TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn 1,700 pages!  Congrats everybody!  I need to take some pictures of the AM's I have soon and share with you all.

This is taken from the outlet thread.
Originally Posted by koreaJ23

Aurora, IL
(630) 585-9568

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]They open at 10. New shoes for tuesday.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Some pretty sick deals.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Air Max 97 "Playstation" - $39.99 
eek.gif
[/font]

[font=Times, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Times, sans-serif]
051071_1_p.jpg
[/font]

[font=Times, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Times, sans-serif]Air Max 90 Boot- $37.97 
eek.gif
 pretty sure its this color.[/font]

[font=Times, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Times, sans-serif]
air-max-90-boot-stealth-03.jpg
[/font]

[font=Times, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Times, sans-serif]Air Max '92 Tailwind- $17.97 Call for price check but that's the price as far as i know.[/font]

[font=Times, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Times, sans-serif]
air-max-tailwind-92-white-red-yellow.jpg
[/font]

Jibby- Thank you FAM.   Those FAT Bubble pairs you post always have me stuck
indifferent.gif

Mizz Kickz- Them 95's are  EXPLOSIVE!

Rico- C'Mon Son you cant be posting pics with misc. NON AMs lurking in the background
nerd.gif
As Mitch says....Im Sheriff TAK and you've been warned
laugh.gif

JTTL- I think those 90's are a SI edition  (309299 912) that supposedly released overseas, or part of that East / West pack that only a few places dropped?  arrgh more non AM's LOL

GSWarriors- see what you influenced   lmao!

damn, that's fast! those are part of the nike regional packs....i forget which side it is, so it says either NIKE NORTH, SOUTH , EAST, or WEST on the gonue

the entire body, if i recall, is leather...great colorway.. with no mesh ....tsk tks tsk

Originally Posted by tak

Rico- C'Mon Son you cant be posting pics with misc. NON AMs lurking in the background
nerd.gif
As Mitch says....Im Sheriff TAK and you've been warned
laugh.gif

LOL ... I just got out of the brick house back in  Nov. I aint trying to go back already.
grin.gif

but C'Mon Tak... You cant go wrong with OG XIIIs

tak wrote:

JTTL- I think those 90's are a SI edition  (309299 912) that supposedly released overseas, or part of that East / West pack that only a few places dropped?  arrgh more non AM's LOL

Edited: oops 
laugh.gif

Thanks for the info. Appreciated.

Picked up these Maxims in the city this weekend. Couldn't pass them up for $60 at city sports.

-Jay

Neil- Thank you!!!  Absolutely love these.

DS, OG paper, arch-supports, even better than I was hoping....

Ya'll know I'm in love with old boxes:

Sorry for OD'n on pix of these FAM.  Been lookin forward to these for a minute!!!

Happy 1,700 all!!

-Andrew-

Originally Posted by jaytthelegend

tak wrote:

laugh.gif

Picked up these Maxims in the city this weekend. Couldn't pass them up for $60 at city sports.

-Jay

Tak-you trying to take all the credit? i posted the info like 3 post above you manggggggggggggggggggggg.........>.< lol, naw all fun and games bro

..jttl...you think they have a 9? mind snaggin a pair?...lmk lmk lmk!

Originally Posted by daaznfella

tak wrote:

laugh.gif

-Jay

Tak-you trying to take all the credit? i posted the info like 3 post above you manggggggggggggggggggggg.........>.< lol, naw all fun and games bro

V- my bad FAM . you know how fast we move in here. Your answer is more on point anyways * applause

JTTL- same as Daaz mentioned except a 12

OK FAM ,  eNauf from me tonight

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Originally Posted by Mizz Kickz

Someone mentioned they wanted me to post these 95's because of the ginormous air unit. Here you go:

3651212139_c090197e7f.jpg
Yes yes, that's the shiznit. Nice.
Oh my goodness!!!!

And $17.97 for those tailwinds...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Edit: I looked at this air unit pic again and it gave me a queezy stomach... Like elephantitis style...
sick.gif

Dope stuff everyone!

Saw this over in the outlet thread. Anyone know the deal with these 90's on the bottom left? Thanks.

Thanks for posting this, I never look in the outlet thread. Those look real nice, despite the leather toe box they might be worth picking up.

Mizz - the air units on those 95 are something serious
eek.gif

Mizz...a lil late ,but welcome to the best thread on any of these forums
wink.gif
nice 95s
smokin.gif

Happy 1700 Fam! even though is now pg 1702.

Drew...dope pick up! wearable?

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by daaznfella

tak wrote:

laugh.gif

-Jay

V- my bad FAM . you know how fast we move in here. Your answer is more on point anyways * applause

JTTL- same as Daaz mentioned except a 12

OK FAM ,  eNauf from me tonight

I live in CT, I went to nyc for the day on saturday with my girl. They had lots of sizes. It's city sports in times square. I think they ship.

Wow, great stuff for pg. 1700 fam
pimp.gif
.  I slept through all the excitement apparently
laugh.gif
Andrew - sick pickup
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wearing these around a little this morning.  I was already planning on wearing them and then saw Mizz's pic and that affirmed it (welcome, btw!)

2871bw3.jpg

P.S. -- Jibby, just realized after taking this pic that I totally forgot to answer your question from a few back
embarassed.gif
.  Our house was built right around 1950, so ~ 60 years old (and I've got several neighbors that have lived in their houses since before ours was built
eek.gif
).  Floors are original, although some parts have had carpet over them at some point and have aged slightly differently.  I agree, nice in a lot of ways, but not as nice in others.  They're easy to maintain, but can get pretty cool in the winter.  Plus, I kinda miss just running the vacuum instead of having to sweep or swiffer.  But, spills etc. are much easier than with carpet so it works
tongue.gif

Have a good one FAM
glasses.gif

page 1700!
sick 94's a page back
usa's are so clean still on the top of the list
pimp.gif

some of my girls am's and stuff i dont own anymore
embarassed.gif

sorry for the overload of pics.

peace fam

Houston Heads, the 290 outlets have the AM1 QS for 69.99 plus tax. Up to a 10.5. I bought two sz. 9.5 if anybody wants them for what I paid plus shipping. Let me know.

Mizz-  Those Air Units made me double take.  Badass

Battleground- Are those Black 90's going in for surgery like your Brown ID's?

Mayhem and CirclelikeWolves-  I didnt check Live last night.  Went to see Shutter Island and arrived home real late.  Ill check when I get home later.

EEntegra-  Burst will be going out to you soon.  EEntegra has a gem coming to him. At least IMO 
devil.gif

Cris-  Do you mind if I buy that ACG Backpack too?
happy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom