TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, this thread suddenly flew in the last 24 hrs!

Chris - clean iDs.
Dave/ prok13 - thanks bro, dl'd and will check out as soon as i get a new FM transmitter for the car (no ipod socket ftl
ohwell.gif
)
Dan - congrats again! harsh about the cider.
Seth - good work fella, about time!
eastla - nice pick up on those wmns HOAs, wish i could find my size.
circle/ EentegRa - that pic does flatter but the soles have worn down on the forefoot and some of the mesh lining has worn through... but what did i expect for £20? lol
am87 - greedy much? leave some for us
mad.gif
laugh.gif

UK - HOAs right? ditto on the comfort.
Baybully - nice pick up, i'm actually thinking about selling my pair (for burgundy Parra funds).
Mitchell - effin' up the rotation with that pile.

Cris - love that pic. where can i get some of those pants/ scrubs? i always love the way they look with sneaks, makes all the colours stand out and they'd def make a nice change from wearing jeans all the time 
wink.gif

NELY!! great to finally see you on board!
happy.gif
and a v.nice taster of what's to come. even doper that you have stuff no one/ v.few have on here. (ps. your Kitty caps should be with you v.soon!)

dope Storms, Trues, Shadys, Pattas, Structures etc etc FAM

i've scored a nice couple of pick ups over the last few of days, will post as soon as they come in.

re: the AM Gold & Neon Green Lights
i'm postponing my 'mission' until Tues 9th now... weather and a few things have come up. hopefully this will give the outlet more time to gather up the remaining stock.

some bonus pics to make up for all the text
embarassed.gif

4352119653_50782ed409.jpg
4352118861_43b3727b88.jpg

sunburst 90s > lights easy, but the satin-like mesh > then the plain mesh IMO

stupid buyer on ebay, who bought the last pair of lights my friend got me, claims that the lace loop on the pair i sent him was ripped damaged, and showed me pix....when i'm about 1000000% sure he just wasn't happy with the shoe and decided to rip it off himself....smh x1000, now i gotta wait for him to send me the left shoe, so i can send him back a left shoe...."c'maan son!"....

AND he wants me to pay for ALL shipping cost all ways.....sonnaaaavaaaa

in other eBay news, that guy who negged me regarding the OG jordans retracted his neg.......guess he felt bad for not reading the item clearly...

and WHOA WHOA WHOA to all you guys coming at me about the 24/7.....i didn't say that i LIKE them and that I WAS GOING TO PURCHASE lol, i just said...there have been worst, and it could've been worst...as with everything TCA related...if they're around my way for 60$ or less....bwahahhahahah

and you guys trying to get a private free for all goin on....only way to see who's numero uno, but you guys already know it won't be Mayhem...that camping bum.....

Originally Posted by gooeywooey

Umm... Thanks? lol Dope 90's tho!

Originally Posted by briannnnn

V: I was never a fan of the AM2009 and the AM 24/7 looks horrible overall.  Like Kev said, it's a mish-mash of shoes.

You'll be a believer soon enough!

Andrew - Nice kicks!
Prok - Count me in for Wednesday night!
Tak - I think u should be the Official Team AM Fam Sheriff, always bustin the non-AMs!!!
laugh.gif
Thanks tho!
Neukicks - Nice Pattas! x2!

Originally Posted by jswade2000

Anybody got pics of them rocking the Air Max 90 Current Huarache Huf Quake's with jeans or something?
Thanks.

If you want I could give you a pic of the Air max 90 huf quakes, but not the huarache currents. close enough?
laugh.gif

dope pickups past few pages, hope to get in my pickups soon
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

Originally Posted by gooeywooey

Umm... Thanks? lol Dope 90's tho!

Originally Posted by briannnnn

V: I was never a fan of the AM2009 and the AM 24/7 looks horrible overall.  Like Kev said, it's a mish-mash of shoes.

You'll be a believer soon enough!

Andrew - Nice kicks!
Prok - Count me in for Wednesday night!
Tak - I think u should be the Official Team AM Fam Sheriff, always bustin the non-AMs!!!
laugh.gif
Thanks tho!

Neukicks - Nice Pattas! x2!
C'Mon FAM.....not all the time
laugh.gif
  Its somewhat okay to slide in here with Nike runners other than AM's (very rarely) , but you ran the bases backwards with that pic
roll.gif

Originally Posted by micmorales

who the hell is this Mizz Kickz chick? Taking over the thread like this...? With her beautiful collection, excellent and ever growing photography skills
sweet personality and beautiful smile?

Who voted her in??

I DID!!

Nel, like I told you, you were Fam from day 1 sweety...stroopwafels?
laugh.gif

Justin, its from my bpy Spencer he gave me all his IDs lol sucker
laugh.gif

OK, AM Famers where my candy at?!?

Laune, we miss you, where u at?

haha Mike you STAY wylin'!!! haha.. Thank YOU too.. and yes, let's trade PB M&M's for Stroofwafels!! haha

Aldo Raine - no worries, I'm FAAAAAR from a size 12. More like a size 6.

Mayhemgatz, Cleveland222 - hey, it's still very difficult to find the goods in a size 6 so I feel your pain!

gswarriorz - I know most of these guy from ISS and/or Sneakerplay
smile.gif
It was just time for me to creep over to NT
smile.gif

Nell, Dave, blakperl, EEntegRa, danloveuk, - HI and thank you!!

Bay bully650 - I'm not leaving ISS R&T per se... I always had respect for Team Am Fam because I know a few that have been great to me and have helped me along the way.

circlelikewolves - haha very funny!

GOEEY!!! HI! Thank you x a million. I got the Atmos HK key caps today!!! Super excited!

Someone mentioned they wanted me to post these 95's because of the ginormous air unit. Here you go:

3651212139_c090197e7f.jpg

Forgive me if I forgot anyone.... I am a bit overwhelmed with all the welcomes! Thanks for the love everyone.

Tak: Haha only 2 outta 7 were non-AMs. Thats like 70% of the week I was in runners lol. Aight I'll be more careful next time postin in here Sheriff TAK!!!
wink.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mizz Kickz

Originally Posted by micmorales

who the hell is this Mizz Kickz chick? Taking over the thread like this...? With her beautiful collection, excellent and ever growing photography skills
sweet personality and beautiful smile?

Who voted her in??

I DID!!

Nel, like I told you, you were Fam from day 1 sweety...stroopwafels?
laugh.gif

Justin, its from my bpy Spencer he gave me all his IDs lol sucker
laugh.gif

OK, AM Famers where my candy at?!?

Laune, we miss you, where u at?

Aldo Raine - no worries, I'm FAAAAAR from a size 12. More like a size 6.
so you will be the one i have to battle for those size 6 things around the way....

.....i'm just glad wifey has dialed it down on kicks tremendously over the past year.....

Nelly Nel! Nice to see in here. Start posting them jems

Thanks for the compliments on the ID's fam

Nice pick up on those HOA's eastla. Hopefully the clean up good

Dope Burst back there Andrew

Nice pile Mitch

Jibby - I agree with Mike with starting of with the Kit Lens at first. I used mine for about 6-7 months until I upgraded

Greg - Nice shot with the Toki

Nice Khaki 90's

Oooh Sunburts
glasses.gif
 forgot I had those. Nice G!

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by daaznfella

...i tell yah, you go for the buffet and that stupid craps table just keeps calling out to me...
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

El bro - i'll send u a request tonight, xbox live ftw, more competition. PS3 is
eyes.gif

EastLA - cosign on the jason markk and washine machine. those are the HOA version so they definitely can go through the wash with no issues, i've done it to my red pair quite a few times. just take out the insoles and make sure it's a cold/warm wash.
Mic - hahaha u got more than just the escapes?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
(email ur candy request btw)
Nel - co-sign with everything everyone has said, i saw ur collection which is nothing short of amazing, especially given ur size....shheeeeet and i thought it was hard to find gems in a size 12
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

I like the idea of killin other fam members on MW2 or Cod4, any PS3ers pm me you deets and i'll add you...............then it's lullaby baby for you....
smokin.gif
get an xbox and we'll see about that
indifferent.gif
devil.gif

no packages today and it's monday....i feel empty
laugh.gif
frown.gif
i play on xbox. my gt is "iSeano"

daaznfella - ABSOLUTELY!! haha... shoot, now I'm curious. Got anything your wife doesn't want/need? hehe

CHRISSSSS!!! Hola! I'll start posting as soon as this rain goes away. We're not as fortunate as you LAliens hehe...

Sup STEVE!

Tak: Haha only 2 outta 7 were non-AMs. Thats like 70% of the week I was in runners lol. Aight I'll be more careful next time postin in here Sheriff TAK!!!
wink.gif
laugh.gif
Its all good Mitch....just having fun. 

How many more posts we need to get this off this page?

Originally Posted by Mizz Kickz

daaznfella - ABSOLUTELY!! haha... shoot, now I'm curious. Got anything your wife doesn't want/need? hehe

CHRISSSSS!!! Hola! I'll start posting as soon as this rain goes away. We're not as fortunate as you LAliens hehe...

Sup STEVE!

actually yea there is a bunch of stuff she has actually given up on, as her new career is less "sneaker friendly", and she's growing up so damn fast....(as you can tell i'm the big kid of the two...lol)
she ranges from air maxes, to jordans, to dunks...i think i posted her collection here in the sneaker showcase thread a long time ago....lemme dig it up for you....here we go
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by tak

wink.gif
laugh.gif

Fo Sho bro!!! We FAM brudda!

V: Got some size 5.5 in the mix? My girl would appreciate!

1700!!! WHOO! Now I can go to sleep lol...

Originally Posted by tak

wink.gif
laugh.gif

Fo Sho bro!!! We FAM brudda!

V: Got some size 5.5 in the mix? My girl would appreciate!

1700!!! WHOO! Now I can go to sleep lol...

You keep all the 5.5's.. those are too small for me anyway
wink.gif

daaznfella - yeah, send it my way. I want to see if there are any AM's I want. Kinda comin' out of a 4-5 month sneaker buying hiatus.

congrats on the 1700 FAM!
mic, brick, BG - thanks for weighing in on the lens info.. I will keep that in mind as it is the most logical option. it might even afford me some pickups in the process! much appreciation on the info fellas!
mizz kickz - I can see what the fam is talking about. that pic does true justice to the name/phrase "Air Max."  it's a pleasure to have you aboard
tak - well done sir.  your 90 collection always inspires a bit of longing...
nothing special or new, but some color for the occasion...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom