TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's up guys, snowing a lot here (well, a lot for KY ~ 8 inches
laugh.gif
, not like some of you have had).

Justin - like those ID's a lot
pimp.gif
Those the ones you got in an auction?
Drew - nice ride
pimp.gif

Cleveland - those Bursts are special
pimp.gif

Cris -
pimp.gif
.  I've noticed that Xterra in a couple pics, what year is it?  My wife's got one, pretty good car.

Got both of these in yesterday.  AM2's are in nice shape, midsole will be touched up at some point.  But they even still have partial nubs, so I'm pleased
happy.gif
  And my T.C.A. USA's
laugh.gif
, they'll do for the price
pimp.gif

35arxi0.jpg

23iv389.jpg

15mgq47.jpg

2mruxdv.jpg

^ 2001.....yeah, it's a pretty cool vehicle, I'd love more power to it, but other than that it's cool.....I NEEED a Van now though, the Xterra isn't cuttin' it with us now.

Cris.

^Yeah, definitely not too quick haha.  Ours is an '03, she really likes it.  Cargo space is decent, but not too good to travel in (and we don't even have any kids
laugh.gif
).  I can imagine it being pretty snug with all the kids' stuff in there
laugh.gif

so I finally set up a facebook thingy for myself (I know, I am late). I tried to search for the TAF page but can't find it to add. can a newb get some help on this one? thx

I would like to thank everyone who gave me their stamp and the founding fathers for their approval. I'm proud to be the newest member of TEAM AM FAM.

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

eastlasmokeshop....those came out in 05 correct? one of the best GRs in the last 5 or 6 years
Yes 2005 so comfy if you are looking for a pair pm me your size Ill let you know if I can get your size for you.

^ someone out bid me and won Los' pair of sz 11 max oranges a while back. they went for $350. kinda wished I would have bid more but that was a bit much for me at the time... doubt I will ever see another 10.5-11 pop up anytime soon

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

^ someone out bid me and won Los' pair of sz 11 max oranges a while back. they went for $350. kinda wished I would have bid more but that was a bit much for me at the time... doubt I will ever see another 10.5-11 pop up anytime soon

Those are legit correct

What up Fam!

Seth - nah those id's i had to hunt down, basically had a seller who said he had them then forgot he sold them, gave me the buyers email and the rest is history. and ur pickups? siiiiiiiiiiiiick, those AM2s are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Cris - u already know....that windrunner is piffery
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, can't wait for u to get the XL
tongue.gif
nerd.gif

Lex - very dope shoes and tag
smokin.gif

EastLA - dope 95's and u can expect to pay anywhere above $250 for those MX oranges
smokin.gif

Kickz - welcome
happy.gif

been waiting for a shoe to leave customs for over almost a month already, they arrived on 1/11/10 
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
smh.gif
frown.gif

Shaun - Wear those LAF AM1s I sold you man, I want to see them... I havent seen anyone wear their LAFs in 4 EVER!!!

Originally Posted by AlteredMayhem

been waiting for a shoe to leave customs for over almost a month already, they arrived on 1/11/10 
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
smh.gif
frown.gif
shhh' Ive been waiting for a pair from across the waters that seems just as long . At this point I just want my funds back......
mad.gif

Jake- major snags for you in the pick up post
pimp.gif

Kickz- Its about time FAM!

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Shaun - Wear those LAF AM1s I sold you man, I want to see them... I havent seen anyone wear their LAFs in 4 EVER!!!
late pass broseph, Mike broke his 90's out just a few days ago.....

....you're too busy buying jordans and sb's huh?
eek.gif
tongue.gif

Spoiler [+]
just kidding homie, here....for ur enjoyment....a better .gif
wink.gif

Mike - damn still nothing?
smh.gif

roll.gif
the look on her face is priceless

What up Fam!

Seth -nah those id's i had to hunt down, basically had a seller who said hehad them then forgot he sold them, gave me the buyers email and therest is history. and ur pickups? siiiiiiiiiiiiick, those AM2s are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Cris - u already know....that windrunner is piffery
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, can't wait for u to get the XL
tongue.gif
nerd.gif

Lex - very dope shoes and tag
smokin.gif

EastLA - dope 95's and u can expect to pay anywhere above $250 for those MX oranges
smokin.gif

indifferent.gif
mad.gif
smh.gif
frown.gif
Thanks for the props on the 95s

....you're too busy buying jordans and sb's huh?
eek.gif
tongue.gif

Spoiler [+]
just kidding homie, here....for ur enjoyment....a better .gif
wink.gif

Mike - damn still nothing?
smh.gif
NOPE...still nothing!   No response to my emails or claim.......had to tighten up the notch a bit and take it a step further with PP.  *sigh

whats up everyone. more snow on the way.

cleveland: a little scrubbing and those bursts would be good as new.
circle: dope spiridons.
cris: love the jacket.
seth: great pickups, 25 psi
eek.gif
lexflex: clean infareds
smokin.gif
justin: your not the only one waiting, haven't received my item in over 4 weeks now
mad.gif
jwdanklefs:
laugh.gif
 the sandlot brings back old memories.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

scemonito - so jealous, very nice OG bursts man, it's not often you see any posted here or anywhere. I'm not sure I want to knwo this but are those 11.5s? I'm 11-11.5 myself, burst is my favorite model all time.
Size 11's. Got them DS from straat (eBay) in mid '08 for something like $59.95. I know RNS here has the OG '94 production; the pine green with black toebox. Mine are early '95 production, but still considered original. 

$60?  amazing.  if you EVER want to sell those, please hit me up.  and yes that pair Oli has always makes my head spin.  white and green, black mesh toebox, orange/green fading bubble.  and yes I would definitely consider early 95 production "og".  definitely.  very cool man, can't wait to see what other stuff you have.

Seth - great pickups dude, is that 3 pairs of 96 usa triax now? 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
AM2s are sick.

kickz4show - congrats and welcome fam!

and great to see lexflex and corgi in here!

Mike Tak - nice DWs
wink.gif

SupaMars11 - thanks bro, and yes the curry went down a treat!
Andrew - thanks &
smokin.gif
USA Bursts
blackred - thanks. i was the same with my DWs... after passing on several pairs, i figured the price was never going to go down, so i just went for it. btw, love those iDs... nearly everything i come up with has a black midsole and toebox.

Viet - are they all 9s? i'd need 9.5 at least, if not 10. the pigeon 87 iDs are from the current options right?
Justin - will never get bored of those iDs. they need to bring that shade of orange back.

scemonito - dope OG Bursts, and the Safety Orange have got to be one of my fave ever c/w's. how do they fit in comparison to other AMs? (mind u, i only have 1 pair of 9s so it's probably against the odds that they'll fit me
frown.gif
)

Mitchell - glad you got the Drurys ok. i know the wait can be a killer but at least they got there safe and sound with no customs charges. i sent a pair of Pigeon SBs i sold for $2200 last year and only marked the value as £15. thank God they didn't go missing! that's another good thing over there, they're not nosey like some countries. i once sent shoes to Switzerland and they opened the box and told the buyer the value was incorrect!

Laune - lol. it's surprising how many small footers are at the front of that list.
Dan - still nicely reppin the UK from across the pond
pimp.gif

El_Bro - extremely jealous of both of those new pickups 
frown.gif
pimp.gif

today:
4344203898_cdf9e0bec8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom