TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Justin - the paint did end up rubbing off parts of the plastic pieces on the customs. damnit. I guess I need to put some kind of sealer on them. I'll look into it and try them again. I wanted to get a slightly brighter purple anyway. I'll let you know what happens if I get around to doing that.

ElBro - Nice TWs, good price for DS
pimp.gif

Chris and kickaddicted - IDs looking good
pimp.gif

Brian - sorry to hear, but good to know about the plastic parts.  I had wondered about that myself.

Supa - yes, Wall had a good game Saturday.  I'm hoping they keep it rolling
glasses.gif

My latest pickup, got them pretty cheap and I think they'll clean up nicely.  I'm not normally a fan of loud cw's or patterns, but something about these I've always really liked ever since '99.

2w5vimg.jpg

I'm gonna be letting a few pairs go soon, I'll give you guys first dibs before the auction site.  Sizes 10-11, I'll try to get pics up soon.

Have a good one guys
glasses.gif

im pretty sure ive posted an ID, not sure if i posted all the pairs
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

2e22hww.jpg

1zxp1me.jpg

- USAs
- Penny 2s
- Urawas
- BlueUrawas
- Tiffanys
- Futuras
- Random

got another 5-10 in the clip
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by s dubl

Mike...so you kept the Bacons huh? Too many lowballers
laugh.gif
LOL- Yeah I kept them.  Didnt realize there was a team low ballers too.....
just to clarify, TCA has no affiliation with TLB....

....lol

laugh.gif

Gooey- I had to nibble on your avi idea 
glasses.gif
Thanks!

Dope iD collections up there!

AM87: Same here, Sir! I have a definite five pairs that I will order in the near future, and another five I'm considering
laugh.gif

I just finished completing the UNDFTD look on my Stabs, and I think they came out all right. This was my first time painting on a mesh canvas also... I like 'em even more now!
happy.gif

25s397k.jpg

^nice work Ray
Originally Posted by Cleveland222

jibby- I'm really diggin those 90s.  What are they?  That photo tweaked at all?  Colors look real saturated.
thanks Andrew. they are IDs from the 'waxed twill' options.  I hit the autofix in photobucket but that's it as far as tweaking.  the tongue tag and swoosh are patent though so that might have something to do with it.  I'm not sure why I thought I would be able to put up with the patent.  I'm ready to cut the tongue tag off...

these today, tongue pop and all

happy monday and late happy Chinese New Years FAM!!!!

Ray - those stabs are looking nice, can you post the before pics as well?

jibby - nice pattas man, cant wait to break mine out once this salt is gone
sick.gif

Been a while since i've posted in here, so thanks for comments on my Light pickups way back. Too much to comment on since then, so i'll just pick out some things from the most recent pages that had me going 
eek.gif

Baybully - Stash 95's and Drury 87, both crispy and new 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ucasta - Atom Red AM2 Lights looking clean as hell.

tak - DQM 90's. Such a cool shoe. Nice.

Stuntman Mike - Your infrared iD 95's certainly had me 
eek.gif
. They look sick.

El Bro - Your hot streak of killer pickups continues. Those Tailwinds are amazing and at an amazing price.

battleground - Love those iD's.

larrivee - Annoyingly only the top bit of your pickup pic seems to be loading for me. I'm trusting your taste, and guessing they'll be something nice 
laugh.gif

ILLustRAYt - I liked them when you first posted, and now they look even better. Great job.

jibby - Pattas looking fresh.

Anyway. Here's what I wore over the weekend:

Un-DS'd on Saturday

124f1gi.jpg

Still haven't given these the little clean they need since I got them, but wore them on Sunday

f0yywm.jpg

UK- Im not done yet. Have a few more pairs on the way. Thats an awesome pair of Burst. 1 of 3 I need to complete my burst collection. But they are so rare now, I doubt I will ever find them.

UKBased - both pairs you posted are sick. I found a pair of those Bursts on craigslist the other day for $40 but passed because I didnt feel like spending the time to clean them up. How's the comfort on the Bursts compared to the 87s?

air max 87 - lovin all those IDs.

Originally Posted by Baybully650

UKBased - both pairs you posted are sick. I found a pair of those Bursts on craigslist the other day for $40 but passed because I didnt feel like spending the time to clean them up. How's the comfort on the Bursts compared to the 87s?

air max 87 - lovin all those IDs.

IMO the uppers on the 87's are more comfortable than the burst.  They fit better.  Thats with Mesh of course.  As far as the midsole, its going to be a preference.  I will say that the bigger air unit on the burst does not make the shoe any more comfortable than the AM1 with the smaller air unit.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

took pics... and I picked up this livestrong windrunner... well maybe its just a light jacket.. i dunno
laugh.gif

TREYCE .... Where did you cop that LiveStrong jacket at ???
eek.gif

pimp.gif

NDC...Swoosh FTW.. $30 bucks or so  

SDUBL- Need anything bro???

Dope IDs... I really can't keep up in here... Hope everyone had a good 3 day weekend... Supposed to snow again in NYC tonight

that's a lot of ids up there. great stuff everyone.

rl - appreciate the info.
sdubl - thanks man. i envy cali weather.
battleground - dope ids. wish they would bring back the colored airbag option.
larrivee - what a deluxe pickup,
smokin.gif
illustrayt - what paint did you use for the mesh? came out great.
jibby - the quality on those never ceases to amaze me.
ukbased - lovely bursts there.

Oh man- those are niceee.... Might have to pick up those, the orange and the grey/yellow..... I like this (diddy voice)

Whut it do Fam?!?!

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]RL[/color], [color= rgb(153, 153, 255)]Supa[/color], [color= rgb(255, 51, 51)]Gooey[/color], [color= rgb(0, 255, 255)]Raymundo[/color], S-Dub-Good lookin out.  I'm thinking about replacing silver with fog.  Too many damn options.

What up Fam!!

Ray - nicely done sir, now they are even more
smokin.gif

Michael - dope bursts n 87's
pimp.gif

Kev -
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
@ the 180's
Jibby -
roll.gif
...dope pattas
pimp.gif

Chris - u already know
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

AM87 - more pics of that random pair
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by daaznfella

just to clarify, TCA has no affiliation with TLB....

....lol
co-sign
Originally Posted by Kickaddicted
damni thought my pair was the only one....look at that heel piece on theblue pair and how one shoe has a nice decent slope to the mudguardwhile passing the swoosh/quarter panel and on the other shoe it's veryangular and sloppy. i think this may be only with the suedes because onthe 2nd pair with the reflective, it's pretty much perfectly cut.
tired.gif

Dope id's nonetheless
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AmnMolinar

I think I'm the only one that got that.
laugh.gif
....i don't think so....(see: first post of this page)
Originally Posted by briannnnn

It's one thing to pop it; it's another to deliberately pop it by tying the laces AROUND it.

Basically it's forcing the shoe to do something it wasn't meant to do, which is why it looks weird.
i missed this reply but it's exactly what i think when i see that
sick.gif

no AM's for me....posites for the salt and cold.....but i am DYING to wear my pattas word to Austin, this salt on the streets is KILLING my kicks
laugh.gif

i like all the IDs shown for the simple fact its a shoe that you wanted and like with no one else determining your purchase. Its nice to see a lot of simpler colorways and basics like how all the GR colorways used to be when you'd get 1 colorway per style per quarter. Buttom line is the passion in this thread and speed/thoughtful contribution of it is impressive. my hats off to all of yous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom