TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

i'm gonna bring back the LL Cool J flava and jus roll one pant leg up.....best of both worlds.
glasses.gif
yeup there you go that would look so
smokin.gif

roll.gif

For 185 tax/shipping you better make pairs of IDs you love man... Purps are dope... Haven't spent more than $100 on a pair of 09s yet...

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

i think tongue popping with the laces out looks way better
unless ur laces are super duper long
all this popping talk.....here you go - pop
4ab358c1e6acc5338d7e7b2d293d47ccd921fe9.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

all this tongue popping talk is funny
roll.gif

i mean a little tongue is definitely ok but too much tongue looks childish and should be reserved for dumb high school kids

haha, nice one jibby!!! ya definitely proved my point, whether you're advocating for me or not...

big ups to all the poppers out there!!! if you really love shoes that much you wouldn't cover them up with pants...

but at the end of the day i understand it's a personal preference, which is why i don't go around gunning at everyone who covers the tongue...

i definitely don't strangle the tongue by lacing around the back... i lace looser these days so that definitely doesn't happen, i just don't like the way shoes look with them tied in the front... they look way cleaner hidden... that's my opinion, i'm sticking to it... you can either get over it or put me on ignore (or stalk my posts and photoshop me with my pants covering my shoes, LMAO!), but i'm not going anywhere...
wink.gif

"OMG IF YOU POP THE TONGUE YOU LOVE SHOES"

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Could that statement be any more ignorant?

The shoe is not just the tongue. There is still the midsole, toebox, mudguard, everything else.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

The shoe is not just the tongue. There is still the midsole, toebox, mudguard, everything else.

I'd hate to beat a dead horse, but you cant believe my face expression when i read that.

lets just keep it moving guys.

absolutely... just sayin', what kills me the most is to see boot cut jeans swallowing most of the shoe, not always just the tongue...

and you can say "we've moved on", but a majority of the last couple pages has been about this subject (with only one or two posts being mine)... not like we're in here flaming eachother, just a healthy debate about taste imo... i'm definitely not mad...
grin.gif

PANTS OVER THE TONGUE, PANTS OVER THE TONGUE, LOOKING LIKE A FOOL WITH YOUR PANTS OVER THE TONGUE!!!

AmericanIdolLarryPlattPantsOnTheGround2.jpg

roll.gif

Every thread you enter, its always the same result, your paragraphs explaining nothing. Can't say what I want cause I don't wanna risk being banned again.

Originally Posted by BangDak

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I'd hate to beat a dead horse, but you cant believe my face expression when i read that.

lets just keep it moving guys.

Well, it had to be said.

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

liquid- How was Avatar?  Can't decide if I care enough to see it......definately seems like one that is theatre necessary though.

-Andrew 
Andrew - Sorry for the late reply,,, Avatar's effects and graphics are awesome, but the story is just ok,,, I think it's really good watching it on 3D..

by the way mine today...Tongue popped...
tongue.gif

So moving away from all the tongue popping nonsense, here's a picture from Joe (AMJ) which he took a long, long while ago which i saved on my computer... think some people would enjoy it

4361621490_49589ff751_o.jpg

Originally Posted by nwt

So moving away from all the tongue popping nonsense, here's a picture from Joe (AMJ) which he took a long, long while ago which i saved on my computer... think some people would enjoy it

4361621490_49589ff751_o.jpg
sick
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

dope pic! so much good stuff in there. question: green/black/white air max lights - when did those come out? are they mesh? and i spy corks and storm bursts, both nice, haven't seen either in a while.

(right click....saved)

Anyone have a pair of black/purp huarache acgs laying around sz11/11.5 or know where I can find a pair????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom