Roy today, haha)

Both teams still suck though!
2enmhee.jpg

I guess David Lee didn't give enough lamb and chicken with rice with extra white sauce from 53 St to David $$$$$tern huh? 
smh.gif

nwt, thanks for the extra info.

HUGE HUGE THANKS TO UCASTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I couldnt be more happy to get a shoe right now.

05 Varsity Reds thanks to Ucasta

and I got these off ebay DS for 90 shipped with Bing

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Those 95's are from 2000 and the soles are like gumsole.

29cuwjq.jpg

10.5 btw.

6teemv.jpg

Gotta love the pre-2002 AM95 outsole, especially in DS condition as seen here.

El Bro, SOLID pickups. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom